Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives

4 posters

Go down

Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives Empty Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives

Post by claud39 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:36 am

Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives

06/18/2019

Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives 15748

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks opened the Church of the Virgin Mary in the governorate of Basra after being rehabilitated within the Tamkeen Community Initiatives project. 

The opening was attended by a representative of the Governor of the Central Bank and the delegation of the Association of Iraqi private banks and representatives of branches of banks in the province of Basra and a number of personalities in the province.

The President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Wadih al-Hanalal, said in a video speech during the opening ceremony that "the Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks, out of their responsibilities to the community, to support our brothers Christ starting in 2014 after being subjected to the worst brutal practices on In the province of Nineveh dear, through the launch of the campaign of our people, which allocated part of its funds to provide food and drink and blankets and cooling and adaptation and other camps for displaced Christians, and moved to the capital Baghdad and we rehabilitated the oldest church in a record time, and today Crave here to provide support to our brothers of Christ in southern Iraq through the rehabilitation of this church.

He pointed out that "the Tamkeen Fund has allocated 850 million dinars without any interest or profits. We have started lending to support the projects in the Nineveh Plain, which is the historical home of our brothers Christ, urging them to stay in their homeland and encouraging emigrants to return. Because we are very keen to create coexistence and peace among our people. " 

He pointed out that the Association of Iraqi Private Banks continues to play its great role in supporting the banking sector and developing the human capabilities working in it, in addition to supporting the community through cultural, humanitarian and service initiatives.

For his part, the representative of the Central Bank Governor, a member of the Board of Directors Walid Eidi, said that "the Central Bank and the participation of the Association of Iraqi private banks started the rehabilitation of this church, which is one of the oldest churches in Basra, which is more than one hundred years as part of the religious heritage of Iraqi society and to decline State of peaceful coexistence between all segments of the population. " 

"The project Tamkeen, which is supervised by the Central Bank and the participation of the Association of Iraqi private banks has been working to provide job opportunities for unemployed youth and support for charitable and humanitarian organizations working in the country and the revival of vegetation in all Iraqi provinces where the project was planted 10,000 seedlings in the province of Diwaniyah As well as the restoration of the oldest church in the capital Baghdad in the field. "

"We extend our sincere thanks to the Central Bank, the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and all those who contributed to the rehabilitation of the cathedral building," said Archbishop Imad Al-Bina, Bishop of the Chaldean Church in Basra. "This initiative shows that it is a message to the world. Gather around one piece in Basra. 

It is noteworthy that the Church of the Virgin Mary Chaldean foundation was laid in 1907 and opened in 1930, the church is built Gothic style and designed by Italian artists in a cross and turned the church to the Cathedral in 1954.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16960
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives Empty Re: Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives

Post by HannaRIO Wed May 04, 2022 5:36 pm

What about poor people? Does central bank help people in need?

HannaRIO

Back to top Go down

Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives Empty Re: Rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary in the province of Basra within the Tamkeen project for community initiatives

Post by AlfredaBerta Wed May 04, 2022 5:46 pm

The problem with many churches is that they are just too much. There’s too much fuss going on, and it’s difficult to notice the thing's original purpose.
Many people convert to some newer denominations like baptism or Pentecostalism. People there at least read the actual Bible and discuss things. If you don’t agree with something, you can always go somewhere else. Still, the most important thing is that you can think with your own brain and make your own decisions instead of just relying on someone else’s opinion. This often happens in the Eastern Orthodox Church: many people who consider themselves orthodox Christians don’t even know who Jesus was.

AlfredaBerta

Back to top Go down

Post by merlinselixir Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:11 am

Although the thread might be a year old, it's still great to reflect on the positive impact of the rehabilitation project for the Church of the Virgin Mary in Basra. It's inspiring to see how such initiatives can bring communities together and preserve cultural and religious heritage.
Even though the discussion might have quieted down, it's important to appreciate the efforts made by the Central Bank, the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, and all those involved. They've shown their commitment to supporting the local community and fostering peace and coexistence.
If you're interested in learning more about the Church of the Virgin Mary or similar projects, you can still check out https://firstchurchlove.com. It's a valuable resource to explore and deepen our understanding of religious and cultural landmarks.
merlinselixir
merlinselixir

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum