Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19

Go down

"Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19 Empty "Make our Dreams Come True" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/23/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:36 am

TNT

PennyPincher:

Come on IRAQ MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE..... You have your budget lets gets this done NOW....

Harambe:
Reuters: Iraq parliament approves budget ending weeks of deadlock (1/23/19)

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq’s parliament approved the 2019 budget early on Thursday after an hours-long vote, ending weeks of deadlock over allocations to different provinces and privatization of state projects.

Parliament did not vote as planned on three cabinet posts that remain empty, however, leaving Iraq with an incomplete government months after a general election.

The budget projected oil exports of 3.88 million barrels per day, up from 3.8 million bpd for the previous year, at a price of $56 per barrel, an increase from the $46 the 2018 budget was based on.

Iraq’s 2019 budget of 133 trillion dinars ($112 billion) included payment of salaries for the Peshmerga, the military force for the semi-autonomous Kurdish region, a move that lawmakers said might help ease tension between Baghdad and Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan region.

The 3.88 million bpd of oil exports includes 250,000 from the Kurdish region. Exports from northern Kirkuk resumed after a year-long halt in November.

Iraq’s oil exports from its southern Basra fields account for more than 95 percent of the OPEC producer’s state revenue.

Kurdish lawmakers welcomed the move to pay salaries of their forces, even though these are not under the direct command of the Baghdad government.

“We are satisfied with the budget after approving the salaries for Peshmerga and the region’s civil servants,” Kurdish MP Aram Balati told Reuters.

Last year the budget cut the semi-autonomous Kurdistan Regional Government’s (KRG) share from the 17 percent the region has traditionally received since the fall of Saddam Hussein, following a failed bid at full Kurdish independence from Baghdad in October 2017.

Lawmakers from southern predominantly Shi’ite Muslim provinces had bickered over budget allocations. The vote had been delayed partly by those disputes and by a face-off between two Shi’ite-dominated political groupings which still cannot agree on the remaining cabinet appointments.

Lawmaker Mohammed Tamim said the budget’s approval would “help stabilize Iraq’s economy and pave the way for the country’s rebuilding.”

Iraq’s infrastructure is wrecked after years of war against Islamic State and alleged corruption that has left thousands of people without power and water.
https://reut.rs/2sJ9ODh

Fishkissed:
Regardless...looks like we’re cleared for a landing, crossing the goal line, burning the bacon, hearing the fat lady sing & all the other idioms we used while waiting! YeeHaw!

Bama57:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/baghdad-iraq-hottest-city... Try Keeping Cool in Baghdad. The Iraqi capital was the hottest city o​n the planet Friday — with the mercury hitting an unbearable 120 deg​rees Fahrenheit, according to The Weather Channel. And it has felt as ​hot as 159 degrees.

Harambe:
Bloomberg: Here Are the Countries Recognizing Guaido as Venezuela’s​ New President

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-23/brazil-canada-join-​trump-backing-guaido-as-venezuela-president

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum