Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:23 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Sorry no RV yet!

So, all the gurus were wrong again. Are you surprised? Did you enjoy this latest roll coaster ride? Boy oh boy! These gurus got to be kidding me on their stupid, foolish nonsense.

Today I bring you an article that shows that there was not ever any plans even over the last couple weeks to RV. How do I know this? How do I know this is fact?

So , why would parliament form a separate finance committee (articles are below for 1000% proof) just to look into the matter of corruption in the CBI and currency auctions and as to why the Financial Management law is not being administered and implemented. It has been passed for weeks now. Why would they do this if the RV was already scheduled to go?

Another reason why no RV was going to happen - The Department of Economic Studies in Beit al-Hikma held a scientific symposium entitled "Change in the value of the Iraqi currency, benefits and costs" under the chairmanship of Prof. Dr. Falah Hassan Thoini, held on 7/4/2019 in the seminar hall in Beit al-Hikma. Why would they do this if the RV was already scheduled to go?

Do you see the illogic? There is so much proof that the RV could not and would not happen as these gurus are telling you. So why don’t they want to listen to this news?

Oh – they claim the FACTS are all just a distraction so you can’t pin point when the RV is going to happen. Really? How dumb can this all get? Every time they ignore the FACTS its always a distraction as the justification for their nonsense.

So recently again they are caught in yet another set of their lies and caught red-handed. Will they apologize now for lying? So, we know and they now know it was all just lying. Ok, so maybe is was just misunderstanding of the FACTS but that too is my point. Why even listen to the nonsense form these sources if their so-called intel is not factual and just their “opinions”? Who are their so-called “sources” ?

Okay so we all have our OPINIONS. That is our right of free speech but don’t make your opinions FACTS or tell them as if they are FACTS and sensationalize it.

But here is the worst part - They will keep going back to their stupid, petty sources for yet more of the same lies to tell you. Like head banging, it hurts, but they will keep doing it over and over again expecting a different result.

They do this to string you along to come to their sites and forums and sell you products on their conference calls. Get it? They are scammers using this RV hype to get your attention and get into your heads.

So, my advice is relax. Let Sadr run his magic. He is on our side and wants the reinstatement just as bad if not more than us. He is working for reforms within Iraq. Remember his party/coalition won the election in 2018 and he ran on anti-corruption and reform agenda. He seated Mahdi and so the new PM must do what the coalition stands for - REFORMS.

Many of you still ask me about 800# and ZIM exchange. You ask if all of this is really going to happen. I have said it before and I am saying it again. There are already 800# published. The banks already have currency exchange centers within the banks and you can call their numbers anytime you want. There are no other special numbers planned. Get it? How many times must I talk about this? But why would you call anyhow now not since the rate is still too low.

I also took my time to research very carefully the scam on these large ZIM notes. I will not repeat myself here again on this topic. Get off your asses and go read and study the results of my intensive research on this topic.
Here is my FB link. Nothing is EVER going to change on this topic. Read my lips – IT’S A SCAM!!!!! Get it? I don’t care what the hell Zimbabwe is doing. I don’t need to read any stupid articles about Zimbabwe.

https://www.facebook.com/ notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/latest-updates-on-the-zimbabwe-currency-revaluation/713360705665991/

https://www.facebook.com/ notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/typical-delusional-intel-from-iraqi-dinar-intel-sources/845423642459696/

I also get many other questions on the reinstatement process and the project to delete the zeros for the Iraqi dinar. I am also not going to ever address these same questions over and over again in this newsletter.

Again, I recommend you get off your asses and go out and read the info I have already posted in my FB site on these very common questions asked over and over again. I have taken the time to write it all down for you to read. I can’t help it if you are a newbie to this investment. All I know is I am not going to keep repeating myself when you sit on your ass and do not want to do YOUR homework too to at least learn about your own investment and what I present. I learned and researched. You can do it too.

Yes, I am more than glad to help you learn and this is why I have composed all these FB NOTES and VIDEOS and do this newsletter for you. I got sick and tired of all the scams, lies and fabrication of RV dates.

Someone has to tell the truth.

More news….

WHERE WE STAND WITH THE DINAR REINSTATEMENT PRESENTLY – July 9th 2019

Get ready for one of my long stories. These stories are FACTUAL and so listen up you can learn something. But to understand we must connect the pieces and put the story together for ourselves. No one is going to spoon feed us the entire story. Folks it is not that easy. I wish it was but it isn’t. So these gurus read some of the articles and they run off and make up lies to fit their picture of what is happening. They don’t remember the past or think its not relevant? This then produces a series of rumors and before you know it it’s going to RV tomorrow and then the day after and after that and so on and so forth. We all get sick and tired of this bullshit.

So instead let’s just look at the FACTS and piece it all together.

If you have been reading the articles, I have put forward in my newsletters over the last 6 months you realized that parliament passed the “Financial Management Law”. I told you then that we must now watch this law carefully and its implementation. This will lead us to the RV.

So what happened since?

The Parliamentary Finance Committee commissioned a small committee of six deputies to investigate this file of corruption in the CBI.

They have currently held a series of meetings and additions with many of the persons responsible for selling the window or currency. They have been meeting in parliament building almost every night since. They have put together evidence and a file on this matter. They have names and dates.

What are some of the conclusions from nightly meetings?

-They need to replace the governor of the CBI.

-The CBI then needs to continue the “project to delete the zeros”

-The CBI needs to end the currency auctions. The judicial needs to prosecute those involved.

-The CBI needs to move ahead with the “reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar” and pick up where they left off in 2012 when Dr Shabibi was then the CBI governor and got accused of corruption by Nori al-Maliki.

What positive actions have taken place since from these conclusions by the CBI??

-As you may remember since the illegal ousting of Dr Shinai Shababi as the rightful governor of the CBI in 2012 there has been three (3) replacements over the years since. First Abdul Basit Turki Saeed then he was replaced by Ali Mohsin Ismail, and then Dr. Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq today. Alaq is a financial expert, policymaker, and academic with three decades of experience in financial management, accounting, and analysis. But he does not have the experience needed to run such a system as the Central Bank of Iraq. The system is very political even though it is supposed to be independent. He too was challenged by Sadr and did not meet the reforms goals of the new government voted on in 2018. Remember this – Sadr has announced, right from the beginning of winning the election, that he will not tolerate anyone who does not meet his needed reform program. THEY WILL BE REPLACED. So Alaq’s head is on the chopping block too and his days are numbered.

-The committee has selected the new CBI director/governor candidate already. He must first get ratified by parliament to get into the “permanent” position. They told us this will not happen for three (3) months. This is September timeframe. Why wait? I do not know but will try to find out.

-Dr Shabibi and the World Bank is back in Iraq and working closely with this situation so we know they are VERY. VERY serious about moving ahead on the project to delete the zeros.

-I have been told eight days (8) ago that would be replace the governor. At that time they said it would only take 4 days but it is eight already. The entire projected process of starting the final stages of the project the delete the zeros would only take about a total of 12 days including the replacement of the governor. So we can see, as usual,, Iraq is not on schedule and so the timing is all thrown off now. Do we have 4 days remaining or is the clock stopped due to the holdup in getting the new CBI governor in place first?

More news….

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY THAT THE TOTAL FOREIGN RESERVES

04-07-2019
Agency of the orbit –

Baghdad
The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday that the total foreign reserves to 72 billion dollars, indicating that this increase is the result of the investment policy followed by the bank and the diversification of the use of safe tools.

“The total foreign reserves rose to 72 billion US dollars in the light of the first half of 2019,” an authorized source at the central bank said in a statement received by Al Madar. “These reserves could rise to the $ 86 billion limit if The Ministry of Finance, taking advantage of high oil export revenues, TO PAY $ 14 BILLION TO THE CENTRAL BANK, WHICH REPRESENT THE REMITTANCES OF THE TREASURY, which the bank during the period of the financial crisis, seeking to achieve financial stability at the time.

He added that ‘this increase is the result of the investment policy pursued by the bank and the diversification of the use of safe tools, which strengthens the international credit situation, and enhance confidence in the Iraqi economy, in the framework of efforts to achieve monetary stability, as confirmed by exchange rate indicators, which remained in a state of balanced stability over the past two years.

The source added that ‘the achievement of this increase came in light of the continuation of the bank’s financial initiatives in support of investment projects, including the initiative of financing the 5 trillion Iraqi dinars, for projects of housing, agriculture and industry, in addition to the amount of trillion dinars for small and medium enterprises, thus contributing to reduce unemployment rates.

(Mnt Goat – considering all the corruption this is a good gain since the last report. But it should be well over 100 billion by now and all the reconstruction could be paid for too if the corruption was not there. Get it?)

EXPECTED THE RISE IN CRUDE OIL PRICES ON WORLD MARKETS TO INCREASE THE RESERVES OF IRAQ FROM FOREIGN CURRENCY TO 86 BILLION US DOLLARS.

2019/07/05 10:26:27
The House of Representatives Finance Committee on Friday expected the rise in crude oil prices on world markets to increase the reserves of Iraq from foreign currency to 86 billion US dollars.

Hoshyar Abdullah, a member of the committee, said in a publication on social networking sites today that, taking advantage of high oil prices, Iraq’s foreign currency reserves are expected to reach 86 billion dollars.

“Everyone knows that the main revenues of Iraq are from oil exports and with the costs of war against the organization and the existence of displacement and the consequent financial crisis and low oil prices, but it has been able to stabilize the economic situation in Iraq, especially with regard to monetary policy” .

(Mtn Goat – More revenue over what the budget is based on. More opportunity to raise the CBI reserves. So what will they do? Will the waist the money on corruption and shift it to Iran to overcome the sanctions or will Sadr put an end to this corruption?)

CHANGE THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY ... BENEFITS AND COSTS

July 2019

The importance of the Iraqi currency and its impact on the Iraqi economy in light of the current changes.

The Department of Economic Studies in Beit al-Hikma held a scientific symposium entitled "Change in the value of the Iraqi currency, benefits and costs" under the chairmanship of Prof. Dr. Falah Hassan Thoini, / 7/2019 on the seminar hall in Beit al-Hikma.

The seminar was attended by Dr. Mazhar Mohammed Saleh, financial adviser to the Prime Minister, as well as Professor Dr. Mahmoud Mohammed Dagher, Director of the Department of Financial Operations and Debt Management of the Central Bank of Iraq.

The PARTICIPANTS DISCUSSED THE PROBLEM OF CHANGING THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY AND THE REDUCTION OF THE IRAQI DINAR AND ITS IMPACT ON THE IRAQI ECONOMY, some describe this reduction as support for the global economy and some see the deterioration of the purchasing power of the Iraqi individual.

Dr. Mazhar Mohammed Saleh talked about the policy of the Central Bank since its establishment so far in a concise and clear as the goal of the bank is to manage the monetary expectations and how Iraq's oil revenues since 2003 to 2014 is improving continuously so there was no budget deficit.

He pointed to the role of Iraq and the agreements signed with the International Monetary Fund and its impact on the Iraqi economy.
He concluded by discussing the need for new policies that are consistent with the central bank's policy of reaching solutions.

Dr. Mahmoud Mohammed Dagher discussed the current exchange rate regime for two years in Iraq and mentioned facts about the Iraqi economy for 2019. (Mnt Goat- complete the project to delete the zeros that leads to a reinstatement that leads to an increase in the exchange rate).

The promise of the devaluation of the Iraqi currency affects all the real and monetary balances of the Iraqi economy because one of the reasons for inflation accompanying the reduction ignites expectations and pressures towards the continuation of subsequent reductions decisions.

In conclusion, there were comments from the audience and views and proposals ON THE DECISION TO REDUCE THE IRAQI DINAR (Mnt Goat- complete the project to delete the zeros).

The seminar was attended by Dr. Ihsan Al-Amin, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Bayt Al-Hikma and a number of prominent personalities in the banking and financial field and a number of academics.

(Mnt Goat – this was a weird meeting. It talks about reducing not increasing the value of the dinar. But I think this is a translation issue from Arabic to English. What they are saying is not reducing the rate but reducing the size of the currency notes from the larger notes to the smaller category notes. So we have to read it carefully. Afterall why in hell would they be talking about reducing the program rate yet more? Use your head….

Okay now that I have said all this. Knowing they just had this meeting last week then why in hell could any guru (namely TNT Tony idiot) go around telling everyone that the dinar is imminent any moment going to RV when they are still having these discussions. This idiot and others too have been saying this now for many weeks. See just how dumb and stupid this idiot is? He is taking info and hype from another guru. That is all he is doing. These are his secret sources. They know no more than he does. He can not use the brain God gave him. Its all just a game of hype for him and his small-minded gang of toothless crackheads.)

GUTERICH: IRAQ HAS PAID 48.3 BILLION DOLLARS COMPENSATION TO KUWAIT SO FAR - AL-RAI NEWSPAPER

UN Secretary-General Antonio Gutierrez told the UN Security Council on Wednesday that the total amount Iraq paid to Kuwait for the invasion of Saddam Hussein in 1990 has so far reached $ 48 billion and $ 300 million This is stated in the semi-annual report of the Secretary-General to the members of the Council on Iraq's compliance with resolution 1483 of 2003.

The resolution provides that Iraq will deposit 5 per cent of its export earnings from oil, gas and oil sales into an international fund established under the United Nations Fund United Nations Compensation Commission.

In 1991, a UN Compensation Commission was formed, committing Baghdad to pay $ 52.4 billion in compensation to individuals, corporations, government organizations and others who suffered losses directly resulting from the invasion and occupation of Kuwait.

The Secretary-General's report to the Security Council deals with developments since the issuance of his fifteenth report on 7 January 2019 In his report, which was read by Anatolia, Guterres said, "Since the issuance of my previous report, the Compensation Commission has paid two quarterly installments to Kuwait $ 100 million on January 18, 2019 and " the second $ 240 million on April 23, 2019 After the payment of these payments, the total compensation paid by the Committee so far is 48.3 billion" ".dollars, AND THUS REMAIN ABOUT $ 4.1 BILLION, SHOULD BE PAID TO KUWAIT TO SETTLE THE LAST REMAINING CLAIM.

Based on the current revenue levels of the Fund, THE COMMISSION IS STILL GOING TO PAY THE UNPAID CLAIM IN 2021," ".which will end its mandate In his report, the Secretary-General expressed satisfaction with the continuing commitment of the Government .of Iraq to comply with its obligations to deposit the amounts due to the Fund.

(Mnt Goat – so the big question on everyone’s minds is will this effect the RV? Do we have to wait until 2021 for these sanctions to be off Iraq when all this money is paid to Kuwait?

I have gone over this already so many times it makes my head spin. So listen carefully what I am telling you now. The answer is NO if the deal with Kuwait to give them gas in exchange for the remaining balance of $4.1 ($52.4 minus $48.3). We have been told this is the case. The other hitch is will the IMF allow this as acceptable and relieve then of the sanctions now or make them wait until the gas is delivered and pays out the $4.1 billion remaining? So far we have not heard from the IMF on this point. So we wait and listen. But YES this could be part of the IMF not wanting to sign off on the RV. Funny how whenever we get close to the RV these articles come out about this. Remember too the UN was just in Iraq in a BIG meeting. What were they discussing? Of course they discussed relieving the sanctions, the last part of Chapter VII. What we know as FACT is that Iraq can not Reinstate the currency as long as they are still in Chapter VII.)

TO DATE: IRAQ HAS NOT RECEIVED ANY FUNDS FROM THE KUWAITI CONFERENCE

Iraq has not received any sums announced at the Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of areas affected by terrorism in Iraq, the parliamentary finance committee said Friday, noting that the conference was a lie to shed the ashes in the eyes.

"The Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of the affected areas is what is the worst of ashes in the eyes and a very big lie, and Iraq has spent a lot of money delegations to the conference," said a member of the committee Haneen al-Qaddu.

He added that "IRAQ HAS NOT RECEIVED ANY FUNDS THROUGH THIS CONFERENCE, ESPECIALLY AFTER THE PROMISES RECEIVED BY IRAQ FROM THE PARTICIPANTS, with regard to the process of reconstruction and investment in areas affected by terrorism, and therefore there is nothing positive about this conference."

International borrowing is a big mistake, because of the benefits they will get from Iraq, especially with regard to oil, and the COUNTRY'S DENIAL OF JOB GRADES UNDER THE TERMS OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND "He said

(Mnt Goat – Of course no funds given yet! Surprised? Why should you be? Who wants to invest in a country when they will have to go through a currency auction to get their money exchanged to transfer profits out? Who the hell wants the hassle and the liability. They need and want a global currency meaning to get it reinstated. Why has this not yet happened?

Loans from the IMF always come with hitches and demands. The UN is trying to mold Iraq (and the middle east) into puppet states of the One World Govt)

THE DISTRIBUTION OF COMPENSATION PACKAGES TO THE KURDISH FAMILIES STAGE COVERED BY ARTICLE 140 CONSTITUTIONAL, AFTER A PAUSE OF SEVERAL YEARS

Twilight News / started in Kirkuk, on Sunday, the distribution of compensation packages to the Kurdish families stage covered by Article 140 constitutional, after a pause of several years.

Kaka Rush, a friend of the official office of Article 140 in Kirkuk, said during a televised statement that these instruments are disposed of the allocations of Article 140 in the general budget for the year 2019, amounting to 50 billion Iraqi dinars.

He added that the office of Article 140 in Kirkuk received 230 instruments, which are the right of the families of the phase of Kirkuk, and every day we distribute 80 instruments to those covered by compensation, noting that the priority in the distribution of instruments are for the families of martyrs and Monophils and widows.

(Mtn Goat – This article shows us that Kurdistan is implementing provisions of Article 140 however we also know that Article 140 is not done since we have not yet seen the needed referendum in parliament get voted on to make it final. So it may all seem nice now but the tiger will strike again someday without the referendum and the conflict between Kurds and GOI will become apparent again on this issue. Just wait and watch. So just because we get this nice article today DOES NOT MEAN ARTICLE 140 is done. Get it? The referendum is all written and just needs a vote.)

IT IS TIME TO ACTIVATE THE LAWS ON ACCOUNTING FOR CORRUPT OFFICIALS

A member of the House of Representatives, Aras Habib, said on Friday that it is time to activate the laws on accounting for corrupt officials.

"Another shocking statement from the Integrity Commission states that it referred to the cases more than 2607 cases involving state officials from the rank of director general and above," Habib said in a statement. The statement also says that the Commission has files ranging from four to five years. "

He added: "We are with the principle of transparency in the preparation of facts and accountability of officials, especially the senior ones, according to the statement of the Commission itself."

"I think this is an evolution in itself and we hope that the judiciary will do the same to prevent the victim from being the junior officials, who are no more than tools in the hands of the adults, who are the time to hold them accountable."

(Mtn Goat – just in case you forgot the new prime minister Mahdi promised in taking the PM position that he would abide by a list of reforms. Another one of these reforms besides the currency reform was to active the law on prosecution of these corrupt officials. Last year, if you remember, Mahdi said he would do it but to wait until his new government is formed. Well is formed and so what is he waiting for now. He is scared to follow through on this promise. Sadr is not pleased and wants these reforms or else Mahdi is going to get a no-confidence vote and he is replaced by someone who will. Sadr is not crazy for Abadi as a replace either since he had his chance to also implement these reforms and did not during his term. )

WHY IS THE CURRENCY AUCTION IS OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF THE CENTRAL BANK?

The currency auction is outside the control of the central bank, while the latter sells 150-200 million" dollars on a daily basis," said Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, a member of the parliamentary mini-committee on budget follow-up.

Al-Saadawi said in a press statement that "THERE ARE PROBLEMS AND IRREGULARITIES RECORDED ON THE SALE OF THE CURRENCY BY THE CENTRAL BANK as well as the currency exchange rate, which is often moving and unstable in most cases, pointing out that ANY CANDIDATE FOR THE POST OF GOVERNOR TO SIT WITH THE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE TO DISCUSS THESE TWO THINGS MPs from various blocs and components often speak of large corruption at the currency sale auction by banks and individuals accused of money laundering.

The Supreme Judicial Council has decided to set up a judicial investigation body in 2015 to consider documents on money laundering, but has not announced the results of its investigations so far.

The deputy for the province of Dhi Qar that there is a complete conviction is available in the parliamentary finance confirms the existence of corruption in the window selling the currency because ".of the way the sale of the dollar and those dealing with the Central Bank Al-Saadawi proposed "solving the problem of selling the currency and reducing the phenomenon of corruption by monitoring all private banks and banking companies in the issue of selling the currency." He pointed out that "the Central Bank sales of the dollar range from 150 to 200 million ".dollars on a daily basis There are annual, quarterly and monthly reports submitted to the Finance Committee of the" Parliament from the Office of Financial Supervision and the Integrity Commission since 2014 confirms the existence of manipulation and major corruption in the window of selling the currency," adding . "that "these reports indicate the lack of control of the Central Bank of the currency sale window.

He pointed out that the Parliamentary Finance Committee commissioned a small committee of six deputies to investigate this file is currently a series of meetings and additions with many of the persons responsible for selling the window or currency. The auction currency he pointed out that private banks declare some of their profits and hide profits achieved by tax evasion and cover up foreign transactions of money laundering.

(Mtn Goat – Just another article talking about the corruption with the currency auctions. This is all very good. We are going to see these auctions end and the “project to delete the zeros”. This is coming and coming sooner than later. The pressure by Sadr is enormous on parliament and the finance committee to work with the CBI.)

MONETARY RESERVES WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ: CRISIS AFTER CRISIS

The monetary reserves of the international currencies and gold with the Central Bank of Iraq the first line of protection of the Iraqi dinar, the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar equivalent to one hundred dollars per 125-129 thousand dinars, and the strength of the purchasing currency reflects the size of international monetary reserves, and in rent economies such as the Iraqi economy is abundant.

The cash generated by the export of crude oil is the source of Iraq's international cash reserves. Iraqi cash reserves increased three times before the IRAQ-IRAN WAR AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 1980S and then drained into war spending.

The second time before the war with the preacher of terrorism in 2014 amounted to cash reserves $ 78 billion and drained a large part of them and fell to 40 billion dollars AS A RESULT OF THE FINANCIAL CRISIS THAT AFFECTED THE IRAQI ECONOMY AS A RESULT OF THE DECLINE IN OIL PRICES and ,military spending Civil

The measure of the monetary officials in Iraq, such as Dr. Mazhar Saleh and Dr. Ahmed Breehi, who are members of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq, considering the strength and quality of critical Iraqi monetary in the extent of adequacy in the case of the cessation of oil exports for six months, but it is clear and reading IRAQ HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO LONG CRISES OR COMPLEX CRISES SUCH AS THE DECLINE IN OIL PRICES AND A FIERCE WAR AS AFTER 2014, and the leadership of the new monetary authority in Iraq to take into account all these matters when drawing up the policy in Iraq, and must be the strategic objective.

The PRIORITY THE REAL VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR and reduce worker Inflationary through cash reserves development and have it, an increase of domestic and foreign investments of the Central Bank that it clearly appears in the annual budget, and it is the other in the pressure LEAKAGE MADE IN THE AUCTION CURRENCY OF HARD CURRENCY IN THE IMPORT CONSUMER AREAS.

(Mtn Goat – This article is nothing more than the CBI tooting its own whistle again. al-Allaq knows his days are over in the CBI and he is going to be replaced. He is the third generation proxy governor appointed by the Nori al-Maliki days of takeover in 2012. He does not have the expertise to handle the complexities and corruption of the CBI. He is going to be replace shortly. A new candidate has been already chosen.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will to bring about abundance and prosperity to all.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 7/9/19