Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Freeway Bill - 10-3-11 Great Post & Note From DebTarHeelGirl

+8
Dr. Linda
SEBtopdog
Farodeluz
shellbell
CityKitty
tgwspoon
goochs
DebTarHeelGirl
12 posters

Go down

Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl Empty Freeway Bill - 10-3-11 Great Post & Note From DebTarHeelGirl

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:43 am

Too close to not happen ....... ~ FREEWAY BILL

Taking all of the information that we have heard in the past week, we find ourselves in a position of great value.

We hold IQD that given the best scenario could RV within the next hour from now or the worst scenario, according to the intel that could hold off and RV later in the week. This would seem to be our two options at this point. Or are they?

Keep in mind that if Maliki continues to fight this after already publicly giving his approval on the erbil agreement earlier in the week before playing the "legality" card, Allwai and the Kurds will go for a "no confidence" vote which would take Maliki out of his position as Prime Minister. If this happens, they would have to follow their own rules and select a replacement and go through all of the steps to have the selection, vote of Parliament to approve and then to place the successor into this position which could take 2-3 weeks according to Randy Koonce's opinion. That would put the RV into late October, early November.

I don't think that Maliki will fight any more as losing his position, as Randy stated on his CC tonight would eliminate his immunity status and could find him facing criminal charges that would cause him more grief than he could imagine. Therefore, I don't think (IMO) that this will happen.

So, pray that Maliki understands his position of turmoil and plays ball so we can get this RV done sooner than later.

Keep the faith, we are almost there......

GOD BLESS THE USA

Message from DebTarHeelGirl:

OK for those who are Believers in the power of Prayer , now lets take actions on what Freeway Bill is asking here.... THERE IS NOTHING like targeted prayer by the Word of GOD and CORPORATE PRAYER - wow the bible says ONE can chase 1000, TWO can chase 10,000, how many here today reading this are we? WOW lets DO THIS!!!!

The Bible says the Kingdom (We are His kingdom) Suffers violence but the VIOLENT (All of us) take it by force...... SO what will you do today, nothing or get in the battle and lets win this together!

We speak to this RV to manifest - we believe we will have what we are say. Just as you said according to your Word in Mark 11:23 a mountain would move, we declare the mountains of doubt unbelief, pride of life, fleshly lusts, any & all Men holding this up any and all system glitches whether by the fault of man or the devil himself, that stand in the way of this happening to BE GONE, BANISHED in the name of Jesus Name. May the wealth of God's people BE LOOSED NOW...Mark this hour we pray with a TURNING of the tide and the victory coming to us so that we can accomplish God's will and purpose in our lives that He has planned in this RV = AMEN AND SELAH

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl Empty Re: Freeway Bill - 10-3-11 Great Post & Note From DebTarHeelGirl

Post by goochs Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:52 am

Wherever two or three agree as touching ANYTHING in His name, it shall be done!

AMEN, I agree, so be it. We're too close to the finish line to turn back now. Late in the midnight hour, God's gonna turn it around. There has to be a "midnight" hour before dawn can come forth.

goochs

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl Empty Re: Freeway Bill - 10-3-11 Great Post & Note From DebTarHeelGirl

Post by tgwspoon Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:53 am

Father,

I ask that you cause the dinar RV to happen this week. I bind and rebuke the thief. I loose the resources of Heaven to turn the enemy on earth back. Father, I ask that you overcome evil with good.

In Jesus name I pray.

Joh 14:13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Joh 14:14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

So Father be glorified today !

tgwspoon

Back to top Go down

Post by CityKitty Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:06 am

My Mother's Prayer...

Lord, we pray and stand in agreement with the plans of Heaven and that you stay the heart of Maliki.........that YOU control his heart and not that of the spirits of greed or pursuit of power or PRIDE........or any other form of ungodliness that is stirring in his spirit!!!! We rebuke these spirits over this leader and this nation........we cry out to you, Lord, to send the forces of Heaven to fight this battle that is your battle.......to fight the "prince or princes of the power of darkness that are working through the nation of IRAQ and its leaders"!! We join in agreement with your plans and ask YOU to settle this situation once and for all for the release of the IQD for the purposes of your kingdom work in and through your people!!! YOU ARE THE GOD OF THIS UNIVERSE and YOU ARE THE ONE AND ONLY ONE THAT CAN CONTROL the destiny of Maliki and the nation of IRAQ. WE CALL OUT TO YOU TO TURN THE HEART OF THE KING AS WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN and we call out for the RELEASE of the revaluation of this country's currency!

AMEN AND AMEN

And Mine in Response....

AMEN!!!! And Lord, we pray for peace in the hearts and minds of Your people. That we will ALL turn to YOU, lean on You, trust You for the release of YOUR blessing in Your time! Give us patience and endurance and the hearts and means to invest in Your Kingdom with this blessing!

GO RV!!! :cheers:
CityKitty
CityKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by shellbell Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:20 am

goochs wrote:Wherever two or three agree as touching ANYTHING in His name, it shall be done!

AMEN, I agree, so be it. We're too close to the finish line to turn back now. Late in the midnight hour, God's gonna turn it around. There has to be a "midnight" hour before dawn can come forth.

Lord Jesus - I too come into agreement that You rule and reign over this blessing and that no weapon formed against it will prosper. That Lord you are bringing it to fruition and that your plans are successful. Lord you will receive all the glory in this blessing and we decree it coming forth NOW, In Jesus Name. Amen

shellbell
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:46 am

I pray they get that dictator out of power once and for all even if it takes the rv into november...go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Farodeluz Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Heavenly father, we come to you today, united as a family. We know that you have said that when two or more come together you are there Lord.
Lord, we are in agreement with the plans of Heaven that this blessing will come to those chosen to help and make good use of it, that the spirits of greed will not ruin this blessing........ Lord, we ask for your blessing and we ask that this country can find their way, that they realize all the good that can be done with the resources that they have.
Farodeluz
Farodeluz

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Farodeluz wrote:Heavenly father, we come to you today, united as a family. We know that you have said that when two or more come together you are there Lord.
Lord, we are in agreement with the plans of Heaven that this blessing will come to those chosen to help and make good use of it, that the spirits of greed will not ruin this blessing........ Lord, we ask for your blessing and we ask that this country can find their way, that they realize all the good that can be done with the resources that they have.

AMEN!!!!!!

Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:49 pm

To CityKitty ---- What a beautiful, strong prayer!! I agree with you in spirit and in the truth of the prayer, and may it come to pass in the Name of Jesus! Thank you and Selah (pause and thinki calmly on that!).
:queen:

Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CityKitty Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Dr. Linda wrote:To CityKitty ---- What a beautiful, strong prayer!! I agree with you in spirit and in the truth of the prayer, and may it come to pass in the Name of Jesus! Thank you and Selah (pause and thinki calmly on that!).
:queen:

☀ My mother's name is Linda.....that's awesome! Two godly women named Linda agreeing in prayer for this can't be a bad thing! Very Happy
CityKitty
CityKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Freeway Bill, now your making sense and I just gave you another thumbs up for understanding the common sense reasoning like Randy K.

Go RV

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill - 10-3-11  Great Post  & Note From DebTarHeelGirl Empty Yes

Post by KC1 Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Amen and AMEN To all of the prayers sent in Jesus name!!! Thank you Jesus :cheers:

KC1

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeynut Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:53 pm

AMEN !! Thank you Kitty for that wonderful prayer....and thank God for including us and our families in His plan of blessing !

hockeynut

Back to top Go down

Post by richson Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Farodeluz wrote:Heavenly father, we come to you today, united as a family. We know that you have said that when two or more come together you are there Lord.
Amen and Amen ☀
richson
richson

http://openearth.in/?ref=richson7  << FREE $25 to your Acc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum