Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget

Go down

Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget Empty Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:18 pm

Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget

Member of the Finance Committee: The government does not have a strategic vision for the budget Story_img_5bfdb8dad8731

2018/11/28 0:36

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) criticized the member of the Finance Committee parliamentary, Hoshyar Abdullah, the absence of the correct strategic vision of the Ministries of Finance and Planning in respect of the financial budget for 2019.

"The absence of the correct strategic vision in the ministries of finance and planning in terms of the financial budget in terms of lack of prioritization and non-observance of population density and the absence of criteria that determine the quotas of the provinces."

He pointed out that "the parliamentary finance committee sees the need to restructure these ministries and their affiliated services."

Abdullah added that "the main reason for the ineffectiveness of the budget and the lack of fair distribution to all sectors of the state and the necessary areas is the inefficiency of the ministries of finance and planning and their departments and the absence of a vision of a scientific strategy for them to how to distribute revenues and spending expenses within the draft budget fairly, Or provinces, in addition to not set priorities for the fiscal year. "

He pointed out that "the best evidence of the state of confusion is the presence of many allocations in each fiscal year, but on the urban and service levels there is no tangible development."

Abdullah said that "in all previous budgets there is a clear imbalance in the mechanism of work of the Ministries of Finance and Planning, as they fail to determine the list of priorities and the provincial population density, so that the distribution of revenues according to their agreements with the parties or persons."

He pointed out that "the revenues may not be distributed by the Ministry of Finance according to the agreements without the existence of scientific grounds such as population density and urgent need, for example, is there any basis to determine the share of areas destroyed by the aggression Aldashi? Is there any criterion to determine the share of Basra or Share the Kurdistan region? "

"There is a view at the level of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the Finance Committee of the Parliament to review the mechanism of the work of these ministries, not a part of the restoration, but the door of restructuring and control of their work, especially as their administrative structure is fragile and ineffective," stressing "the need to build a new strategy To ensure at least the equitable and scientific distribution of the budget, to enable us to promote the country in an urban and service and to ensure justice in the distribution of wealth. "

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=37&storyid=181038
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum