Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington?

Go down

after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? Empty after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington?

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:57 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/16c75f7a-6382-4fee-b6e3-f20085107dda

[size=32]after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington?[/size]

after 10 years .. What is the fate of that agreement between Baghdad and Washington? D6279ea7-a76e-4606-a395-a6a07d57ac61_16x9_1200x676

The tenth anniversary of the signing of the security agreement between the governments of Iraq and the United States, which was then described by Iraqi officials strategy, the voices calling for its abolition in conjunction with the secret and quick visit to the President of the United States, Donald Trump, to Iraq. 
According to the agreement signed by the government of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in 2008, US combat forces withdrawn from cities and provinces will remain in facilities and areas agreed upon with the Iraqi government, which are located outside towns, villages and townships and are identified by the Joint Commission To coordinate military operations between the two sides.

Directing Foreign Forces 
The political parties and factions loyal to Iran began early and under pressure from the latter, demanding the abolition of the Convention since entering the new parliament, under the pretext of ending the war with terrorist organizations, but to the enactment of a law to remove foreign forces from Iraq. 
The bloc "Sadikon" political wing of Asaib Ahl al-Haq led by Qais al-Khazali, which recently won the Iraqi elections, called for the subject of reviewing the strategic agreement with the United States during the next parliament session, following Trump's surprise visit to Iraq. 
The leader of the Uaeib, Naim Aboudi, said that there is a bill included by the parliamentary legal committee, looking to remove all foreign troops from Iraq.
On the risks of straining relations between the United States and Iraq against the backdrop of this law, Aboudi said, Iraq can not put his position on what he called the anger of Washington. 
Aboudi said that the United States can not be trusted about the justification for its presence in Iraq, and their presence under the pretext of an inadequate call with the presence of troops from the army and police and popular mobilization, he said. 
US President Donald Trump during his visit to Iraq spoke of his unwillingness to withdraw US military forces from Iraq, pointing out that Iraq could be taken as a springboard against terrorism in the region and that Iran's moves would be monitored.

The multiplicity of sources of armament 
to that, said MP for the alliance of conquest, Walid al-Sahlani, the House of Representatives will work to change a number of concepts of the strategic agreement concluded with the United States on the supply of weapons to the Iraqi military. 
He explained that it is a priority of the current parliament to change a number of concepts of the strategic agreement between Iraq and the United States on the supply of arms and military equipment, as well as opening to other countries to be different sources of arms processing. 
Sahlani added that the parliament will hold accountable the government figures responsible for the agreements, which did not provide anything tangible on the ground, noting that the agreement with Washington will be studied and will be canceled after consideration of its usefulness.
The United States had previously suggested that if the Iraqi government demands that US forces leave its territory after the end of the war with Saddam Hussein, Iraq must pay the debts owed by the Iraqi government and the cost of wars since 2003 of $ 1 trillion and $ 100 billion.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum