Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19

2 posters

Go down

anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 Empty "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 10, 2019 1:32 pm

https://www.dinardaily.net/t84858-the-big-call-w-bruce-dingleberry-dawson-intel-notes-by-pinkroses-5-9-19

I know that Bruce is an encourager. But he really doesn't know what to expect after all this goes down.

For example, the way business has been done in the past, for those with money, they end up giving political contributions and in return they get their planning approved through the county authorities or city council. 

Then there are all necessary permits that are required at a construction site. Small permits are not a big deal but as soon as big money is involved city inspectors might not issue the required permits for any number of reasons.

Some reasons may be legit and others may be the shakedown. This is how the world has been for well over a hundred years. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

Some of that is legitimate returning of favors but much ends up being graft. That is not going to change overnight. 

Under the new QFS financial system all flows of money will be tracked by computer and flagged if suspicious. Under the table graft payments will be outlawed.

And that is where the problem will be for people trying to do larger projects. They will be faced with this reality. Either make the payoffs or not get approved. And if you, or your management team, makes the payoffs and they are flagged and investigated and determined to be graft... then the system will ping and tap the accounts involved.

This is bound to happen because people will get impatient, especially if they have deadlines to meet and face other penalties for failure to perform in a timely fashion, in the process. 

Untill the graft is virtually eliminated, many many projects will be hard pressed to move forward. And if they do, will get legally shut down for illegal conduct.

Bruce, and virtually everyone else who has never managed these kinds of funds will face battles they never imagined. What was supposed to be a dream come true could just as easily become a nightmare.

In all practicality, until the graft is eliminated, most projects will likely be on hold indefinitely under the new system. The only way to defeat this is to set up a clearing houses where authorities track your progress. Then, when you report a problem, they help you by setting up a sting operation in order to entrap these bureaucratic criminals.

This way, the movement of funds doesn't result in asset confiscation. Eventually all the crooks will be eliminated over time.

In the mean time, projects will be slow going at best. Much planning but little actual movement when blackmailed by corrupt bureaucrats.

Bruce has no idea what he is getting into because the old ways haven't changed and the corruption isn't cleaned up yet.

anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

anonymous - "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19 Empty Re: "Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.19

Post by Sam I Am Fri May 10, 2019 7:13 pm

LOL!!! Bruce can say anything he wants about all the post-RV projects because he knows that there will never be an RV and thus no post-RV projects.  This "anonymous" guy is the one who doesn't realize what he's gotten into - an investment scam!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum