Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt

Go down

MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt Empty MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt

Post by lexie Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:38 pm

October 4, 2011

MoF Requests WB to Assess Vietnam’s Public Debt

Vietnam's public debt management will be under the World Bank's assessment in accordance with the international standards at the request of the Ministry of Finance from late September till October 6.

Accordingly, the assessment instrument DeMPA (Debt Management Performance Assessment Tool-DEMPA) with 15 rating criteria that has been conducted in more than 60 countries world-wide will be employed.

WB will be in close collaboration with the several agencies under the Ministry of Finance, the State Bank of Vietnam, the Ministry of Justice, the State Audit of Vietnam and relevant offices concerning public and foreign debt management.

It is expected that the evaluation results including the efficiency of public debt management and the discovery of existing drawbacks will be available within 8-10 weeks.

Recommendations would then be put forward to the government for appropriate adjustments on WB's technical assistance with a view to enhance public debt management.

What the agency is expected to concentrate on are specific related areas such as legal framework, structure of debt management agencies, evaluation of debt management and auditing, the collaboration of debt management and fiscal policies, monetary policies, overseas borrowing, cash flow management, risk management and the compliance with the international practice.

http://www.vietfinancenews.com/2011/10/mof-requests-wb-to-assess-vietnams.html#more

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum