Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart

Go down

Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart Empty Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:43 pm

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/188004/%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%83%D9%88-%D9%88

Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart

Announcement of the date of the visit of the Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow and meet with his Russian counterpart Doc-P-188004-636834295295662659

Follow - up / Tomorrow 's Press: 

announced the Iraqi ambassador to Russia, Haidar Mansour Athari, on Friday, Foreign Minister, Mohammed Ali al - Hakim, will meet with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov on 30 January / this January, in .ool official visit as foreign minister to Moscow, Stressing the importance of Russian-Iraqi rapprochement in all fields.

"There is an important visit to the Russian Foreign Minister, Mr. Mohamed Ali al-Hakim, to Moscow at the official invitation of Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov," the prime minister told Sputnik. 

He added: "This visit is very important because the first visit of the Minister as an Iraqi Foreign Minister to Moscow, and this I think it is a clear message to the Russian side is the importance of Russia, and the Russian side is very interested in the visit." 

On the topics to be presented during the visit, the Ambassador reported that the Joint Governmental Committee is one of them. 

"This visit will be very important and will discuss the holding of the eighth session of the Iraqi-Russian Joint Committee in Baghdad in March," he said. 

The Iraqi ambassador attended a visit to the agency "Russia and Macedonia" to discuss the issue of cooperation between Russia and Iraq in the media.

"Our presence today with friends in the agency" Russia-Sgodnia "and" Sputnik "is to discuss the possibility of joint cooperation between Iraq and Russia in the field of media, because Russia is advanced in the field of media and Russian agencies are from the I think that Iraq needs expertise, and Iraqi journalists need Russian expertise in the field of media in the development of the media and be more effective in transmitting the news. "

He added: "Iraq is currently an important country in the events that took place in the future and it is necessary for the Iraqi media or the Arab media or foreign in Iraq to be on the level of expertise and efficiency that convey the true picture of what is happening in Iraq, and that was today our presence in the agency" "Which we are not strange and we visited in the past and held conferences in which we have personal and good relations, and we hope to continue meetings between us and soon crown the future joint work between Iraq and Russia."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum