Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts

Go down

The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts Empty The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:07 pm

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=48006

The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts

04-01-2019 12:18 AM 

The river of corruption erases the map of a post-Saddam Iraq, frightening and corrupt figures running the posts Image

Agency of the orbit -
Baghdad

The year 2018 rolled over and Iraqis left their new year wondering about the possibility of rebuilding their cities after the destruction of the Iraqi forces' battles against a nascent organization between 2014 and 2017. 

Many promises were made by Iraqi officials during and after the military operations to rebuild the destroyed cities, but none of them were touched by the people of liberated areas on the ground. 

"The numbers of terrifying

numbers of the horrific consequences of the war, the province of Nineveh, northern Iraq alone, has seen the destruction of at least 60 bridges and a major branch by the battles, according to the Director General of the municipalities of Nineveh Abdul Qadir Dakhil. 

Al-Dakhil revealed that the construction of bridges in Nineveh is only 12 bridges, and with the assistance of international and international organizations. 

Iraqi Ministry of Health spokesman Saif al-Bader revealed that the war destroyed dozens of hospitals in the provinces of Nineveh, Anbar and Salah al-Din, 20 of them in Nineveh, in addition to six specialized centers.

Massive destruction

and explained Bader, that the war - ravaged needs to millions of dollars, and that the ministry has worked hard to transform some sub - hospitals to major hospitals as well as temporary processing. 

36 billion dollars is the cost of reconstruction of public facilities and infrastructure destroyed by the war in Nineveh, Salah al-Din and Anbar, according to Professor of Economics at the University of Iraq Abdul Rahman Mashhadani. 

He pointed out that direct private sector losses of factories, houses and commercial markets are not less than 10 billion dollars, as well as billions of others are indirect losses due to war due to disruption of life and business. 

Al-Mashhadani believes that the government is unable to rebuild the destroyed cities in 2019 due to the proposed budget, which is the government's economic program, which indicates that the funds allocated are not sufficient for reconstruction.

Mashhadani said it was the duty of the government to allocate at least two billion dollars a year for reconstruction and continue this allocation for years. 

The draft budget is an obstacle to reconstruction in 2019, as it was prepared on the basis of the price of $ 56 per barrel of oil, and will lead to lower oil prices to reformulate the draft budget in parliament according to new oil prices, according to a member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament Faisal al-Issawi Deputy for Anbar province). 

He stressed that the cost of reconstruction of basic infrastructure in Anbar and return to pre-2014 was more than $ 1.6 billion, noting that the outcome of the Kuwait Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in February did not do so until now. 

The corruption river

Many Iraqis believe that rampant corruption in government ministries and institutions is a barrier to the reconstruction of what has been destroyed by the war.

Former Iraqi parliament speaker Hamed al-Mutlaq believes that 2019 will see no constructive action in the devastated and liberated provinces. Many corrupt faces in the central government and local governments still hold the same positions. 

And confirms that the strength of corruption is greater than the strength of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, and that the current government did not prove the real will to lift Iraq from what it is. 

Journalist Anas Hisham believes that the problem of corruption is declining because of the great public pressure, but very slowly. 

Despite promises by the prime minister of reconstruction, Hisham believes that even if Abdul Mahdi has a real intention, he is governed by the budget, which gave the province of Nineveh, for example, only 2%, although its population make up 10% in Iraq. 

Hisham believes that all hopes of reconstruction are entrusted to international organizations that have already started implementing some projects.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum