Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil

Go down

Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil Empty Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:25 am

Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil

15/04/2019

Petroleum products decide to increase the quota allocated to Kirkuk of gasoline and gas oil 14503

Economy News _ Baghdad

The oil products distribution company decided on Monday to increase the quota allocated to the province of Kirkuk from gasoline and gas oil, while increasing the share of generators of hospitals and health institutions. 
The director general of the company, Kazem Masir Yassin, said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "it was decided to increase the quota allocated to the province of Kirkuk from the product of gasoline from (1100) to (1200) cubic meters to ensure the right of the citizen of the product, Of gas oil from (900) to (950) thousand liters, and increase the shares of generators of hospitals and health institutions, "noting that" this came through the guidance of Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Minister of Oil Thamer Ghadhban. "
He added that "this increase came to cover the needs of the province of the above mentioned beneficiaries due to the increasing interest of the Ministry of Oil and the diligent efforts of us to support citizens and all service institutions, especially hospitals and other health institutions, detailing that increase (100 thousand liters of gasoline, Thousand liters of gas oil. " 
He pointed out, "the company's decision to continue working fuel card for gasoline throughout the province of Kirkuk, to ensure that the citizen to get his share of the product on a regular basis."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16265
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum