Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering

Go down

During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering Empty During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:43 am

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=47405

During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering

During the opening of the Baghdad Tower .. Saleh confirms that Iraq is on its way to the advancement and the capital will return glittering Image

Agency of the orbit -
Baghdad

President of the Republic Barham Salih said on Wednesday that the opening of the Baghdad Tower is a message to our people and all our citizens that Iraq is on its way to prosperity and that Baghdad will return to a glittering, stable and peaceful capital.
"This achievement may be modest in other countries and cities, but in the context of Baghdad's exposure to terrorists, war and siege, and more than 15 years after the closure of this tower and its reconstruction and opening," Saleh said in a speech at the opening of the Baghdad Tower amid an official ceremony. In front of the citizens as well as the opening of the Green Zone and the removal of concrete barriers marks a new phase of interest in Baghdad and the restoration of normal life.
The President praised the "great efforts exerted by the Ministry of Communications to rebuild and open the tower after it was severely damaged by the war and the conditions of violence faced by the country." End 3 a

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum