Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection

Go down

Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection Empty Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:36 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15205

Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection

27/01/2019

Oil: We discussed with Jordan the project of extending the oil pipeline and electrical connection 12616

Economy News _ Baghdad

Oil Minister Thamir al-Ghadhban said on Sunday that Iraq is keen to cooperate with Jordan in the fields of oil, gas and electricity during a meeting with Jordanian Energy Minister Hala Zwati. 
In a statement received by the Ministry of Oil, the Information Office of the Ministry of Oil said that "Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Minister of Oil Thamer Abbas Al-Ghadhban received today, Jordanian Energy Minister Hala Zwati," noting that the two sides "discussed bilateral cooperation in the field of oil and gas Electricity ".
"The talks between Iraq and Jordan were fruitful and the two sides will soon bear fruit on the technical and economic levels," the minister said. 
Al-Ghadhban added that "the supply of the Iraqi oil pipeline was discussed in accordance with a memorandum of understanding that will be signed later after obtaining the approval of the governments of the two countries, as well as the project of extending the export pipeline (Rumaila-Aqaba), as well as the project of the electric connection between the two countries. To extract oil and gas and renewable energy projects. " 
The statement also quoted Energy Minister Hala Zwati as saying that "this visit comes within the framework of enhancing the bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries and continuing with the visits made by the King of Jordan and the Jordanian Prime Minister to discuss topics of common interest between the two countries in the fields of energy, oil and gas, The importance of strengthening cooperation between the two countries for the common interests at the levels of economic and technical cooperation. "
Zwati expressed the hope that "the talks will accelerate the implementation of joint projects after agreeing on the technical steps and mechanisms of these projects." 
The two sides held an extensive meeting in which they discussed issues of mutual interest. The meeting was attended by the undersecretaries of the ministers of oil, the Undersecretary of Electricity Minister Nafie Abdul Sada, a representative of the Jordanian embassy, ​​the ministry's advisor and a number of directors and officials of the ministry.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum