Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information?

5 posters

Go down

GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? Empty GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information?

Post by happywelshguy Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Before I start with the post, I want to state that I appreciate each and every GURU, for their personal time, effort and money spent, to bring us information on the RV. I can fully understand the difficulty involved, in bringing us information and how delicate it must be, to question and validate their sources, especially when such information provided, is later proven to be inaccurate.

With that being stated, I know that a lot of good people, are becomming very tired, frustrated and disillusioned, about the constant difference of information that occurs, just about each and every day.

Just about each Guru has stated, that they Feel The Pain of Members Hurting and that they are doing their very best, in providing accurate and truthful Information.

I sincerely believe that is quite true, but there is often considerable disparity between information provided, which is definitely causing some confusion and discord, between members of different forums, as evidenced by the Bashing Posts of Disrespect.

I'm sure that the Guru's themselves, are becomming very frustrated, disappointed and disheartened, when despite their very best efforts, information provided for watever reson, is later found to be Incorrect.

IS IT TIME FOR A NEW METHOD OF COLLECTING INFORMATION?

We don't have that many Guru's, so I was wondering if it would be at all possible, if all the Guru's could convene a meeting between them, (as they see fit) discuss and disect information that each Guru has and determine which appears to be the most credible, accurate and reliable Information.

I know that many of the Guru's, actually do this In smaller groups and I know that there is some discord, between certain Guru's.

This may be wishful thinking, but if they could as One Body, co-ordinate and disect Information between them and bring that final Information forward as One Voice, it may be better for all concerned, being Guru and non Guru alike.

It's just a thought and as we are apparently so close to the blessing arriving, they probably wouldn't have to confer together that often.

By following this process, they may hopefully be able to decide which information, appears to be the most credible and deserving, to be brought to the members of all forums.

This would enable the sources of Information to be reviewed, adopt information from agreed upon sources and eliminate sources that are not credible

Arguments may be made that there are NO CREDIBLE SOURCES as no information has yet proven to be accurate.

I personally don't believe that to be true due to the Incredible complexity of what is involved and that circumstances can change without any prior notice.

With that being stated, it may be possible (If the GURU's were to adopt this process,) to determine which of all the sources appear to be the most credable and accept their information, for presentation to the forums.

Having credable information that has been vetted and approved by each Guru, may help to reduce the frustration and downright nastiness of some members of the Forums.

This May Not Be Practicul if the Guru's don't work together, but if it could be arranged between them, then i'm confident that a lot of the daily stress could be eliminated, for all concerned, Guru and Member alike.

I hope that this will not be considered as bashing, as that is not the intent of this post.

The intent of the post is to determine if it is at all practical for the GURU's, to work together in harmony, operating in this manner, in the interest of introducing, Only The Very Best Verified Information Possible and from only the Very Best Trusted Sources Of Information.

If this process was possible, it may help restore the deminishing confidence of the members in certain GURU's

I'm confident that the members would appreciate collective verifiable information (if possible) presented as "One Voice", irrespective of who brings the information forward.

bounce

Last edited by happywelshguy on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? Empty Re: GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Good idea...new month should have a new approach to intel given on this site.

Back to top Go down

GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? Empty Re: GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:07 pm

...not to mention a new look to the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by ct Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Excellent idea as we and Gurus alike have have been critical of the Iraqi Parliament as well as our own government in not being able to check the egos at the door and do what is best for the people. Lets all walk the talk and bring this together as ONE......

ct

Back to top Go down

GURU's - Can We Have Collective Information? Empty They do talk together

Post by rfguy Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Gurus do speak to eachother they stated this many times.

rfguy

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:49 pm

My post acknowledges that Guru's speak together

However, I am suggesting that "All Guru's" speak together in unison

Not some of them

rfguy wrote:Gurus do speak to eachother they stated this many times.

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az3mom Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Laughing Very well said, and very muchly appreciated. Thank you!!!!

az3mom

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:17 pm

[code]One fails to realize that these "gurus" do not get their information from the same sources (i.e. banking industry, goverment, politicians, from US & Iraq) hense, disparity in information, I assume each guru deeply believe the credibility of their respective source. The theory of "getting their intel together" to please us little people is not going to work

councy

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:22 pm

I am aware that Guru's don't get their intel from the same sources and this is exactly why, I am making these suggestions.

I have to partly disagree in what you state, because I personally believe "That Mostly Anything Can Be Achieved" if the mindset is correct.

The "Only" reason that my suggestion won't work, is if the Guru's for whatever reason, "Don't Want It To Work" and continue with the exact same process, as they are currently doing.

My suggestion wouldn't be particularly difficult to do, unless some Guru's are in substantially different time zones.

It's a relatively simple, organisation task.

There is a saying, If You Continue To Do What You Already Do, then You will continue To Get The Exact Same Result

The results that we currently get, is daily conflicting information, that causes Stress and Anxiety.

bounce

councy wrote:[code]One fails to realize that these "gurus" do not get their information from the same sources (i.e. banking industry, goverment, politicians, from US & Iraq) hense, disparity in information, I assume each guru deeply believe the credibility of their respective source. The theory of "getting their intel together" to please us little people is not going to work
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by councy Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Happywelshguy - This has nothing to do with wanting or not wanting to work together. It has everything to do with the "source" of information. If my source is a big-wig at UST and your source is within, example, the GOI, i would believe mine and you would believe yours. Whether or not our "intel" differs or not.

I believe that most of the misinformation that travels through these forums is caused by a lack of monitoring. Anyone is able to post anything, and because of this it, others have to "sift" through crap thus creating a tremendous amount of frustration.

BTW, to anyone else who reads this post, If I knew someone in a key position to this RV who was keeping me updated on what was going around but they told me that I could not divulge the source and told i can say this but not this, guess what, that's exactly what I would do. I would assume that I had earned their trust and i would not be jeopardizing it. This is NOT to say that all of these "gurus" that competent sources.

Let's all just be glad that they do share with us.

Trust me, if I was one with credible intel and I was continuously bashed, I would not hesitate to say "goodbye".

Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth ...........

councy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum