Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  Empty PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!

Post by Najm93 Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:14 pm

The subtle nuances in this clip are amazing..........A SILENT film star SPEAKS in a role and what he says is EARTH-SHATTERING!!!!!......My Lord only if!!!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  Empty Re: PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!

Post by shakes4life Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Najm93 wrote:

The subtle nuances in this clip are amazing..........A SILENT film star SPEAKS in a role and what he says is EARTH-SHATTERING!!!!!......My Lord only if!!!!!

I brought that here the other day....it is very good.....some just will never wake up though Najm.....keep up the great job though informing we can't give up....our children are depending on us! GB Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!  Empty Re: PLEASE WATCH....NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS OR THE RV BUT ABOUT HUMANITY!!!!!

Post by Najm93 Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Shakes....This brought tears to my eyes.....Just imagine the good that could be accomplished if more felt this way.....Its amazing because CHILDREN GET IT!!!!! Its the adults that are lost....We are stuarts over their little lives and yet they KNOW more than we do.....Im humbled everyday by the lessons I learn from my daughter everyday....I only hope that I can somehow impart to the world what a 2 year old teaches me everyday!!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Najm93 wrote:Shakes....This brought tears to my eyes.....Just imagine the good that could be accomplished if more felt this way.....Its amazing because CHILDREN GET IT!!!!! Its the adults that are lost....We are stuarts over their little lives and yet they KNOW more than we do.....Im humbled everyday by the lessons I learn from my daughter everyday....I only hope that I can somehow impart to the world what a 2 year old teaches me everyday!!!!

Mine is 18 years old but I agree....we can learn from these young people....they don't want to be slaves to the establishment like we currently are!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Our children don't deserve the soul crushing debt they are damned to inherit from us....Peonage is SLAVERY just by another name!!!!!!.....The irresponsible monetary policies that have plagued the US has effectively shackled us to the very things we most desire in life....I refuse to burden my baby s life in this way.....Ive learned a lot during this whole RV process.... The most valuable lesson has been WHAT NOT TO DO....
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Najm93 wrote:Our children don't deserve the soul crushing debt they are damned to inherit from us....Peonage is SLAVERY just by another name!!!!!!.....The irresponsible monetary policies that have plagued the US has effectively shackled us to the very things we most desire in life....I refuse to burden my baby s life in this way.....Ive learned a lot during this whole RV process.... The most valuable lesson has been WHAT NOT TO DO....

Good for you Najm....all in God's time! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum