Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

"Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19

Go down

"Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19 Empty "Same Place, Same Time" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/16/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:41 am

KTFA

Mekong » January 16th, 2018

Like Daytrader said, even the US has an Article IV consultation every 24 months.

All Iraq has to do to ascend to Article VIII is accept the obligations. See Article XIV.

imo, Iraq has accepted the obligations of Article VIII because Iraq is using the "tools" of Article VIII now as we have been taught. Iraq just has to come out and admit they are Article VIII.

MilitiaMan » January 16th, 2018

The answer from the contact specifically says. as I have and others have suggested. They are article 8 compliant imo ... Like has been said for years, they don’t have to tell us.. But by actions they are.

So as to having to do with reporting arcticle IV, they can per the article have informal meetings. Thus, Article IV maybe or is reporting of what happened publicly and or privately when necessary.. imo -

Why is a reporting of what has been done so important? article 4 is reporting just as operational rates from the UN are.. After the fact.. imo... It is that simple.. so it seems to me any way.. imo

In other words. Imo, They show us they are article 8 just as they rightfully can without yet specifically saying so for 30 days ... lol - Mm

DayTrader » January 16th, 2018

I agree Mekong. The IMF told Iraq for a long time to use Article VIII to manage the spread. This statement is in the 2017 Article IV consultation document; to move towards acceptance of the obligations under Article VIII of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement would help reduce the spread between the official and parallel market exchange rates.

The same statement is also found in the SBA review documents. The above quote is in Section 18 on page 19. The document can be found by scrolling down at; [url=https://www.imf.org/en/countriesirq?selectedfilters=Article IV Staff Reports#whatsnew]https://www.imf.org/en/countriesirq?selectedfilters=Article%20IV%20Staff%20Reports#whatsnew[/url]

JJonesM » January 16th, 2018

Well with that said... (as I have BROUGHT forward several times)
TURKMENISTAN,.... changed the purchase power; of it currency without being article VIII COMPLIANT UNTIL THE NEXT YEAR (via press release) LOL...
SO AS I SAID IMO anything is possible hahahaha...

TIME WILL TELL AND WE WILL ALL BE AT THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS..SMILE

Popeye7 » January 16th, 2018

Lots of build up to this moment in time as much has been done to restore confidence in Iraq as we have had the barriers being lifted within the CBI, and most notably the ones around the CBI... Why would they decide to do this at this point in time if for one they believe it is safe enough to do so?...

And two, if they plan to finish the monetary reform within Iraq by doing what many within this country are expecting?.. The raise in their rate... If, (and personally I do not believe they will) they were not do so in the very near future, I do not believe they would have taken the above measures that are mentioned above... Wait too long, and they understand the mass's would become restless...

The contracts signed as mentioned once again in Monday's CC, as well as what you mentioned in your post MM can only lead one to conclude that we are extremely close to this occurring...

This weekend would be perfect from the US perspective as we have a 3 day holiday for the banks, and government offices...

I believe Iraq was supposed to have their big investment conference this weekend as well... This is the 2nd time they have moved their date... The original one was from November of last year if I am not mistaken... I believe they have rescheduled it for Feb. 10th... IMO, it would stand to reason that it would bode well for them in the eyes of the investors if they were to publically go international at least a few weeks before the conference, and not wait until Feb. 9th...

Has it not been said that the budget awaits a rate, and not the other way around... There is much to do in Iraq as we all know, and it seems that which has occurred over the last few months indicate that what we seek is imminent... IMHO...

Thanks for your input MM, JJ, Daytrader and others who contribute their analysis... Thanks again for a great CC Frank, Delta, and of course Walkingstick... This site is truly a blessing Frank, and Tink in many respects to so many... God bless all, and lets see what transpires in the near future...

Samson » January 16th, 2018

Halabousi directed to stop all vacations and delegations and hold meetings until the resolution of the budget law

16th January, 2019

The head of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi, on Wednesday, to stop all the leaves and allowances to the deputies, and the holding of meetings meetings until the completion of the draft budget in 2019.

The information office of Halbusi, in a brief on the official page on the site, "Facebook, "The President of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi directed the suspension of all vacations and dividends, and the work of all meetings of subcommittees, and fact-finding committees, until the completion of the draft federal budget law for the fiscal year 2019."

Earlier in the day, a member of the Finance Committee MP Mahasen Hamdoun, that the Committee is still discussing the federal budget law for 2019 with the government committee concerned, and no decision has been taken so far on the change of paragraphs of the budget. Hamadoun said in a statement to "Al-Ghad Press", "The parliamentary finance is still discussing the law of the general budget with the government committee, so far has not taken any decision to change the budget items."

She noted that "the Finance Committee is trying to reduce some of the expenses of some ministries and increase some allocations to other ministries that need to inflate revenues." "The price of a barrel of oil within the budget of 2019 is still 56 dollars and can not be changed because all measures have been taken on the price."

Hamdoun pointed out that "There are some decisions that will be taken by the financial representative in the budget will be surprising to the citizen and in his service," noting that "the 47 observations submitted by the Finance Committee to the government has changed little of them."

Hamdoun concluded that "the budget will be resolved and presented to the House of Representatives in less than ten days." Although the federal budget for 2019 included in the agenda of most parliamentary sessions, it has not yet been finalized and voted on. LINK

With the participation of Iraq .. The arrival of delegations to the Arab Economic Summit in Beirut

2019/1/16 9:46

The arrival of Arab delegations to the Lebanese capital Beirut to participate in the Arab Economic Summit, which will start on Sunday.

Beirut is preparing to receive the summit, which will be held during the period from 18 to 20 present, in the presence of 850 Lebanese, Arab and foreign media. Arab economic delegations are expected to arrive in Beirut from Wednesday, 16 of this month. Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said yesterday that Iraq will participate in the summit, stressing "Iraq's interest in dealing with countries near and far" He added in the weekly press conference "there is increasing interest in Iraq and change in the climate of dealing from countries near and far."

The official spokesman The Arab Economic Summit, Rafik Shalala, announced yesterday that all the necessary practical and logistical preparations, which are required by the Arab Economic and Social Development Summit, are scheduled to be held in the Lebanese capital Beirut on 19th and 20th of this month. The summit will be held under the theme "Prosperity of Peace". "The summit program will start on Thursday and end with the summit meeting next Sunday," said Antoine Choucair, a member of the Higher Committee for the Arab Economic and Social Development Summit. He said that he would issue the decisions of the Arab leaders and the Beirut Declaration, which will summarize the summit. Launching a development initiative in favor of Arab countries to promote prosperity in the Arab world."

This is the fourth Arab economic summit, and comes after an absence of 6 years as a result of the crises in the Arab countries is expected to be discussed during the development in the Arab world. LINK

10 countries at the forefront of the global economy 2030

16th January, 2019

Standard Chartered Bank of London predicts that emerging markets will now be the centers of strength in 2030.

The Bank sees developing economies such as Indonesia, Turkey, Brazil and Egypt climbing to the top, and in 2030 it is estimated to be among the top ten in the world Of these emerging economies, according to the site "visual capitalist".

The initial list of the top 10 economies in 2030 was released from any Gulf country. Compared to 2017, China is at the forefront of the world's economies in 2030, followed by India and then the United States of America. Starting in fourth place emerging market countries such as India and Turkey are in fifth place.

Brazil will be in sixth place, according to the bank's forecast "if the comparison is as expected", with Egypt coming in seventh. The bank said the surprise of the list is Egypt, which is expected to achieve growth of 8% over the next few years. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum