Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated

2 posters

Go down

White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated Empty White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:37 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/us/white-house-islamic-state-territory-in-syria-eliminated

[size=60]White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated[/size]

White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated ContentBroker_contentid-6dede48370f34031b8589a566ec09507

President Donald Trump talks with reporters before boarding Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House, Friday, March 22, 2019, in Washington. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE – The White House says that all Islamic State held territory in Syria has been"100 percent" eliminated.
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters aboard Air Force One Friday that President Donald Trump was briefed about the development by acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan.
Trump has been teasing the victory for days.
Sanders showed reporters a map of Iraq and Syria that showed that the terror group no longer controlled any territory in the region.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated Empty Arab Parliament and Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) respond to Trump's comments

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:29 pm

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3438879/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%88%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-

Arab Parliament and Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) respond to Trump's comments

22 March 2019 11:40 PM

White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated 1024

The Arab parliament has rejected the US president's statements on Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights, and the Secretary-General of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) said he regretted Trump's statements about the Syrian highlands .

The head of the Arab parliament, Meshaal bin Fahm al-Salami, said he rejected the US president's statement on the sovereignty of the occupying power "Israel" on the Syrian Golan, referring to the region as occupied territory in accordance with UN Security Council resolution No. 497 of 1981, according to the UAE news agency "WAM ".

Al-Salami pointed out to the warning issued by the Arab Parliament last January regarding the moves by the occupying power to convince the world countries to annex the occupied Syrian Arab Golan, taking advantage of the delicate circumstances in which Syria is passing .

"After 52 years, the time has come for the United States to fully recognize Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights, " Donald Trump told Reuters on Thursday .

The Russian Foreign Ministry confirmed today that the recent statements by US President Donald Trump on the Syrian Golan Heights are evidence of disregard for international law .

The Secretary-General of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) expressed regret for the statements made by US President Donald Trump on the Syrian Golan Heights .

White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated 20958646_AR_1553287176_Donald_Trump

Abdullatif bin Rashid al-Zayani said that Trump's remarks would not change the firm truth of the international community and the United Nations that the Arab Golan Heights are Syrian territory occupied by Israel by military force on June 5, 1967 .

Zambani said that Trump's remarks undermine the chances of achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East, which will be achieved only with the withdrawal of Israel from all Arab territories occupied in 1976, including the Syrian Golan Heights, in accordance with UN Security Council resolutions .

In Doha, the State of Qatar reiterated its firm position that the Golan Heights are occupied Arab land and expressed its rejection in the strongest terms of any attempts to jump over international resolutions that confirm the dependency of the occupied Golan on Syria .

The Qatari Foreign Ministry suggested that any unilateral decisions to recognize Israel's sovereignty over the Golan would be a major impediment to the desired peace in the region .

A senior administration official said today that US officials are preparing an official document recognizing Washington's sovereignty over the Golan, with expectations of signing it next week .

Nominations
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated Empty Re: White House: Islamic State territory in Syria eliminated

Post by Jimplants Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:49 pm

GET USE TO IT

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum