Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:28 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

There is lots of very good news for us today. Some of this news is just wht we have been waiting for. Another part of the news is say since it appears so far the Sadr movement has NOT been very successful in cleaning up corruption and limiting the Iranian influence in the government and in society.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

Please go read the article in todays news below. It is called “THE FAILURE OF MAHDI AS PRIME MINISTER OF IRAQ. What’s Wrong with it?”. I will let the article tell the full story for me.

Can he get his government fully formed by the end of June? He stands to be subjected to a vote of no-confidence by the Sadr movement. We wait and watch what happens.

More news….

Reuters: POMPEO NOT DECIDED ON EXTENDING WAIVER FOR IRAQ TO IMPORT IRAN POWER (5/29/19)

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has not made a decision on extending a 90-day U.S. waiver exempting Iraq from sanctions to buy energy from Iran, a State Department spokeswoman said on Wednesday.
The State Department said on March 20 it would allow Iraq to keep purchasing electricity from its neighbor Iran for another 90 days without imposing sanctions, but urged Baghdad to find alternative sources of energy.
“The secretary has not made a decision on this,” spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus told reporters.

More news….

Just in May 30th, Abadi resigns from leading positions in Dawa Party.

Are they setting him up for taking over Mahdi’s prime minister possition if and when they vote Mahdi out and have to re-select a new prime minister?

More news….

Just so you know….

Facebook will not allow me to post video sets any longer and have given me no reason or explanation why. I can only assume they are censoring any reality of TRUTH that we all need to hear. The common news media channels will not tell you the TRUTH. They are all FAKE news and part of the conspiracy. So here is the update on what happened this week. The saga continues with this Russian Collusion. The democrats are using it to put that shadow of a doubt in the voters mind about re-electing TRUMP and will probably try to continue this effort right up until the 2020 election. Oh boy- if you can’t see what is happening now you never will. Take the blinders off and wakeup, if you have not done so.

MOVING FROM LIES TO TRUTH – PART 5 MUELLER IS FOUND TO BE PART OF THE CONSPIRACY PLOT

Everyone needs to take some time to watch this series of videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DWzzMlMIRI

Just remember Mueller was the FBI director during the time of the Uranium sale scandal of the Clinton’s during the Obama administration. And who knows what else will be discovered. Is he going along with this hoax of obstruction of justice on Trump since he too is now scared that he can be indicted for a crime along with the Clintons, should they investigate this Uranium deal? Eventually its all going to be exposed and he knows it. He did not have to make this 9 minute statement. Why did he do it? Is this one last effort to bring down the president?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1mLlV8HAoM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8n7yFoEOMo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIuPTly5NFc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53z6uZxffjA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7e1Kf1Wbkg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YY9JmK0gCE

More news….

MAHDI CONFIRMED THAT THE POLITICAL FORCES HAD REACHED AN "END" TO RESOLVE THE NAMES OF THE CANDIDATES FOR THE VACANT MINISTRIES

MP of the Victory Coalition, Nada Shaker Jawdat, on Saturday, pass the vacant ministries in the ministerial cabin after the Eid al-Fitr holiday, pointing out that the government program can not be .achieved before completing the cab There is a semi-final agreement to pass the candidates of the remaining vacant ministries after the" .holiday of Eid al-Fitr,"
Jawdat said in an exclusive interview with Baghdad today The differences between all political parties on the candidates of those vacant ministries have" delayed until this time," adding that "the prime minister has the intention to put candidates in one "basket.

She explained that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi demands the removal of the ministries of interior and defense of the quota and the arrival of national figures and independent away from the circle of parties," noting that "the government program can not be implemented before the completion of the "cab.

ON APRIL 23, PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL MAHDI CONFIRMED THAT THE POLITICAL FORCES HAD REACHED AN "END" TO RESOLVE THE NAMES OF THE CANDIDATES FOR THE VACANT MINISTRIES, a day after a meeting with .Parliament Speaker Mohamed Halboussi

A parliamentary source said Saturday that the council would resume its session on June 11. The source said in an interview that "the presidency of the Council invited the deputies to the meeting on Tuesday, June 11."
"The agenda of the meeting has not yet been decided".

(Mnt Goat – How many times have we heard this already. So we can not be confident this is accurate and will happen this time. We just have to sit and wait.)

More news….

GREEN ZONE IN BAGHDAD IS NOW “FULLY” OPENED

General Mohammed Hamid al-Bayati, personal secretary of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, announced the opening of the Green Zone in central Baghdad on a final basis. "This morning, the Green Zone was officially opened," al-Bayati said in a statement.

He explained that "the number of streets opened in the region is 10 streets," referring to the lifting of "12 thousand blocks of concrete from the region."

(Mnt Goat – this may not seem much to you because you don’t live in Baghdad and have to see the concrete barriers everyday as you walk by. This was a constate reminder of the 2003 war. They need to move past the war and now this is another step in the right direction. It is a very good promising sign)

More news….

Where are we with the reinstatement of the dinar?

So we know we were waiting for the “Financial Administration law” to be passed in parliament. Is it now passed? Some say it is done but I have not see any articles on it. I called my CBI contact in Iraq and they said it is passed and they have gotten the word weeks ago by the finance committee to move ahead with launching more of the smaller category notes for the project to delete the zeros. So they have been doing so. We have seen the evidence of this recently with the smaller category 50 dinar being reintroduced.

I am told to watch for the 100 dinar notes as this will be a sign that the reinstatement is VERY close. Do you remember going back to 2015 when they told us they planned to push ahead with the project to delete the zeros in December of that year? Then in early December they postponed the project again. Around January 2016 they waited to tell us that the 100 dinar notes were in fact scheduled to be launched but they were holding them back for a more appropriate time. Is this now the time?

I am told this is not something that is going to happen months from now but is in the implementation phase right now and we can expect something in the next few weeks. Folks this is WOW! news.

We can only hold on and wait and see what happens next. I will try to keep you informed.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE CENTRAL BANK EXPLAINS FUTURE PROGRESS OF REFORMING THE IRAQI DINAR

(Mnt Goat – This is HUGE! Very good news!)

Ihsan al-Yasiri, director general of the Central Bank, said on Wednesday, May 29, 2019, that “the bank is a very transparent institutions both in the window of selling the currency or the subject of contracts,” noting that “the CENTRAL BANK IS IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH THE RELEVANT PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEES and the Central Bank is the only institution that work every day. (Mnt Goat - they are saying it is hard to coordinate since parliament is not in sessions everyday)

The central bank’s duty is to maintain the exchange rate and stability to meet the demand that comes on foreign currency against the dinar,” he said in an interview with the Noa Dialogue program. “The central bank is responsible for the simple sale of the dollar.”

“The Iraqi economy is an import economy and this is not the responsibility of the central bank. It IS THE DUTY OF THE STATE AND THE GOVERNMENT TO FIX THIS STRUCTURAL IMBALANCE AND THE DOMESTIC ECONOMY becomes a product for leaving imports,” he said. (Mnt Goat – he is saying it is the duty of the government not the CBI to put the economy in a condition and ready it for this move of currency reform off a country of importers. To do this they must built up the economy to support the dinar)

He pointed out that “there is a defect in the duty of some institutions, but ordinary people believe that this process should be carried out by the Central Bank, and THIS IS NOT TRUE,” EXPLAINING THAT “THE CENTRAL BANK CONTACT WITH BANKS AND THE GOVERNMENT BY KEEPING ACCOUNTS.” (Mnt Goat – Ok you read it above. He is saying don’t blame the CBI blame the government for not doing their job in reforming the economy. I quote –“defect in the duty of some institutions”. )

“The major sin that was committed in 2004 was the abolition of import controls and quality control rules at the border crossings, which made the market full of cheap and cheap imported goods,” he said. (Mnt Goat – he is saying they need import controls. Surely the Iranian deals do not help and only encourage yet more imports and dependencies on Iranian goods and services)

As for the incident of corruption of seven billion in the Rafidain Bank, said Yasiri, “The year 2013 saw heavy rains and leaked water to the bank on the street Rashid, which led to damage that money, which was originally intended to damage, and the duty of the Central Bank to replace those papers, the amount of money less than 200 million dinars. “

ON THE SUBJECT OF THE DELETION OF ZEROS, HE SAID THAT “THIS ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS AIMED AT TIGHTENING THE BANKNOTES AND IMPROVE THE ACCOUNTING RECORD IN THE COUNTRY WAS LAUNCHED IN 2012, BUT THERE ARE SOME OBJECTIONS AT THE TIME AND NEED LEGISLATION BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.”

“The Central Bank has suspicions, the first is to prevent one of the internationally recognized companies from conducting an audit and conduct internal control of the bank in exchange for the placement of Iraqi offices, as these companies are global and stamped recognized worldwide and indicates the lack of money laundering “He said.

“The second thing is that controls the joints of the central bank, usually they are accountants and they basically have offices.”

She said that “the independence of the Central Bank and not to the executive power made the government of Nuri al-Maliki dismiss Sinan Shabibi because of his refusal to enter the prime minister to manipulate the reserves of the Central Bank as it represents the stability of the currency and represents the monetary policy in the country and parliament ONLY THOSE WHO CAN ACCOUNT AND TODAY PARLIAMENT IS UNABLE TO DO SO.

She stressed that “the status of the head of the Financial Control Bureau governor of the Central Bank is a violation of the constitutional authorities as the regulatory body has become the executive branch.”

“The Finance Committee formed three subcommittees to follow up the work of the Central Bank of the first follow-up the issue of building the Central Bank and THE SECOND FOLLOW THE AUCTION OF CURRENCY and the third follow THE ISSUE OF THE SUBSIDIARY CURRENCY and therefore if there is evidence will be submitted to the Integrity Commission or the judiciary.”

He added that “the issue of scrutiny within the Central Bank can be resolved through the House of Representatives and not raise the issue is due to audits by local companies and anyone who has an interest in this issue must submit to the Finance Committee.”

(Mnt Goat – This is a WOW! article and is once again telling us the project to delete the zeros (and out reinstatement we wait for) is in the control of legislation from parliament and not the central government of the prime minister, as is why it was stopped in 2012 under the corruption of Nori al-Maliki. I hope everyone understand now that we were told in an article by parliament that the “Financial Management Law” (or the “Law of Financial Administration” as is also called) is the parliamentary law, or the vehicle, to which the CBI needs to have to work with the parliament ot orchestrate this change of the currency.

This is why I keep saying to watch now for the progress of this new law in parliament and the implementation of it. Remember the finance committee told us not too long ago (see May 20th article) that within this current session of parliament they intend to go ahead with the currency reforms. Do you need anything more to tell us they are working on it? There is hope!

So, when does this current session end? I am trying to find out. Does anyone else know? If you do let’s share this information and we might be able to figure this out together and set up a new timeframe to watch for this RV.

This is why this article is so WOW! today. It is from the CBI in response to all the negative rhetoric they have been given by those who see the necessity of enacting this currency reform and to do it shortly.

The article also fills the gap and connects the dots for us. Do you see it now? Here is the article from May 20th. Please read it and stop worrying so much. This is going to happen! They are working on it. See the next article in this section from May 20th.

PARLIAMENTARY MOVE TO RAISE THE PRICE OF THE DINAR AND MAINTAIN THE STABILITY OF INFLATION

Wednesday 20 March 2019
Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session TO DEVELOP MECHANISMS TO CHANGE THE MONETARY AND MONETARY POLICIES IN THE COUNTRY, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, AIMED AT RAISING THE DINAR EXCHANGE RATE and maintaining the stability of inflation.

“The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general,” said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, is coming “.

He added that “the Committee is keen to enact the LAW OF FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state,” pointing out that “THE CHANGE WILL RAISE THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE IRAQI DINAR AGAINST FOREIGN CURRENCIES while maintaining the stability of inflation in the country”. (Mnt Goat – this means to put the dinar on a float. To do this means reinstating the dinar on FOREX)

“The Commission is DETERMINED TO MAKE THESE CHANGES DURING THE NEXT PHASE and NOT TO FOLLOW THE TRADITIONAL METHODS ARE NOT APPROPRIATE AT THE MOMENT.”

THE FAILURE OF MAHDI AS PRIME MINISTER OF IRAQ. What’s Wrong with it?

The Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, promised seven months ago with his sworn in, to implement a five-year plan, setting out the activities of his government, and reform of the most important joints of strategic items are very important to save what can be saved, including promises to achieve prosperity and independence in a short time Very much, but it turned out that it was just words and promises are not fulfilled, because the magnitude of the problems and deep crises far greater than the items of the plan is imaginary, the ministry has not been completed so far, because of the weakness of its head in front of partisan and militia forces, including the most important ministries, and interior.

Although the government faces a number of challenges, its conditions are better than those of its predecessors. However, the Iraqi social and political climate is still very volatile due to regional challenges and foreign pressures first, and the existence of influential internal political and security forces in Iraq.

After taking office, and starting the work of his government, Abdul Mahdi said that this government has submitted a full ministerial program within a clear time frame, "and we are working on the implementation of these programs." "Our big goal is to meet the demands of the nation." But after seven months in office, it seems that nothing real has been accomplished on the ground, even though the new political mood in Iraq never shows that the government has begun its resolve to achieve a positive balance, that it adopts.

Has reacted strongly with other countries in the region and failed to find a link between the regional powers through Iran's domination of Iraq.

In his first attempt, Abdul Mahdi did not show that he was taking independent steps, because he could never do so. Why did he include this in his plan and program? Why did he announce that he was not subject to US sanctions against other countries? Why did he say he was acting against US sanctions against Iran? Have you set priorities in the cause of the country's independence and interests? Whether he has good knowledge of bilateral relations with Iran or not, it is not in Iraq's best interests to find him with America, and find him with Iran at the same time, as he will be a victim of both, no matter how neutral he brags, and whatever the deployment of his eggs between the two baskets, That Iran's will was and still controls Iraq.

There are pressing questions for the Prime Minister of Iraq, more than six months after his rule, including: Has he succeeded in running the government, especially since he took office after the approval of the Shiite political forces on him, became a hostage to her will, and the man specialized in the economy, but did not work Academic and research, as he worked in politics, and the ideological shift from Marxism to Baathism to Islam, and moved from violent radicalism to moderation.

Today, the Prime Minister is unable to face real challenges, and his government has not succeeded in strategic issues and urgent in the country, It is enough for serious, fragile reforms The need for radical change, as the man's inability to respond to the basic challenges, and it seemed not qualified to lead the country, after reneging on promises made by himself in front of the world, especially with regard to domestic politics, what are those challenges?

First, the ministerial responsibility and its independence. The government, under the chairmanship of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, recorded a terrible failure as it did in previous governments, failed to overcome the hegemony of political forces and parties, and could not impose its will to be independent of dominant whales. And his government, especially after those powers imposed certain names on him, and kissed them, and he planted poisonous wedges in his government, which seems to have failed with him.

Secondly, he promised to fight corruption in Iraq, the biggest serious scourge that goes beyond the phenomenon of terrorism because of its penetration into all parts of the State and its institutions at all levels. It was hoped that it would begin to issue difficult and difficult decisions, not to reverse the eradication of corruption and damage its structure and networks. It would start from the top down, prosecute the corrupt in public and carry out extensive investigations with the help of local and international experts and with the participation of international teams and organizations to combat this serious scourge. But Abdul Mahdi did not.

Thirdly, limiting the proliferation of weapons in the country and restricting them to the state. This is also one of the most serious challenges that define the features and future of both the state and the Iraqi society. No government can regain its prestige internally or externally with the existence of partisan, It is impossible to talk about the status of the modern national state and the rule of law, with the existence and spread of the parallel powers of the state in the security, army, education and services. Therefore, Abdul Mahdi failed to lift Iraq out of its deep state.

Fourthly, the failure to neutralize the judiciary and amend the constitution. This challenge was one of the main problems that undermined the work of the government and the parliament. The politicization of the judiciary allows for the growth of political conflicts with the persistence of corruption, while the gaps in the constitution and its clauses remain.
And the militias and the exploitation of the Constitution and the abuse of the legislative institution and violation of the executive authority. Thus, the current government has failed to restore confidence by neutralizing the judiciary and amending the constitution. All this and that will lead to determining the nature of the relationship with the Kurdistan region, and determine the relationship between the central government and the provincial councils, which is witnessing a terrible corruption in most of them.

Fifthly, neutralize Iraq and implement its complete independence from the policy of the axes (regional and international). Working to unravel the unofficial political link of some armed factions, and leaders of some forces, with Iran, activate Iraqi diplomacy in its various fields, and put Iraq's highest interest as a top priority for diplomacy.

Finally, we can criticize the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, which has so far failed to perform, and even failed to deliver what it promised to accomplish during a specific period at the level of services, and failed not to develop, but even in addressing the problems. The state must be revitalized in the areas of services, security, economy, health and education, upgrading the infrastructure of the country, taking care of the development of its superstructure, removing the economic bodies of the political parties from the field, and reconstruction and investment for all parts of Iraq, especially the stricken cities. Therefore, we demand that the Prime Minister prove his fundamental achievements and present the facts to the people. Iraq is still delving into its problems and the limits of its reality.

IMF SUFFOCATING THE IRAQI ECONOMY WITH HIGH CORRUPTION AND DEBT

The Iraqi economy is suffering from the challenges of large increase in the volume of indebtedness, the $ 15 billion is allocated to pay dues and benefits of debt during 2019, as a result of increased borrowing during the past ten years.

A matter attributed to specialists, according to "Al Jazeera Net", to the financial and administrative corruption prevalent in the country, and go to the pockets of the parties to finance their activities instead of sustainable development.

The story of Iraq began with the religion in the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s, where the debt out of the sum of eighty billion dollars, and in 2003 reached Iraq's debt to nearly 120 billion dollars, before the debt is settled with some countries by paying the principal without any benefits, in cooperation with the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund.

In 2014, Iraq was hit by a financial crisis with a third of its territory out of government control, plus high operating costs, making it resort to external and domestic borrowing to fill its budget deficit and cover war costs.
Foreign debt is now $ 85.3 billion, according to the International Monetary Fund. Foreign companies operating in the energy sector include the
purchase of electricity and gas from Iran, while the domestic debt is $ 40 billion, mostly to the central bank and the three government banks: Rafidain, , And the National Retirement Authority.

Today, Iraq owes the Gulf states about $ 41 billion, borrowed from Saddam Hussein's former political system, as well as Paris Club debt of $ 9 billion. Iraq's debt has come close to the level of the red line to reach 55% of GDP.

The director of the Department of Financial Operations and Debt Management of the Central Bank of Iraq, Dr. Mahmoud Dagher, said in a press interview that "Iraq's debt is not classified as excessive debt, because they are within the rational range, when compared with GDP.

"Iraq's debt currently stands at $ 68 billion, divided into $ 40 billion in domestic debt and $ 28 billion in foreign debt," he said.

He added that some international organizations add to the total debt of $ 41 billion to become a total of $ 109 billion, while these debts are not "suspended" in terms of payment of interest and receivables, and need to negotiate, and may be extinguished of 80%, as happened with the Paris Club countries.

Dagher pointed out that some parties calculate the entitlements of foreign companies operating inside Iraq, as well as the import of electricity and gas within the debt, which is incorrect, because these are settled annually in the general budget, and allocated funds.

He stressed that the compensation of Kuwait is within the debt, and the rest of which 4.3 billion dollars, "We pay annually 0.5% of oil revenues."
He pointed out that there are two types of debt: the first went to fill the budget deficit, specifically during the years 2015 and 2016 because of increased military spending to recover land from the state organization, which was accompanied by a financial crisis due to low oil prices, which made the state go to borrow to fill the budget deficit Operational insurance for staff pensions, war costs and others.

The second type of debt went to the investment projects to develop them, namely the loans of the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and the Japan Agency for International Cooperation "JICA" and others, according to the same spokesman.

Dagher pointed out that Iraq began repaying loans and interest in 2018, and is expected to end the external loans during the next ten years, because the loan period ranging from five to seven years, while the domestic loans are very few and are settled annually.

"The amount of indebtedness of Iraq is very large, and part of it went to the pockets of corrupt and some political parties, through fictitious projects in the absence of transparency from 2003 until the end of 2014," said the parliamentary representative of the Finance Committee Ikhlas al-Dulaimi.

"The budget of 2014 contains external and internal loans disbursed without the knowledge of anyone in mysterious circumstances because it was not approved within the parliament with the provision of accounts final to them."

Sistani Dulaimi pointed out that there are debts disbursed, and the country is obliged to pay its dues and benefits, and "these funds did not go to achieve development, but pockets of corrupt."

She pointed out that "the proportion of loans in each budget after 2003, between 20 and 25% of the total budget, because of the failed economic policies of previous governments, which are economic plans indiscriminate not dependent on the economy, but on the parties and businessmen loyal to them, and tampering with the country's ability to during the militias, according to the expression.

For their part, economists emphasized that the problem of Iraq is the lack of control over the debt, which made many international organizations refuse to lend directly, but through the support service projects supervised by, for fear of financial and administrative corruption.

said Bassem Jamil Antoine is vice president of the Association For Iraqi economists in a press interview that " the problem of Iraq is the weak control; money that entered the country of oil is estimated trillion dollars, since 2003 , and so far, which is capable of building the country, and not to borrow from any third - party or internal."

He added that the problem that accompanied the Iraqi debt is financial and administrative corruption, and part of this debt went to support the financial budget to fill the salaries of employees and public expenditure and others, while there are projects funded public debt.

He pointed out that some international organizations and countries began to grant funds to the Iraqi government, in the form of installments after the completion of the stage of each project, for fear of looting money as it was in the past.

GE POWER HAS INSTALLED AND COMMISSIONED IN IRAQ PROVINCE

GE Power has installed and commissioned a new advanced 9E gas turbine at the Al Quds power plant in Iraq.

The site was previously capable of generating up to 1,125 MW. With the addition of the new turbine, it can generate an additional 125 MW, which will contribute to meeting the higher demand for power during the summer months.
“Delivering additional power for the hot summer months is a priority for the Ministry of Electricity,” Musaab al-Mudarris, director of media at the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity. “One of the quickest and most cost-effective means of adding efficient, reliable power to the national grid is to enhance the productivity of existing power generation facilities.
GE’s 9E technology is capable of running on more than 50 different kinds of fuel. This provides the ministry with the flexibility to operate the unit on the most economical source available and to keep generating power using liquid fuels when gas is unavailable.
Joseph Anis, president of GE’s Gas Power Systems and Power Services businesses in the middle east and south Asia, pointed out that GE has been engaged within Iraq for more than 50 years.
“Our teams were among the first to enter Mosul after its liberation, helping to rehabilitate the Al Qayara power plant; we are supporting the development of the country’s largest power plant in Baghdad province; and we have facilitated the Ministry of Finance to unlock over $2 billion of funding for the power sector,” Anis said. “We have a strong, successful track record of delivering results under the toughest of conditions across Iraq and remain committed to building upon this legacy.”
GE employs up to 300 people in Iraq, more than 90 percent of whom are Iraqi nationals.

NEWSPAPER: 30 DAYS BEFORE THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT TO RESOLVE SENIOR POSITIONS

June 1, 2019
BAGHDAD (Reuters) – Most ministries and independent agencies are still lagging behind in the case of nominating candidates for senior posts, with the exception of the Ministry of Higher Education, which has begun to change a number of directors and university presidents, the newspaper Al Arabi Al-Jadid reported on Saturday.

“There has been intense movement among the main political forces for days to agree on the outline of the criteria for selecting qualified persons to hold senior positions in the Iraqi state,” the paper quoted a senior Iraqi official as saying. “There are deep differences on this issue.”

The Iraqi government has only thirty days left to resolve hundreds of senior posts and special grades administered by proxy, according to the government program, and the Federal Budget Law, which contained clauses that prohibit the payment of salaries to any Iraqi official who runs his proxy post after June 30.

It is noteworthy that the special grades in Iraq include the agents of ministers, heads of independent bodies, and officials of the offices of endowments, directors-general, and university presidents, and any other position requires the approval of the Prime Minister after the proposed names of ministers and officials concerned.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republics of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance.

To do this thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Letter 6/4/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: