Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19

Go down

1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:04 am

AUDIO REPLAY

Wed Highlights (per AZhombre):  PS, don’t forget to review the bank procedures. Trust question: Ray/we were informed anything over $50 million granted into a trust would be a taxable event!  Tony/I got $400m and I go to my exchange and put it in my name.  Done, I know what the rate is, and now I want to put it into a trust.  I’m going to have to pay $200m in taxes?  Ray/no, you’ll pay tax on $350m is what we’re being told, if the trust keeps it. Just because you put it there doesn’t mean it’s going to stay there to be taxable, unless you don’t know what to do with it. Based on that, it would be taxed on the $350m, because it’s over the $50 m threshold, that was reported to us. T/if I take that same $400 m and just left it in my name during the exchange, it’s not going to be taxed!  Right?  That’s what we’re being told.  R/yes, if the exchange is not taxable, yes.  T/ So again, if I took that same $400m and just put it into a trust to start with, because that’s where I wanted it to end up anyway, now I’m not paying tax on it again, because it’s within the first exchange, right? And the trust is doing the exchange, not the individual.  R/right.  T/so now I’ve got my $400m in my trust. And I can break it off into smaller $50m donations into other trusts that I can control again without it being taxed. Is that correct?  R/yes!  T/Because it’s $50m or less!  OK, so we’re avoiding the taxman!  Think about what you’re doing people.  Because at $350m, you just gave away $175m just because you just made one mental mistake.  That’s going to be costly!

Ray/Tony, It’s Friday!  Gooooood morning TNT. The week is over, but the fun is just about to begin.  Everything’s been quiet.  Not a whole lot of news.  We do know the banks are still on standby right now. Trying to find out (at 2 banks), banks still excited about the weekend.  Iraq didn’t name the actual ministers.  They don’t do things on Friday but will do on Sat.  Back in May Mahdi said all the reforms would be completed by June.  MC’s will be used everywhere July 1st.  Actually, able to do currency exchanges thru their card.  Haven’t received anything from committee guy, treasury.  Saying could be at any time, but everybody agreed this month.

Questions Wed, June 12, 2019: https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65623043/questions-for-ray-cc-061419/">https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65623043/questions-for-ray-cc-061419/

Fuze: Do either of you personally believe the CBI is waiting on the Cabinet’s completion before announcing the new rate?  If the US Treasury believed the cabinet naming is the issue, why would they encourage the banks to be on high alert for the last few weeks when the cabinet issue has been stalled for months?  Ans: So many months we’ve told, article 8, ministers, and every time we get achieved nothing happened.  Mahdi is saying all the reforms will be completed this month.  The US wants to know who’s going to be in charge of all this money.  Situation with Iran doesn’t help.

Arro: I would like to know what currencies will be in the next round? Is it possible to get that info?  Ans: Ray/look at it like you’re at a banquet.  Eat #1, then #2, then #3.  T/most of you won’t qualify.  $10m min for US investors.

Mac0929: On Mon’s call you mentioned the bank creating “3 non-interest-bearing trust accounts and 1 working account” before doing the sweep later into different accounts.  Can you explain what a trust account is?  Are they forming a trust for us?  Or is the word just the same and this doesn’t have anything to do with a trust.  Ans: R/asked and answered.  Trust account, not an entity.

SunStar: Can a trust be set up as a non-profit?  Whoever sets up a trust for you would they also provide you with W2 tax information quarterly or yearly?  Can a trust receive government grants?  Ans: R/yes.  If arrangement made.

Jiminkc: (1) Do banks know if this is a non-taxable event, or will they know at the time of the exchange?  If so, will they provide written proof?  (2) Ray, what info will we need to bring to set up the trusts the bank wants us to set up?  (3) Section 4 of the steps you gave Mon sends us “to a different part of the bank.”  Is that for a much-needed restroom break after all we have done and realize our lives have dramatically changed?  Can you now tell us why you left that part out?  Ans: T/don’t know what banks are going to do with regards to tax.  Been told “non-taxable event”.  Haven’t received any “proof”.  Ask your tax advisor and be prepared for it to be a taxable event.  If not, you win! Don’t know about banks setting you up in trusts.

BurbankLou:  Have the prices of dinars in Iraq changed anymore?  Could Iraq be waiting for the prices to get closer to the new value before they go public?  Or, what is it that the US wants done before they permit the RV?  Ans: T/no price changes since last one.  Gradually going down.  Might do that next week.

Evergreen:  Tony or Ray, do you know of a US bank that has multicurrency accounts?  Since MasterCard and Visa have provided cards for the Iraqi people living both inside and outside of Iraqi, could we possibly assume they have re-instated?  If so, there are banks in the US that do ofer multicurrency accounts.  Could we not open up an account there and order one of the Iraqi MasterCard or Visa cards?  Ans: T/WF does.  They are doing something with their MC using them outside the country with different rates at 7 countries around them.  May not be official RI.  R/you can chk w your bank if they have multi-currency accounts.  Ray faded in and out!  T/we have no clue what you said.  R/changing mike.  Hold on. (Tony trying to get info from contacts and Ray trying to be heard more clearly).

Jm8653: Are you hearing the Treasury has been the holdup and the Chinese is giving Washington until midnight the 16th to get this released, otherwise, they will take it over with HSBC, Wells, BofA and Chase.  This came from one of the egotistical intel providers.  Ans: T/been hearing the Treasury is the hold-up.  The Chinese directing the Treasury is ludicrous.  They aren’t going to take over all the banks.  Why haven’t they done it in the last 10 yrs?  Nobody is taking over our gov’t tomorrow and having a “new republic”.  Trump’s going to be our new “dictator”?  Please, doesn’t make sense. R/fades in and out.  Q&A, if you’re not asking question you’ll get kicked off!

404/CIA Lady! No references of high alert.  T/high alert, maybe this weekend.  C/what’s your favorite time (Fri after market?).  T/they didn’t give us a time frame.  Something today or tomorrow.  Don’t know with the Madi situation.  Don’t look for it to go the last day of June, with international cards first of July.  All the banks are still on alert this weekend! C/happy fathers-day!

281/Houston, TX. C/good news all banks on alert. Asked CPA, knows about currency.  Advised them not to touch it for 1 to 3 yrs. in case taxes in future. T/better safe than sorry.  Let it sit there and collect your interest.  Everybody I know who have already exchanged, never during this exchange process over the past 10 years, were taxes taken out.  C/if given currency with a verbal and non-written statement, do they have to give it back?  T/not attorney.  If we make a verbal agreement and we go to court, it’s like a contract and will probably stand up.  If there’s a witness to the verbal agreement it can stand up in court.  Possession is 9 tenths of the law.  I gave you 1 note, I gave you 10 notes, etc.  People will do crazy things.  Example of baseball player shot by somebody for $8k.  Be careful.  If somebody gives you something that has no value now, give it back.  If not, they will see you did well and will want to come after you.  If they want it back, give it to them.  Still have time today to buy currency today, if they want.

Tony/ items in Iraq haven’t changed much over the month.  Told daily about the Lower coins.

386/ Have rates changed?  T/no. R/Dinar 3.63, Dong 47 cents, Rupiah 1.08, Afgahni ???   Zim 22 cents, Rial 3.24 (?)

209/ Stockton, CA. T/in Jan they had a card and people in US could buy things on the internet.  In July they’re coming out with MC/V that can be used in and out of the country and unrestricted to all point of sales internationally.  C/what’s importance?  T/international currency!  Article telling them over it will be trading to 1:1200 Dinar (current rate), then later saying 1:1.3 = 83 cents.  Their cards and their rates.  A different rate we’re going to exchange at banks in USA.  C/Mon a man talked about 1% compound overnight banking.  Giving you this money and you’re making 22% or 200% a month.  Caller said she went to bank and asked how much $ she’d make on millions?  They didn’t know about fractional banking.  T/we do this because we’re planning out our futures.  They work at the bank.  Google “fractional banking”, “sweep accounts”… I know more about your bank than you do, and you work here.  Everybody going to the bank today will get the same thing.  1% a month compound monthly or …. Compounded pmt. is better.  C/how does bank make 22%.  T/ compound interest!

972/Dallas, TX. Danny in Dallas.  C/the exchange hours?  T/most banks are going from 7am to 11pm the first 10 days. Trying to get as many people through as possible.  C/After this exchange, short time before 2nd basket?  T/about 6 months.  C/will you be giving general info?  T/you think after 10 yrs. of this you want to go thru it again?  Don’t know what the NDA says.  They Do Not want to go thru this again.  People will know people who made money, so millions will get involved.  We’ll talk about things that may not be the next basket.  C/who do you think would also have access to that material?  Find such info?  T/go to wealth manager.  Would have to be somebody who wanted the people to know.  No internet site like now.  Probably try to move a lot faster.  Not rebuilding countries, etc.  We won’t be directly involved.  Wouldn’t do it again!  C/I believe.

281/Houston, TX. Mtgs in May talking about general budget for 2020.  A lot of people said they should have new rate.  Did you get to see articles like this?  R/aware it should have the new exchange rate.  Somebody saying we have to wait for 2020 for this to happen, we’ll have to wait until Jan to see our RV.  C/will the budget be put out before the end of the month?  T/no.  By June!  Coins, cards in 1st wk of July., We can say that just like he did.  But we didn’t know 2 oil tankers would be bombed!  They aren’t living up to dates and time frames.  C/I feel everything is done, every time we’re close, they could come up with any excuse. What’s your opinion?  How long can they continue?  T/until they do it!  Not the best thing for the country.  At some point people in Iraq will get too upset and something’s going to happen.  Everybody loses but Maliki.  Hope Mahdi can do something before a war breaks up.  Who’s going to be in charge of this money?  (Minister).

954/Fort Lauderdale, FL.  1st time caller.  Do we have to wait for our election?  T/don’t think another country’s election has anything to do with this revaluation!  Hasn’t been part of the GCR or anything else.  Has nothing to do with countries voting.  In place for over 50 yrs.  Nothing to do with the Chinese telling Trump to do it.  Who does that make sense to?  Some Guru’s have talked about certain people getting paid and no proof to it. If you can give me some proof, I’d gladly accept it.  Most of them don’t make sense.  Be careful who you’re listening to.  How many times have these guys received the 800#’s?  They don’t even have them.  There’s only 5 people who are supposed to get them.

610/Gman in PA. (TNT ad removed)

Wrap-up!  The bank is still waiting.  Feel like something is going to happen over the weekend.  Tony waiting for calls from 3 of them right now for updates.  Done, ready, and RV is on the way.  All the reforms will be completed by June (Mahdi). Enjoy your weekend.  Ray/members have created a 21 pgs. booklet. http://tiny.cc/prep4xchange">http://tiny.cc/prep4xchange  good compilation and what to expect.  Some pages are worksheets.  Not being sold.  T/go get it!

Ray, keep believing.

Interesting Recent Comments & Questions (AZhombre’s picks):

R/members have created a 21 pgs. booklet. http://tiny.cc/prep4xchange">http://tiny.cc/prep4xchange good compilation and what to expect.  Some pages are worksheets.

R/ Don’t put your money into entities too fast!  Look at 3 ways of giving; A, B, or C.

R/ We all should have a “distribution list”.  X amount of $ or currencies.

R/ You have options & opportunities, so you can pick the best investments.

T/ We’re still looking for all this to be over this month.

T/With new international cards, they can go international & w/draw from machines.

T/ Still must dial 800# with a 5k note, can’t just walk into the bank to exchange it.

T/ I’ve got 4 banks that are saying they will exchange the Zim notes!

T/ I’m going to try and get contract rate on all my currency!

T/ Heard you can get contract rates on all the currencies regardless if you have Zim or not.

Latest Rates; Dinar: $3.50, $3.63, $4.43.  Dong: $0.47 – $2.23.  Zim $0.22 – $0.33 cents.  Afghani $2.39.  Rial $3.24.  Rupiah: $1.08-$1.30 ($1.20).

1 - TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/14/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum