Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget

Go down

Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget Empty Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:43 am

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=47343

Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget

Deputy calls for the presidency of parliament to include the "Development Fund of Basra" in the budget Image

Agency of the orbit -

Baghdad

MP for the province of Basra, Jamal al-Muhammadawi, on Tuesday, the presidency of parliament to include the proposal to establish a fund for the development of Basra in the budget in 2019, while stressing the need to adopt the decisions of the visit of the presidency of parliament to Basra and the issuance of a parliamentary order in the establishment of this fund.
In a statement received by Al-Madar, Al-Mohamadawi said that "more than 89% of the revenues of the general budget for the year 2019 are oil revenues, mostly from the province of Basra and the export rate for the month of December is three million and six hundred barrels, which requires equitable Basra province in the budget '.
He added that 'the presidency of parliament visited Basra during the crisis of the province was agreed with the presidency to include several proposals in the budget'.
"He also went on to issue a number of parliamentary resolutions, including the establishment of the Basra Development Fund, which automatically finances 50% of the imports of border crossings in the province of Basra, and that the funds are outside the annual budget laws and separate them to ensure the continued funding of the account away from political conflicts.
He called on the presidency of the parliament and the Finance Committee to ensure the inclusion of this proposal and not to disregard the rights of the province or to evade the promises made to Basra.
Al-Mahmoudawi was surprised by the failure to include the proposal of the Fund for the wish of Basra, which allocates the amounts deposited in it exclusively for mega development projects, which generate employment opportunities and new financial income to the province and also to deposit the profits of development projects in the same account for the purpose of financing new projects. End 3 a
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum