Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait

3 posters

Go down

Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  Empty Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait

Post by katt Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait
Mustafa al-Hasani - 04/10/2011 pm - 4:27 p.m. | Hits: 402

Confirmed the Kuwaiti newspaper Arab Times in an article under the title "al-Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait" that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resolve the situation and recognized the right of Kuwait.

The newspaper said the Iraqi government predominantly, and the Iraqi parliament overwhelmingly, may Rca convinced that the port of Kuwait does not harm the interests of Iraq, is no longer a trend counter for the time being able to shake this conviction after the adoption of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the Iraqi committee is the second headed by the Chief his advisers put on her return from Kuwait, who is serving her not to cause harm to the interests of the Iraqi port.

The newspaper added: and in the remainder of this report is fraught with semi-secrecy and lack of focus by the media or publicly traded among most Iraqi politicians involved, attributed to familiar with the internal situation of Iraq Mounacfat packaged. But the Iraqi letter clear after this report had been received practically the Kuwaiti side of the disappearance of the sound that was called on Kuwait to stop work at the port, which means acceptance to proceed with the establishment of Iraq without objection.

LINK FOUND HERE

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  Empty Newspaper: Maliki turn the Port File & rec the Right of Kuwait

Post by his4evr2c Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Good job Katt we Love you
His2Bless Razz Razz ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait  Empty Re: Newspaper: Maliki turn the port file and recognizes the right of Kuwait

Post by moosetracks Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Thanks Katt good news
moosetracks
moosetracks

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum