Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019

Go down

A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 Empty A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:09 pm

A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019
2019-07-28

A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 GLP_8834%20%28Medium%29

Opened today morning business cycle "Prospects for Arab Economy " organized by the Training Institute and the capacity building of the Arab Monetary Fund, the Fund 's headquarters in Abu Dhabi during the period July 28 to August 1 2019. The session comes in the framework of the Fund 's efforts to enhance communication and interaction with technicians involved economic forecasting in The official institutions in the Arab countries to explore the prospects for macroeconomic performance.
Economic forecasting is of critical importance to global economic policymakers. In turn, the successive economic developments in the Arab countries impose on the decision makers great challenges. Perhaps the most important of these is not only the analysis of economic developments but also the need for parallel efforts in the field of economic forecasting and forecasting in the future.
The course will be attended by 41 participants from 18 Arab countries. On this occasion, Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al Humaidi, Director General and Chairman of the Board of Directors, said:
( [url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD 2019.pdf]Text[/url] )

[url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD 2019.pdf]https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD%202019.pdf[/url]

a word
His Excellency Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdulla Al-Humaidi,
General Manager and Chairman
In the opening of a training course
Entitled
"The Prospects of the Arab Economy"

Abu Dhabi, July 28 - August 1, 2019

Dear sisters and brothers
I would like to welcome you at the opening of the Arab Economic Outlook
, The goals of the course aims at strengthening the organization organized by the Training and Capacity Building Institute to achieve
The Ministry of Tourism and Trade in the Arab Region and the Arab Minorities
And the economic forecast, which is based on the approval of the Ministry of Agriculture
• To adopt effective economic measures to promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
Al-Tai Chihedha Blida Qan Arabiyaq
Follow-up
S
Economic development at the end of the year
Local, regional and global challenges
Kira
a
The economic situation in Bledanna
Perhaps the most important of these concerns is the analysis of economic developments and development of the Arabic language
The need to make parallel efforts to re-establish the economic stability and acceptability
In a manner that extends economic efficiency and supports macroeconomic performance.
The importance of economic analysis in the Arab world
Al-Tnbibi, and Haraya Ali Al-Ali, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab World Cup,
Be interested in the baccalaureate and animal feeding industries of the regional and international organizations involved
To enhance the capacity of Arab nations to achieve less economic prospects for the international community
And more reflective of what these countries are experiencing.
Quantitative analysis of the relevant entities in the overall macroeconomic situation
And macro-economic and financial assets, respectively
The forecasters will be able to predict the expected changes in the performance rates
Economic development.

In the context of the keenness of the Arab critics to achieve the highest level of international agility
And to enhance its role as a focus of knowledge, literacy, artistic orientation,
The research is conducted using the following research methods:
Priorities of decision-making in Arab countries.
In this regard, in 2015, SANDOW started to become the flagship of the Arab Economic Outlook,
The Arab Economic Survey, which supports Ayyyad Beyyadiyya forecasts
The macro-economic situation in the Arab region is characterized by economic growth
Monetary and financial conditions and developments in the non-financial sector.
These reports are integrated into a research paper that examines the Arabic dialect in Arabic
"The Unified Arab Economic Report"
Fei
The Arab clientele of the Commuter
Who sits my reference
I do not know
The analysis and analysis of the economic developments in the Arab countries,
It provides an integrated platform for extending Arab economic statistics and economic data
Al-Ayyub Al-Baydayn Al-Arabiyya is a regional awareness. My name is Ayad Yayyad Ayadur Al-Takriyriyed
Both of which are focused on the follow-up of developments in the Arab economic landscape
The current economic situation in the Arab world and the social scarcity of women's economic performance
True.
In addition, the correspondence and interaction between the two sides in
The importance of the environment is not underestimated.
Kieder Kebei
Continue to organize the work of your session, which will be held in the framework of model projects
Macroeconomics and predictability in the Arab countries concerned with the client's return
The Arab Economic Outlook in the Arab Monetary Fund to Enhance Value Added

Report, and ensure that States benefit from.

This means that the Arab criticism of the Arab world is becoming more and more elusive
I would like to communicate with you and share with you what has been done to meet the expectations of economic performance
The Arab Center for Clinical and Financial Development
Monetary statements and the definitions of the 2019 and 2020 financial commitments,
Discussing topics of interest to a large extent such as:
- Developments in the international economic environment and its impact on the Arab countries.
- The role of the Arab Monetary Fund in the economic development of Yemen
Arabic.
- Cash and exchange rates and their effects on macroeconomics.
- Developments and provisions of Arab Finance.
- Economic indicators and indicators: Timetable analysis and applications
Statistics.
In this case, I would like to thank Shakir and the Latinists of the Ismaili Syndicate of Arab Criticism
I also do not miss the fact that you are still interested in this business, and we are always interested in it.
Cooperate with you to develop economic performance forecasts in Arab countries, and focus
This is also the occasion for the celebration of the Arab World Day
This is why we have extended our support to the United States, the headquarters of the Arab Monetary Fund
Sando Works.
I wish you a successful training course and a good stay in the city of Abu Dhabi.

Peace and mercy of God be upon you.

A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 GLP_8893%20%28Medium%29

A TRAINING COURSE ENTITLED "PROSPECTS FOR THE ARAB ECONOMY" WILL BE HELD IN ABU DHABI FROM 28 JULY TO 1 AUGUST 2019 GLP_8911%20%28Medium%29

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A2%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A3%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B8%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum