Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays

Go down

The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays Empty The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:47 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14821

The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays

12/19/2018

The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays 782

Economy News Baghdad

Iraqi Airways announced Wednesday that it will launch additional international flights in conjunction with New Year's Day celebrations
The director general of the Iraqi Airways Company Abbas Nasser said in a statement read by "Economy News", that "under the direct guidance of the Minister of Transport Abdullah Laibi doubled national carrier crews of services provided to passengers, and the addition of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays.
"The services that will enter into force next Sunday, corresponding to 23/12/2018, launch additional flights to several sectors, including (Beirut, Istanbul, Bahrain) and comes in conjunction with the New Year holidays and will continue until 31/12/2018.
He added that he "intensified the efforts of the offices of booking and issuance inside and outside the country, as well as the promotional offers launched by the company recently in this year, as well as focus on providing all facilities for travelers."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays Empty The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:36 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/19/374900/

19/12/2018

The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B7-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

Iraqi Airways announced on Wednesday the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays
"Direct guidance from the Minister of Transport Abdullah Laibi doubled the national carrier's crews from its services to passengers and added additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year's holidays," said General Manager of the Iraqi Airways Company Abbas Nasser in a statement.
"The services that will enter into force next Sunday, corresponding to 23/12/2018, launch additional flights to several sectors including (Beirut, Istanbul, Bahrain) and comes in conjunction with the New Year holidays and will continue until 31/12/2018" .
"We have intensified the efforts of the offices of booking and issuance inside and outside the country, as well as the promotional offers launched by the company recently in this year as well as focus on providing all facilities for travelers." Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays Empty Airlines announces flights to Beirut for $ 60 in conjunction with New Year holidays

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:18 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14830

Airlines announces flights to Beirut for $ 60 in conjunction with New Year holidays

20/12/2018

The airline announces the launch of additional international flights in conjunction with the New Year holidays 11994

Economy News _ Baghdad

Iraqi Airways announced on Thursday that it will launch flights from Baghdad to Beirut for $ 60 per trip on Sunday, December 22-25, in conjunction with New Year's Day celebrations.
"In conjunction with the New Year's Day, flights were launched from Baghdad to Beirut on 22 December 25 and from Najaf to Beirut for the day of December 23 and December 25 at a price of $ 60 per trip," an airline statement received by Al-Iktissad News said. "The price does not include any taxes."
"Airline offices have been stepping up their efforts to provide the best promotions and provide all facilities for travelers, especially in conjunction with New Year's Day," the statement said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum