Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted:

Go down

Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted: Empty Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted:

Post by RVMania Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:23 am

Source: Maliki sends request to parliament to begin reducing the number of ministriesPosted:

July 14, 2011

Close to it (the news): Maliki sends a request (Limbering) to the parliament and the number of ministries could be up to (16)

Baghdad (news) .. A source close to Prime Minister Nuri al- Maliki, the prime minister on Thursday sent a request to the House of Representatives requesting the ministries, after al-Maliki was convinced that there should be government Mrhqh the number of ministries (16 – 18) or (20) maximum.

And the source said in a statement singled out by the Agency (news) said on Thursday that “al-Maliki sent his request today to the House and copies of it to the masses politics to begin the process of Limbering, where he will present this Limbering on the political blocs and the House of Representatives after the end of his visit to the Republic of China, which will start by next Monday. “

And the source added: “The demand to ensure elimination of all government ministries that do not have the law of the first phase, and then merge the ministries of the other second stage.”

And the source noted that al-Maliki called for in his application to the need for cooperation blocs and convince the minister to give up their positions for the good of the country.

http://wp.me/pZC7o-9hF

RVMania

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum