Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism

Go down

Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism Empty Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:56 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/185867/%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA

Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism

Saleh affirms the importance of coexistence, tolerance and combating extremism Doc-P-185867-636814237517917770

BAGHDAD / 

President Barham Salih stressed on Wednesday the importance of coexistence, tolerance and the fight against extremism. 

"President Barham Saleh received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad today the Vatican's Prime Minister Cardinal Pietro Barrolin and his delegation," the office said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press.

Saleh stressed "the need for coexistence and tolerance and against extremism to support peace and stability and find radical solutions to the crises and issues in the region." 

He added that "the teachings of our true Islamic religion and the valuable principles of Christ have made us exert more efforts to spare the region and the world wars and futile conflicts," stressing the importance of "unifying the efforts of different religions to combat extremist ideology and isolating this abnormal class that does not reflect the beliefs and values ​​of our messages. Heavenly and social norms ". 

He added that Iraq "is keen to build strong relations and developed with all countries on the basis of common interests," praising the role of "Vatican in support of Iraq and the establishment of a culture of love and tolerance and harmony among peoples."
He held the benefit of the Prime Minister of the Vatican greetings "to the Holy Father Pope Francis , wishing him good health and success, calling on Pope" to visit Iraq and to hold a conference for interfaith dialogue in ur historic city. " 

The statement continued that" During the meeting , they discussed ways to develop relations between the two countries, and expand the horizons of joint cooperation in all fields, as well as the discussion of Christians in Iraq , the situation and maintain their presence and participation in building their country, and the importance of the continued support of the international community for the efforts of Iraq in the reconstruction of the areas inhabited by Christians and other components that have suffered from the scourge of terrorism. " 

from JH Cardinal Barroyn conveyed the greetings of His Holiness Pope Francis in favor of the Vatican, stressing the keenness of the Vatican to strengthen the ties of relations with Iraq at various levels, praising the peaceful co-existence among Iraqis of different faiths and religions.

"His visit to Iraq is an embodiment of the sympathy and support of His Holiness Pope Francis with all Iraqis and stand by them and his keenness to strengthen relations with Iraq in various fields," he said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum