Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador

Go down

The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador Empty The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador

Post by claud39 Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:21 am

[size=32]The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador[/size]

July 26, 2019

The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador WhatsApp-Image-2019-07-26-at-12.27.15-PM-800x445

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohammed Al Halbusi, received the British Ambassador to Iraq, Mr. John Wilicks.

During the meeting, they discussed the importance of approving the draft law for the first amendment to the law of elections of provincial councils not organized in the province and districts of its No. 12 of 2018 and conduct elections.

The meeting discussed activating the efforts of the international community and donor countries, including Britain, for reconstruction and investment, working on strategic projects within the British facilities provided to the Iraqi government, and tackling the bureaucracy and administrative corruption that hinder such projects. Continuing joint cooperation to eliminate the cells of the terrorist organization.

On the political and security developments in the region, the meeting stressed the need to reduce the escalation and not drag the region into a conflict that affects the security of international navigation and stop it, and all work to calm and defuse the crisis to avoid any steps that will lead in the future to further tension.

For his part, Ambassador Wilicks expressed his admiration for the high patriotic spirit of all the Iraqi people and their willingness to proceed with the national project with a national Iraqi vision, noting that this requires additional efforts of the political forces to succeed and achieve results on the ground. With Iraq in all fields, including security and economic, pointing to the need to support investment and investors, and provide an environment suitable for them, and the protection of investment companies, including oil.

========= 
Information Office 
of the President of the House of Representatives 
July 26, 2019

The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador WhatsApp-Image-2019-07-26-at-12.27.15-PM

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/07/26/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%a8%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b3%d9%81%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%b7-3/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador Empty Halabousi and the British Ambassador confirm the holding of provincial elections and amend its law

Post by claud39 Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:47 am

[size=35]Halabousi and the British Ambassador confirm the holding of provincial elections and amend its law[/size]

2019-07-26

[size=35]The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador Doc-P-312931-636997308565934784
[/size]

The head of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi and British Ambassador John Wilicks, on Friday, the importance of the adoption of the draft law on the first amendment to the law of provincial elections and the holding of elections, while Wilicks stressed the need to support investment and investors and provide a suitable environment for them and protect investment companies, including oil.

"The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Al Halbusi received today, British Ambassador to Iraq John Wilicks, and during the meeting discussed the importance of the adoption of the draft law for the first amendment to the law of elections of provincial councils not organized in the province and districts of its No. 12 of 2018 and holding elections. "

"The meeting discussed activating the efforts of the international community and donor countries, including Britain, for reconstruction and investment, working on strategic projects within the British facilities provided to the Iraqi government, and the need to address the bureaucracy and administrative corruption that hinder such projects, Stability, and the emphasis on continuing joint cooperation to eliminate the cells of the organization calling for the terrorist. "

The two sides stressed "the need to reduce the escalation and not drag the region into a conflict that affects the security of international navigation and stop, and all work to calm and defuse the crisis to avoid any steps that lead to the future to further tension." 

For his part, Ambassador Wilicks, according to the statement, "admiration for the high national spirit among all the Iraqi people, and their willingness to proceed with the national project vision of a national Iraqi joint," noting that "This requires additional efforts of the political forces to succeed and achieve results on the ground "He said. 

He stressed the continued cooperation of his country in cooperation with Iraq in all fields, including security and economic, "pointing to" the need to support investment and investors, and provide an environment suitable for them, and the protection of investment companies, including oil. "

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/312931/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A5%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador Empty Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance receives the Deputy British Ambassador in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:55 am

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance receives the Deputy British Ambassador in Baghdad

Sunday 28 July 2019

The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador 86097526-37fc-487b-b855-3fea53fea4f0

British Deputy Ambassador John Wick , Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fouad Hussein met in Baghdad and his accompanying delegation.

The Speaker of the House of Representatives receives the British Ambassador 13641dc6-dfca-4a8b-9f0c-4e6c8c3a6a6f

During the meeting, which was attended by the Director General of the Department of Mine in the Ministry of Health and Director of the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and a number of advisers to discuss the development and strengthening of economic relations between Iraq and Britain and discuss the mechanisms of joint action and priorities of the Iraqi government program by British companies, especially in the area of ​​clearance of remnants of war and mines In the liberated areas and the rebuilding of society and support for stability. For his part, the Deputy British Ambassador that his government supports these programs in all respects, especially in terms of funding through the British Export Finance Fund, Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance and the efforts of the British government in order to help the Iraqi people and to remove the effects of the war in the liberated areas.

Meeting with Mr. Fouad Hussein with John Wick, Deputy British Ambassador

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=715
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum