Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long...

Go down

We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long... Empty We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long...

Post by shakes4life Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:05 am

The following post was at Rumor Mill News.....goes along with what T-man was saying.....

We'll Be There Soon. It Won't Be Long...

Posted By: Lion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 4-Oct-2011 23:55:45

In Response To: I Would Think Any Protest In this Country (afriend)

--------------

Those of us who know the rest of the story are certainly growing impatient, but there are also 'new babies' coming on board every day - by the thousands.

When these new babies begin to assimilate into the movement, the movement will grow exponentially into an unstoppable force.

The reptile beasts of the dark side were given plenty of chances to end their wicked ways. They refused.

No matter the 'best laid plans of mice-for-men' - this is one movement that cannot be hi-jacked by anyone.

The 'what' of the protests is massive Wall Street and fiat reserve banking profits - all taken at the expense of main street and the middle class, which is being raped by Wall Street and fiat reserve banking fraud.

Most contributing to the discussion are aware of the 'what'.

Not everyone is aware of the 'who'.

Who gives the order to turn the wheels of fraud and deception?

When names such as - James 'Jamie' Dimon of JP Morgan - another banker who received a bailout from the Federal Reserve, and also is in fact - a Federal Reserve director - Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs, Kenneth Chenault of American Express, Kenneth Lewis of Bank of America, David and Jay Rockefeller of Chase Bank, Lawrence Summers of City Bank/One Main Financial, Warren Buffett of Berkshire Hathaway, media propaganda mongols Rupert Murdoch and Ted Turner, Edward Yingling of the American Bankers Association, insane guerrilla financier George Soros, Treasury Secretary and theif-in-chief Timothy Giehtner , Ben Bernanke, Fed chairman, et al -

when these names are brought to the forefront as the "WHO" - and when their names and faces begin to appear on protest signs - the people will at least know WHO they are fighting - and whom to take as applicants for the job of guillotine tester.

Former Bush administration official, Donald Rumsfeld will have a BIG SIGN - a special position of his own, as he represents the reason to keep Wall Street afloat - which is to fund endless wars and launder billions in illicit blood-for-drugs-and-weapons-of-mass-destruction money.

Even the beast's own mouthpiece, AP is beginning to openly admit there is a rising about.

See:

On way to Wall Street, confronting a protest
Wall Streeters, cast as evil-doers, try to make sense of protest

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/On-way-to-Wall-Street-apf-3407715959.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=2&asset=&ccode=

------------------------

: Would involve some form of discussion on the never ending war
: these bankers are funding.In fact bringing our men and
: women home and denying these psychopaths the wheels that
: grease their fraudulent schemes should be number one on any
: list of demands,you do that...then you have won,that this
: is not even being discussed tells me,that this is nothing
: more then political posturing,most likely instigated by the
: left for the benefit of the reelection of the president.At
: some point(and God I hope we are almost there)we are going
: to have to have a frank discussion in this country on the
: status of our reflection as a country in the world.If we do
: not have a real and honest discussion, the military is
: going to lead us to ruin as a nation and a people.

: You want to protest,then go for the core,their scam cannot run
: without war.you want to shut them down,shut down their
: wars.Take care all.

: afriend

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=217421
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum