Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18

Go down

WWG1WGA -  "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18 Empty "Interesting Observation" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/11/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:22 am

KTFA

Iobey777 » December 11th, 2018

Upon contemplating the article brought in by Walkingstick last evening at the end of the CC regarding the communication between Iraqi and USA banks in 2017, Link I just got the feeling or "idea" in my mind that since they have been working on this since 2017, perhaps it is completed by now and just needs to be REVEALED!!??? Could this be the 17 that needs to be revealed? Because, IMO, it would certainly answer a LOT of questions!! Just wondering out loud!!

NFox83 » December 11th, 2018

What's the deal with 17?

17% budget for Kurds.

17% of article 2 remains.

17 Laws left to give the citizen the wealth.

17% of Iraqi Oil being purchased by USA.

WS post articles from 2017 last night. Link

17th letter in the alphabet is ??

17th day of Dec. is the day after the deadline given to Iraq by DT?

I wish my knees felt like they did when I was 17!

IAM » December 11th, 2018

17 = Q #WWG1WGA

Pat » December 11th, 2018

From the 12-8-2018 thread post #66

Washington announces buying 17% of Iraqi oil exports

The United States announced on Sunday that it is buying 17% of Iraqi oil exports

The US embassy in Baghdad said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "America buys 17% of Iraqi oil exports," indicating that "exports will not be limited to oil only and Iraq to be a regional economic leader again

The statement added that "the American Chamber of Commerce came to 50 US companies to the Iraqi market for partnerships and provide advanced goods," noting that "America seeks to establish a mutual partnership with Iraq

Is this 17% significant? just asking? imo yes

Iobey777 » December 11th, 2018

of course, IMO...but maybe not the 17% we are watching for since Frank said it had to be revealed! But who knows, maybe you just did!! (smile)

Doc.K » December 11th, 2018

Yes I believe so,

When I read that on Sunday I assumed : that the 17% ( that the USA is buying) of Iraq's oil export revenue$$$ is most likely going straight to the Kurds to shut them up .

I say the HCL is DONE at this point. Since the USA is NOW an exporter of oil, why would we buy from them ?

US Is Net Oil Exporter For First Time in 75 Years - Bloomberg

5 days ago - America turned into a net oil exporter last week, breaking almost 75 years of continued dependence on foreign oil and marking a pivotal -- even if likely brief -- moment toward what U.S. President Donald Trump has branded as "energy independence."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-06/u-s-becomes-a-net-oil-exporter-for-the-first-time-in-75-years

MarkPam » December 11th, 2018

interesting observation. Could the US be ponying up to help cover the 17% to Kurdistan to make everybody whole, align the “United” vision of Madhi/Sadr/Abadi so all look good..:and the good ol’ USA making it happen to solve the problem....again? Thanks Pat

Boxman » December 11th, 2018

Is it a coincidence that gasoline prices in the US, seem to have dropped since they began purchasing the Iraqi oil ( wonder at what price) ...just a thought..

Samson » December 11th, 2018

The people of Zubayr are demonstrating to demand services and jobs

11th December, 2018

A reporter, Tuesday, dozens of people demonstrated in Zubayr district in Basra, to demand services and employment opportunities.

The reporter said that "dozens of people from Zubayr district in Basra demonstrated today, near the local council of the judiciary to demand better services and job opportunities." He added that "the demonstrators also called for speeding up the implementation of projects stalled and sluggish."

And pretending to the people of Basra from time to time to demand the provision of services, primarily drinking water and electricity in addition to providing job opportunities for the unemployed. LINK

India launches first flights to Iraq after 27-year hiatus

2018/12/11 11:32

India plans to launch its first flights to Iraq after a 27-year hiatus. "The Mumbai-Najaf (Mumbai-Najaf) direct flight will soon be open to the Indian national carrier for the first time after it has been stranded in its flights to Iraq since 1991," the statement said. "He said.

He said that the first flights "will land at Najaf International Airport on the seventh of January next and will be two flights a week and is likely to increase to four flights a week."

The statement pointed out that "Air India, owns the latest types of aircraft of the new generation Airbus 320," pointing out that "there are more than 30 companies operating at Najaf International Airport." LINK

Fouad Hussein receives an official invitation to attend the annual forum of the Arab Monetary Fund

11th December, 2018

Finance Minister Fouad Hussein received an official invitation to attend the annual forum of the Arab Monetary Fund.

"The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Fouad Hussein received Abdulrahman Al-Humaidi, head of the Arab Monetary Fund, accompanied by Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq," his office said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press. "Congratulations and congratulations to the Iraqi people through the Deputy Prime Minister on the occasion of the formation of the government, as well as the anniversary of the victory over the gangs of terror."

"The Arab Monetary Fund, which is one of its founders, has close relations with the financial authority in the Arab countries and the management of the Fund looks forward to the participation of officials in the Iraqi Ministry of Finance in the activities, events and courses of the Fund," Al-Humaidi said. The President of the Fund invited Fuad Hussein to attend the annual forum of Arab finance ministers at the beginning of next year to coordinate efforts and visions between the financial and monetary authority in the Arab arena.

For his part, welcomed Hussein Bhamidi and thanked him for congratulations, "adding that" will work in cooperation with the Fund for the involvement of workers in the financial sector and banking in training courses to raise the efficiency of staff in those institutions."

He also pointed out that "the internal and external wars experienced by Iraq have greatly affected the psyche of the Iraqi citizen, which negatively affected the economic sector, and its mission now to extend confidence bridges again Iraqi financial and banking institutions through modern systems and provide integrated services to promote economic and commercial activity And servants." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum