Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD

+3
jumiss
1alaskan
hoosierbuster
7 posters

Go down

DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD Empty DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD

Post by hoosierbuster Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:31 pm

DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD Edit10 DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD Delete11

....WE ARE REALLY CLOSE :arrow: .certainly CLOSER THAN WE HAVE

DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD 3079029344 I appreciate anyone who is trying to help all of the dinar community with INFO and INTEL.... BUT..Fact is...no one really has THE specific intel or information that we all crave Laughing and some demand.Mad

DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD 1815401988 Guru after Guru has surfaced with sources (real or imagined) in high places only to give us dates and rates that have all failed. We have all been duped (even the Gurus) by the mischeviousDEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD 576492484 3 letter providers seeking to lead us astray, down the road of Misinformation. I really cannot imagine someone who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someoneDEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD 761671673 ......really knows very much at all about the
exact timing of one of the most phenominal events in history. It is really quite interesting how deceiving our own ego can beDEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD 1499845164 ...for one to beleive that..... "I have been given the secrets of the economic world." DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD 3973136183 ....But I love it ...I am addicted....I guess I don't have much of a life, or I am so poor I can't pay attention. ......I need.. I need ...I need ...I need DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD 858978640

May I say the thing that concerns me most..🇳🇴 .. It is NOT when a guru misses the date:scratch: . I enjoy the excitement of watching the clock as the expected time draws near:cherry: . Someone is going to be right - one day. It may as well be today🎅 ....... It is NOT when some research of the news turns out to be misinfo, or the misterpretation or mistranslation. By the way is Erbil done ...YET? ..... scratch

BUT the thing that concerns me most 🇳🇴 is when some average joe/guru, who knows someone (?), swares to secrecy and signs a non-disclosure, then thinks :bom: he/she has been made privy to world "top secret" info /intel that only presidents and kings know:king: The guru says ..."if I could tell you what I've been told, and you could know who told me....." Jeff Drumond's ... Ockmed, the terrorist would say, "I kill you!" affraid

All of this kind of intel has been wrong ...too! DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD 927261665 This intrigue is a sure way to get misinfo out to peeps.

On the other hand, TIREDDEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD 4017580043 of the Intel Guru Roller Coaster,:study: some have found solace and comfortDEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD 1839924927 in the hardcopy daily news articles that come out of the Middle East....translating, deciphering, and interpreting the printed Arabic annoucements that come from a medieval culture:farao: ...one finds this to be certainly daunting, if not an impossible task from which we might interpret anything truly reliable. I love ❤ and appreciate Joey🐱 /IQD team, Bondlady:queen: , Med,:geek: and other who give us their take on the scene and news in Iraq. But, all they can give us is......WE ARE REALLY CLOSE

Here is my point! oouch! DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD 3346874973 Intel has been wrong, and still does not know. Even news articles (if they are correct?) cannot give what we want🎅 ....the date and rate! BUT in all of the INTEL and all of the INFO:scratch: .....there is a thread of truth :idea: and evidence that is hidden (and sometimes obvious), that tells us.....WE ARE VERY CLOSE.....certainly CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD 312044658

hoosierbuster

Back to top Go down

DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD Empty Re: DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Yep, closer than yesterday, not as close as tomorrow.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jumiss Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:37 pm

1alaskan wrote:Yep, closer than yesterday, not as close as tomorrow.

Yes, I feel much closer to the RV today than I have with all of the yesterdays of no RV.

We MUST be closer NOW...WAIT, we're even closer now than when I started typing this response! GO RVVVVVV!!!!:cheers:

jumiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Close is...relative.

Time...will tell.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:02 pm

1alaskan
Okie Fanatic
DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD Stars6

DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD Empty

DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD EmptySubject: Re: DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD EmptyToday at 12:34 pmDEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD Multiq10 DEAF...DUMB...BLIND....the new DDD Quote10

Yep, closer than yesterday, not as close as tomorrow.

said.

IF it happens.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Who is the Jonny dude? Seems like everytime too many predictions fall flat, a new guru is introduced. I hate to say it but talk about your smoke and mirrors.

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:40 pm

steamer wrote:Who is the Jonny dude? Seems like everytime too many predictions fall flat, a new guru is introduced. I hate to say it but talk about your smoke and mirrors.

Hold 'em up swoll'em up!

This "Jonny dude" is a mod here on OOM's site. He is tring to bring us information as to what is transpiring in the banking industry based on verifiable facts. You either have a great deal of nerve to post what you did or you need a lesson in protocal.

It would be nice if you did just a tiny bit of research before branding someone's information as "smoke and mirrors". Shameful commentary, steamer.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Gmansaid wrote:
steamer wrote:Who is the Jonny dude? Seems like everytime too many predictions fall flat, a new guru is introduced. I hate to say it but talk about your smoke and mirrors.

Hold 'em up swoll'em up!

This "Jonny dude" is a mod here on OOM's site. He is tring to bring us information as to what is transpiring in the banking industry based on verifiable facts. You either have a great deal of nerve to post what you did or you need a lesson in protocal.

It would be nice if you did just a tiny bit of research before branding someone's information as "smoke and mirrors". Shameful commentary, steamer.

Um, okay. I'll go lay by my dish now.

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:49 pm

steamer wrote:
Gmansaid wrote:

Hold 'em up swoll'em up!

The truth of the matter is that I could have banned you for bashing a mod, however, it did appear that you were not aware of his staus with this site so I showed a little mercy in my own harsh way. I am not mad at you, steamer, but there is an order to everything. Agreed?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Gmansaid wrote:
steamer wrote:
Gmansaid wrote:

Hold 'em up swoll'em up!

The truth of the matter is that I could have banned you for bashing a mod, however, it did appear that you were not aware of his staus with this site so I showed a little mercy in my own harsh way. I am not mad at you, steamer, but there is an order to everything. Agreed?

yes I was unaware. An order indeed...its what seperates us from the animals. Moooooooooo ;0)

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Steamer; Johnnywg is one of the good guys on here. I have been reading his posts for a few months now. So far, he seems to be posting real, verifiable, fresh intel. I do not think you will find any smoke and mirrors coming from Johnny. JMHO.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:24 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:Steamer; Johnnywg is one of the good guys on here. I have been reading his posts for a few months now. So far, he seems to be posting real, verifiable, fresh intel. I do not think you will find any smoke and mirrors coming from Johnny. JMHO.

Well thanks. I look forward to his information proving correct. With all the certainty floating around out there, I just hope people are NOT doing the reserves thing. the high levels of certainty seem to ebb and flow in a 45 day cycle and sometimes I get just a little suspicious. 8 years of seeing this over and over will create a level of skepticism that is earned and understandable...at least in my opinion. We'll see how accurate the latest certainty is....

steamer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum