Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

+4
MrDotComMT
dinarling77
gankansoldman
dinardiva
8 posters

Go down

Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:56 am

this post from DonnieR at PeopleInvested Forum)

DonnieR - My bank story from yesterday
WOW, banks getting ready to do business!

We are all so use to hearing from bank tellers that they will not be exchanging the IQD at our bank. I was in Phoenix yesterday and stopped in to take care of some banking needs w/ BOA when I saw a Delarue machine directly behind the teller that I was speaking with! I asked her if they exchange foreign currency, she said yes they do! I asked if they were going to exchange the IQD and use the Delarue machine to verify if the IQD is counterfeit. She explained they just recieved two new Delarue machines that are still in the boxes in the back room. She also had another teller or manager standing next to her indicating they will be exchanging the IQD when it apperas on the Forex. The teller said they have been hearing it is coming very soon! Have a great day! Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops!

Donnie
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by gankansoldman Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Donnie,

Was the De La Rue machine directly behind the teller.... or was it in the back room with the other one... or were ther three of them total... need clarification please.

Gankansoldman

gankansoldman

Back to top Go down

Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinarling77 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:31 pm

my son went to the BOA 2 1/2 hours ago to wire money for payment for dinars and I haven't heard from him since. I'm thinking the RV has happened
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDotComMT Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:54 pm

I guess my question is what difference does it make where the machines were placed and how they were in the bank... Does it matter at least they have them and fail to see what difference it is going to make to any of us. It is good positive news that they are getting new machines.

MrDotComMT

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Let me see if I have this right,

The guy sees a deleRue machine behind teller, teller states they just got two more in, still in boxes in aonther room.

That makes three at least, could be more that were not new in box that the guy did not see.

Why would one branch of bofa in Phoenix need no less than three machines? Are they the only branch in the area that handles FOREX? Is bofa putting three or more machines in all branches? A bit of an expense, I would say. Could there be that many people invested in FOREX in the area and have hard currency?

Just thinking out loud is all

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 pm

1alaskan wrote:Let me see if I have this right,

The guy sees a deleRue machine behind teller, teller states they just got two more in, still in boxes in aonther room.

That makes three at least, could be more that were not new in box that the guy did not see.

Why would one branch of bofa in Phoenix need no less than three machines? Are they the only branch in the area that handles FOREX? Is bofa putting three or more machines in all branches? A bit of an expense, I would say. Could there be that many people invested in FOREX in the area and have hard currency?

Just thinking out loud is all

Now is better
North of sixty

Now my Alaskan neighbor and new friend. If only you could get that intel from a Wells Fargo bank in Alaska. You just triggered a thought in this old cop's brain. We need Okie to cultivate a source in Be La Rueshipping department. Then we could find out who is ordering and who has receiived De La Rue machines. Now, what you have reported is significant intel, if you can verify it. There is no need for a bank to hhave so many machines unless there is an RV coming. Assuming that you can verify (because I know you, of all people, would not put out false inforrmation, any "SCAM" doubters should be left in the dust.

Thanks W.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:54 pm

G-Man,

Well I guess we have to ask the person who posted this as to the follow up with the guy. But I won't be going to Phoenix in July, January, sure, not July my friend.

But I like your thinking as to "follow the money, machines". We need to cultivate a source on the delaRue shipping dock. Is snoopy free?

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by montez3496 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Just got back from a bank in the central OKC area to find out if they were going to be buying the IQD back. She said yes they would be and wanted to know if I had it on me. Had I had it on me I would had been able to get a rate but since I didn't ,they wouldn't tell me anything.

montez3496

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:09 pm

1alaskan:

Actually, The G-Man is sharing a cell with Snoopy in Abu Grabe prison. Maliki has arrested both of us on conspiracy to determine the RV before it is officially announced. I have smuggled out these posts by way of Clouseau who is disguised as Maliki's driver. More later, the guard is coming. I can hear his footsteps on the concrete floor.

The G-Man in prison.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Found this over at Currency Chatter

Take it for what it is worth,

I just got back from the bank, Fifth Third Bank, and without say a word to her, the person I deal with on my accts. walked over to me and stated, "You know I can't tell you anything". She had the biggest sh__ _ss grin on her face I've ever seen. She repeated herself with the same exact statement. I laughed and blurted out that I hadn't asked her anything. I found that very odd and strange and kinda out of character for her. Dang! This is a small town in the Tampa Bay area of Fl

G-Man,
Should send a rescue team?

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Like what Frank Drebin asked in the Naked Gun movie about Nroberg (What is Norgerg doing in Detroit), what are you doing in Florida? Ilove that movie.

We need intel from de Laa Rue and we need verification of the IRS exchange info as it pertains to Alakska. If IRS does this in Anchorage then our travel requirement is solved.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:53 pm

The IRS webste stated as of about Monday that no offices would be open in Alaska as part of this new Saturday open house thing. Nearest is again Seattle area.

I think DeLaRue is based somewhere in the central time zone, anybody out there know for sure?

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Are you saying that the IRS thing is onlly for Saturdays? If we were to go to our local office and tell them how many Alaskans are involved, maybe they could set aside an inspector for a few days who could focus on just us dinarians and get us all done in quick time in a few days. Certainly that seems reasonable to me.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by marinemomcee Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:21 pm

I see they are located in the UK and US, currently hiring at the Irving TX location

Also, note the President just announced he is retiring with one month notice and one year salary

marinemomcee

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:24 pm

No, not just Saturdays,

The way I read the IRS notice, they were going to open some of their offices on Saturdays in addition to the normal Mon-Fri hours. Ther was a page that you couldd click on the state you were in, it told you if there were any in that state that were part of the new days/hours. In sme states there are none, Alaska one of them, some states had up about seven locations. I think the totals were 34 states, 70+ locations.

I am assuming that the IRS in Anchorage, (old VECO building, on 36th and New Seward, don't ask how I know that), still have their regular Mon-Fri. I got a guy in Anchorage, I will, ask him to run by and check and see if anything is afoot.

But your hope that the IRS will be resonable is a big stretch my friend.

Now is Better
North of sixty

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:29 pm

marinemom,

Thanks,
I see that the corparate is UK, and North America is in Dallas area, Anybody in the area, know anything about them, someone who works there, ect....?

Can't hurt to get more info.

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:37 pm

What's that about the President rettiring? What President? Obama???
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:40 pm

1alaskan wrote:No, not just Saturdays,

The way I read the IRS notice, they were going to open some of their offices on Saturdays in addition to the normal Mon-Fri hours. Ther was a page that you couldd click on the state you were in, it told you if there were any in that state that were part of the new days/hours. In sme states there are none, Alaska one of them, some states had up about seven locations. I think the totals were 34 states, 70+ locations.

I am assuming that the IRS in Anchorage, (old VECO building, on 36th and New Seward, don't ask how I know that), still have their regular Mon-Fri. I got a guy in Anchorage, I will, ask him to run by and check and see if anything is afoot.

But your hope that the IRS will be resonable is a big stretch my friend.

Now is Better
North of sixty

I assume that they will do their job rather than depend upon them to be reasonable. I am also sure that each office prides itself on how many taxes they can collect. I tried to call in to the ofice but it got to be such a hassle I stopped trying.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum