Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Freeway Bill 10-5-11 11:00pm eastern

+4
gtabdinar
sandyf
Dr. Linda
DebTarHeelGirl
8 posters

Go down

Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern Empty Freeway Bill 10-5-11 11:00pm eastern

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:51 pm

An Investment does not always play out in a timely fashion ~ FREEWAY BILL

If you are like me, you are getting frustrated in how long this RV is taking, right? We have "been there" almost every weekend, it seems, for the past 6 months, right? We have had blinking backscreens, confirmed attempts to put this through, the most credible sources saying "it is over", "this will be over by the time you wake up tomorrow", nothing can stop it now but GOD", and a number of other sayings that we can add to our frustration, right?

Now let me explain something that once you think about it, you will understand why I am posting this thread. Let me refer to a regular business investment ::: you get a tip from a friend with huge ties to a bank that the bank is going to be bought out which will shoot the stock through the roof (insider trading, I know, but it happens) so you run to your broker and buy as much stock as you have the money to spend, knowing that this deal is ready to go down any day and you start counting your profits immediately! Well weeks go by and nothing .... your friend tells you the meeting have been held, the agreements have all been done and they are even (the buying bank) interviewing existing employees to see if they want to keep them or not .... so it has to be going down, right? Your friend calls you on a Friday night and says "We are there" the banks have come to a rock solid agreement and both sets of stockholders have voted today (Friday) and this baby should be over by Monday morning, FOR SURE! And ..... the stock you bought for $ 5.00 per share is going to be worth $ 8.00 come Monday, FOR SURE! Wow, what a genius you are for getting in on that deal, right? Well, Monday comes and your friend calls you and says "Don't worry, everything is going ahead, however, there was a hitch in the fact that the selling bank wanted a little more money for the stock, they are now asking for $ 10.00! And, this thing has went too far for the buying bank to turn back, so they will cave in and pay the $ 10 and this deal will take another week to draw up all of the paperwork and get it done, but hey, you made another 40% profit in one more week! No Problem.... So the week goes by and your friend calls to inform you that "this is unreal" but you are going to like it .... Now, the selling bank wants to split the stock in the process giving everyone two for one! What? You mean for the stock you paid $ 5.00 for you are going to get 2X the shares you bought and get $ 10 for each one? Rockefeller get out of your way! You are getting richer by the minute! But ... now they are going to have to take it back to the buying bank board of directors to get this done. And ... that meeting won't take place for another week, but "don't worry" because they have went too far to turn back now... Finally, after months of going through all of this, you end up quadrupling your money. You still are a genius for multiplying your money 4X in 3-4 months. That is a 400% profit!!

Now if this happened to you, you would understand. But, what we all are going through right now is no different.... This is a business deal with a blessing at the end too. Like the example, you invested money based on a tip that was credible. You watched as the deal changed week after week, month after month, year after year, right? You heard encouraging news all along the way. And... and read this very carefully, instead of dealing with a board of directors at two banks for this deal to go through, you are dealing with world leaders from many countries, a Parliament that has never done anything like this before, a Prime Minister that has a personal agenda, an absolute genius economist working the money part for you, a country with assets that are second to nobody and many other people working for their own agendas along the way. And ... your investment is clear across the globe where you have to depend on rumors to try to figure out where you are. Except this time you are going to multiply your money by 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, 6,000 times your money!!!

Now I hope that you can read this and put this whole thing in perspective. We invested our money and we are waiting for all of the stars to align for this to happen. Will it be worth it? Absolutely!!

Just ask yourself this question? If someone had come to you 7 years ago and asked you if you wanted to invest in a deal that would give you a 3,4,5 or 6,000% return on your money over 7 years, would you have done it? Sure you would have...

This all is coming to an end. We really are so very close. We really need to relax and enjoy the rest of this incredible ride. You are a part of history! Your tip indirectly came from your creator and now you need to decide how you are going to be the best steward of this money you are about to receive...

I know this was a longer read than you might have liked, but just trying to put all of this in a grounded, realistic and positive way. Sometimes, in all of the excitement, we lose sight of the reward and get wrapped up in the process so much, that it causes us to get frustrated and to start to doubt... Don't let that happen .... See you in San Francisco folks, cannot wait to meet all of you!!!

GOD BLESS THE USA
FREEWAY BILL

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern Empty Re: Freeway Bill 10-5-11 11:00pm eastern

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Freeway bill, i liked your story...go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern Empty Re: Freeway Bill 10-5-11 11:00pm eastern

Post by Dr. Linda Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:08 am

To Freeway Bill --- a brilliant example, and one that is so encouraging!! We will be there until the end!!
:queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyf Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:12 am

Good example as far as it goes. It could have continued where an audit revealed misappropriation of funds and the stock was suspended. After a six month investigation the company was found guilty and put into receivership.

No money is made until you liquidate your position.

Not trying to throw cold water but just stay grounded.

sandyf

Back to top Go down

Post by gtabdinar Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:51 am

Freeway Bill...awesome post!!! Thanks for sharing and helping us to keep it all in perpective. It's good to always hear and think of stuff like this while we go through the process and are soooo close to the end of the ride. Thanks again and God Bless!!! Go RV!!!

gtabdinar

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern Empty go rv

Post by hanwoz Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:59 am

Nice post ...good job! :cheers:
hanwoz
hanwoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:10 am

Freeway Bill, it is a great example, because that is how it usually works and any investor can understand that, but for a lot of people who never has been an investor in anything and the Iraqi Dinar is their first, your story puts them about half way up the 100 mile per hour elevator and then some GURU will put out a post or call that its going to happen tomorrow, putting the elevator to the top, then the RV does not happen and the elevator comes crashing down 1000 miles per hour causing the already skeptical investor to sell out, losing the spread on their exchange, which really puts a nasty taste in their mouths. in my opinion we need to quit buying and talking about the Dinar and just let it happen. my sourses tell me the RV is soon and this year, that's all that's needed at this point. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:49 am

Thank you Freeway, you are a champion.

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:40 am

AJAnderson wrote:Freeway Bill, it is a great example, because that is how it usually works and any investor can understand that, but for a lot of people who never has been an investor in anything and the Iraqi Dinar is their first, your story puts them about half way up the 100 mile per hour elevator and then some GURU will put out a post or call that its going to happen tomorrow, putting the elevator to the top, then the RV does not happen and the elevator comes crashing down 1000 miles per hour causing the already skeptical investor to sell out, losing the spread on their exchange, which really puts a nasty taste in their mouths. in my opinion we need to quit buying and talking about the Dinar and just let it happen. my sourses tell me the RV is soon and this year, that's all that's needed at this point. AJ

Aj, you always bring hope into my heart with your posts and intel...go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:05 am

punisher wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:Freeway Bill, it is a great example, because that is how it usually works and any investor can understand that, but for a lot of people who never has been an investor in anything and the Iraqi Dinar is their first, your story puts them about half way up the 100 mile per hour elevator and then some GURU will put out a post or call that its going to happen tomorrow, putting the elevator to the top, then the RV does not happen and the elevator comes crashing down 1000 miles per hour causing the already skeptical investor to sell out, losing the spread on their exchange, which really puts a nasty taste in their mouths. in my opinion we need to quit buying and talking about the Dinar and just let it happen. my sourses tell me the RV is soon and this year, that's all that's needed at this point. AJ

Aj, you always bring hope into my heart with your posts and intel...go rv!!!

Thanks Punisher that was great.

I have to say, I have been an investor most of my adult life, since about 1986, in realestate, metals and stocks, and the pumping of the investments happens somewhat like Freewaybill explains it, but nothing like the Iraqi Dinar is being pumped by certain people. In fact I am surprised the SEC has not shut it down do to "insider trading" look a likes, by connecting the dinar websites to their advertising the dinar sellers. At best, the SEC should shut down certain sites such as PTR's pay site, they are the worst. By the way, I am a retired securities counselor and have put the best in that field to rest. The only connection the SEC cannot make is, is a currency exchange within their jurisdiction? My answer to that would be NO, because it has value, little risk to no risk and is collaterolized by the CBI itself, which takes the dinar out of the realm of a security within Reeves vs. Earnst and Young, which is the case that distinguished securities from non-securities and its all due to collaterization. In other words if a note is collateroilized it is not a security. In the case of the iraq dinar, it is backed by gold, oil and the GDP of Iraq. This is why the sites and dinar sellers are getting away with it no matter who they hurt, because, are they really hurting anyone, No, they can sell out with a minimal loss or even a profit if they look around, such as Ebay, where in my last calculations the average sell there was around $1600 per million. In my opinion the hurting comes when the dinar is pumped and people without the means buy and let their houses and cars go bye bye. This is where I draw the line and become a basher myself, which I have been banned here once and completely from PTR, where I got in their face about how bad they were pumping this thing. Well enough of my ranting today, everyone take this as you will. AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:12 am

Thanks for the post. I am one of those 7 YEAR investors, so MAYBE that means our time is close, near, soon, any day now, this year, this month, before Thanksgiving, New Years, in my lifetime. Either way, I am in it to the end.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:26 am

Freeway Bill. Thank you for your positive outlook. It must be a really good feeling to be sitting in a position to accept this excellent reasoning and just wait for the tremendous blessing we will receive at the end of this miraculous opportunity we have been blessed to be a part of.

AJAnderson just posted an alternative story involving first time investors. However, to be real about this they are not "Investors". Many of us were on the edge of financial obliteration when we heard about this "thing" called a dinar. What's a dinar? we asked. Our good friend who told us about this tried to explain. They had been in this investment for a couple years and they assured us that according to all the excellent "intel" they had access to via all the sites available to them, that they were POSITIVE this was going to be completed by the end of 2010. There was no way it could go beyond that. Iraq HAD to complete this by then. This was a solid deadline.

Now we trust our good friend. We know they are aware of the grave situation we are in. They are a good Christian and want nothing but the best for us. They know we are in counceling for our depression and suicidal thoughts. They have given us a light to shine on our darkened life. We started to go on some sites to check on what they had told us. Everywhere we went the "People in the know" unanimously were saying the same thing. Now I'm not an investor. But everything my friend told me, and everything I read about these great minds providing the "intel" made me feel more comfortable in spending money to buy dinar.

Keep in mind I had very little money. I had lost my house. I was now renting and could barely cover my expenses. I was looking at bankruptcy. My salary had dropped 60% in two years. But I scraped up a little money, not paying some bills, for the "assurance" of this new found blessing called a dinar. I purchased 100K dinar. Later, after reading more on the sites and feeling more comfortable that this was sure to happen "One Day", I bought 250K dinar.

The faith I have in my God and His Son Jesus Christ, that this blessing was meant to be, helped me to see past my immediate selfish thinking that suicide would solve MY problems.

So, you see Freeway Bill, not everyone can "understand" waiting. Many of us are so financially in the hole, we CAN'T wait any longer. We are DESPERATE!!! We have to have this now! I am not going to get a paycheck this week. I feel I have been a failure to myself, my wife, and my children. The MAN is supposed to provide for his family. So I really couldn't care less about any "reasons" given for more delays. Like I said at the beginning, I am not an investor in currency. I am a passenger on a sinking ship with no life preservers, wearing a weighted vest with promises that a life boat is coming on Monday, or Tuesday, or Wednesday. It may be too late.

Honestly, God bless you for your dedication to bring as much intel as you can and for trying to keep everything up-beat and positive. GO RV!! Rah!

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern 437791839 Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern 437791839 Freeway Bill 10-5-11   11:00pm eastern 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:35 am

Bruno wrote:Freeway Bill. Thank you for your positive outlook. It must be a really good feeling to be sitting in a position to accept this excellent reasoning and just wait for the tremendous blessing we will receive at the end of this miraculous opportunity we have been blessed to be a part of.

AJAnderson just posted an alternative story involving first time investors. However, to be real about this they are not "Investors". Many of us were on the edge of financial obliteration when we heard about this "thing" called a dinar. What's a dinar? we asked. Our good friend who told us about this tried to explain. They had been in this investment for a couple years and they assured us that according to all the excellent "intel" they had access to via all the sites available to them, that they were POSITIVE this was going to be completed by the end of 2010. There was no way it could go beyond that. Iraq HAD to complete this by then. This was a solid deadline.

Now we trust our good friend. We know they are aware of the grave situation we are in. They are a good Christian and want nothing but the best for us. They know we are in counceling for our depression and suicidal thoughts. They have given us a light to shine on our darkened life. We started to go on some sites to check on what they had told us. Everywhere we went the "People in the know" unanimously were saying the same thing. Now I'm not an investor. But everything my friend told me, and everything I read about these great minds providing the "intel" made me feel more comfortable in spending money to buy dinar.

Keep in mind I had very little money. I had lost my house. I was now renting and could barely cover my expenses. I was looking at bankruptcy. My salary had dropped 60% in two years. But I scraped up a little money, not paying some bills, for the "assurance" of this new found blessing called a dinar. I purchased 100K dinar. Later, after reading more on the sites and feeling more comfortable that this was sure to happen "One Day", I bought 250K dinar.

The faith I have in my God and His Son Jesus Christ, that this blessing was meant to be, helped me to see past my immediate selfish thinking that suicide would solve MY problems.

So, you see Freeway Bill, not everyone can "understand" waiting. Many of us are so financially in the hole, we CAN'T wait any longer. We are DESPERATE!!! We have to have this now! I am not going to get a paycheck this week. I feel I have been a failure to myself, my wife, and my children. The MAN is supposed to provide for his family. So I really couldn't care less about any "reasons" given for more delays. Like I said at the beginning, I am not an investor in currency. I am a passenger on a sinking ship with no life preservers, wearing a weighted vest with promises that a life boat is coming on Monday, or Tuesday, or Wednesday. It may be too late.

Honestly, God bless you for your dedication to bring as much intel as you can and for trying to keep everything up-beat and positive. GO RV!! Rah!

Great post and it breaks my heart. I am with you there and hear your story loud and clear. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Bruno wrote:Freeway Bill. Thank you for your positive outlook. It must be a really good feeling to be sitting in a position to accept this excellent reasoning and just wait for the tremendous blessing we will receive at the end of this miraculous opportunity we have been blessed to be a part of.

Good bless...you will be rewarded soon...go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum