Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11

5 posters

Go down

Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 Empty Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:41 pm

SUDDEN PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11

CONFIRMING a lot of what TONY has been saying has now been CONFIRMED AS RIGHT - some things that have to happen in the bank systems and in Iraq they are taking place and are showing done - but all is good and is in good standing and think we are closer than before. Dan's intel before was 2-3 days wait and Tony always says TODAY - the timeline we are on right this moment is now in the hands of someone that surprised me - not M or A its been passed off by other powers and we are waiting no on their steps...

Dr. Todd said today that there are some more confirmations and he layed out that Swift codes are different that we thought and info is different than we thought -

Text to Tony was about the Iraq Gov. and its confirmed now-Allowi is resigning one position and taking another.

Dan states I just confirmed and it drives me crazy = but Tonys intel was true yesterday.

Allawi had to step aside and its 100% good for us. Dr. Todd said about the swift codes and they are changing - and its banking stuff = the MT-527 code is telling the banks what to do. Good things happening and we may be at the end of this ride soon.

We got good info. Lots happening. Everyone should be positive. Tts occuring. We don't know everything but we are not supposed to. People are listening to all calls and info and they may not be good people.

Chief States: Lots of articles today-MP-527 is only good for a set period of time. Dan says-stay away from this-we are not supposed to know-but its obviously good news.

Dan States - Allawi-happily changed his position then its good for us and maybe a negative for someone else in Iraq!!

Tony states: In the boy who cried wolf-one day the wolf actually showed up! We are getting a flood of info right now from back rooms. Intel from both sides Dans people and my people- the intel is lining up for both of us and you should all be excited.

Dan statesWe just want today to reassure you that its all good. We are going to answer some questions, but some things you are reading on the boards is true and I think we are there. I cannot say the exact time we will see this-but we are there.

Going to start Q&A now

At the bull Golpher dan is going to put up music and every couple songs -you can call in and spend time with us and ask all your questions we are so close - we WANT TO BE CLOSE TO THE BOARD TODAY. that should be telling something...

TONY states that split rate theory is $3.68 to GBP in Iraq is to keep economic balance and keeping it closer to Kuwait - we are to be gettign the higher amount that the USA can get - this split rate is a first and this is to reset the worlds currency = Kuwait rate adjustments will happen at the same time - 153 countries will adjust at teh same time this RV's - Tony heard from banks for two weeks now have seen the same rate - the pay out instructions I got from the 2 banks have the rate blank - but the instructions are very detailed on how the payout works... the rate can be changed tomorrow due to the markets - the rate changes by a 1/10 of an cent every hours depending on the market - Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade will ask if you want to lock in the rate....

Dan states that the Parliament is on vacation in Iraq on Oct 15th - Dan refused an answer if it would have an effect on the RV to the caller cause he is not wanting to give time lines at all - TONY stated that if you are going to discuss things then you might as well give them the time line - DAN STATES I THINK TODAY IS GOING TO BE REAL GOOD...

TONY states If not for this RV is going to bring a two class society. Preparations made for a 2 class society. Prepare for it or it's too late, so was put in place. A couple months ago I told you about things I didn't like and economic threats made to our country and not like it couldn't be fulfilled because it could. I think we made some changes because of those threats. What did happen when it went that way. You never know. The whole debt ceiling was manufactured. There is no problem, manufactured for a reason.

TONY states that GOLD will go down after the RV - both the dollar and gold can't be strong at same time - Silver is a safer bet than gold... One of the reasons gold going up and doing, it has nothing to do with money - it's new processing to recover gold - but we could have that convesation. Other reason to stay away is because new process coming out. Nothing to do with $ why moving. Be very afraid of it.

Caller: SDTraderunner: Rich Queen's posted along lines this last guy talking about, do you feel after RV we have to worry about what's happening in US, stock up on food/water, etc.?

TONY states well no I don't think after the RV we have to stock up on food/water. If you are willing to share with friends/family i don't foresee that. I don't see going to 2 class society. If RV doesn't happen, preparations were made like in England. It could've happened here in a flash. In Philadelphia - 2-3 days could have easily spread.

TONY states that we will not have to prepare for any events where we need to store up foods etc... this - once the RV takes place I think the economy will make this go into another direction.

DAN States I don't think any different than right now. One of things I want to talk about as soon as this is over, I believe everyone needs to learn strategy of looking average. Always got a bag packed, alway have water, extra generators. Prepared, that's where I live.

Caller: Tony, everybody was trying to put a take on what you said at end of call, the inflection of your voice. Good way/bad way? All trying to make it out. What do you think of everyone on Wall Street?

TONY states Actually I'm looking at it, not sure if it's the teaparty or rival party to the teaparty, think its more of politcal statement what is made from all of us or growing state, but somewhere it's letting them know they have to answer because they are making a lot off the backs of you and me. That's what they are trying to say. Always comes from wall street. If you guys haven't seen the movie Wall Street, it's reality in that movie, even the players. If you get into you see. Letting Democrats and Republic know that come November will be different, in the future. I like fact they said this is why Dodd Frank put into action for, they can act stupid if they want to, but can't bring us into it. They took what wasnt criminal and made it criminal. Want voices heard, that's what will change in November with Super Committee. More likely to see change in November.

TONY states DO NOT WORRY about this 30 day rumor that has come out the last couple of days - Tony: Ok, I don't even know why - absolutely positivitely - this I can say it will not happen. Not even on table. Not a possibility - you know what I probably shouldn't have said that. Don't worry. Let things happen. Give a little bit of time. Things will all come to light.... This answer I just gave I should not have said as it was NOT what we wanted to do with this call and give anything away...

Caller says talk about a rollercoaster. I Have a quick observation/question/comment - I've never heard you guys as bridled or held back - just an observation, not sure what's going on here
Dan states : we aren't sure either.
Caller also says Maliki, till 24 hrs ago, was kinda the hold up. Now seems it sounds like it's out of iraqs hands. comment on that please
Dan states There's good things going on. We are Asked to be cautious. We are just doing that. I'm feeling good as well as Tony... Maliki WHO - yes you said its out of Iraqs hands..

Tony states but guys let me say, Allawi stepped down from that position, he's not gone. Right? Everything is good, that's a good thing, what he did was good thing. What was needed. In a good place. Everybody in a good place. Dan States between me and you not saying nothng, they can all fill in the sentences from her on out.

TONY states Lot of info I haven't brought. Lot of info I get is classified, probability is always there. Lot of things I told you will come to light very shortly and you will realize you throught were impossible will be possible.

Dan states: if it doesn't happen within a 7 day week FROM TODAY, we could be waiting..

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 Empty Re: Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Interesting...GO RV!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11 Empty Re: Surprise PTR CALL 4pm eastern 10-6-11

Post by sn1pe Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:24 pm

DebTarHeelGirl wrote:

Dan states: if it doesn't happen within a 7 day week FROM TODAY, we could be waiting..

I will finish that sentence.

...a while longer.

What kind of statement is that? If it doesn't happen by next month we could be waiting too. Geeeez.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by drizz Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 pm

sn1pe wrote:
DebTarHeelGirl wrote:

I will finish that sentence.

...a while longer.

What kind of statement is that? If it doesn't happen by next month we could be waiting too. Geeeez.

S.

Actually, it was said in jest - you have to listen to the call.

drizz

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Oh. Thanks for clarifying.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:42 pm

"within a 7 day week from today"

Just want to point out that the CBI will update on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday before 4:00 AM CST each day. So from today, that means it has to happen before Thursday.

Sounds great, but we have heard this before from Renfrow and Dan.

Has Okie or anyone else seconded this claim?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:44 pm

openmind wrote:"within a 7 day week from today"

Just want to point out that the CBI will update on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday before 4:00 AM CST each day. So from today, that means it has to happen before Thursday.

Sounds great, but we have heard this before from Renfrow and Dan.

Has Okie or anyone else seconded this claim?

I like when someone is straight forward...and not speaking in riddles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Got Faith Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:10 am

What is the code# for the PTR call for 10/6/11?

Got Faith

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum