Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18

Go down

2 -  "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 Empty "China Syndrome" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:41 am

KTFA

Samson » November 16th, 2018

Washington: We will press Baghdad to distribute wealth to Iraqis LINK

Iobey777 » November 16th, 2018

Wish Trump would press Iraq to distribute wealth to us...lol..

ChrisC » November 16th, 2018

This is SO what we have been needing to hear. When Trump says you are rich and he is going to "pressure" you, you can get ready because he has apparently had enough of their BS. "Last hundred crammed in the duffel bag Achmed. Time to get out of town because the Lone Ranger is on his way." We saw one exodus some time ago of the worst corrupt and I bet we are getting ready to see another. Once that happens, they should be ready to play ball.

Frank26 » November 16th, 2018

U ALSO NEED TO PUT IN WHAT I WILL TALK ABOUT TONIGHT ON FTC :
TRUMP WANTS TO SEE AND TALK WITH .............. MAHDI......................... NEXT.

Don961 » November 16th, 2018

The central bank reveals the amount of cash and gold reserves currently in Iraq

2018 - 11 - 15

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Thursday, the total printed from the Iraqi currency throughout the country, which is estimated at 40 trillion dinars, indicating that Iraq has reserves of foreign currency and gold estimated at more than 60 billion dollars.

"Iraq has plans and strategies that it is working on periodically to make adjustments to the currency and pull the damaged from public markets and replace it with a new one," said a spokesman for the central bank, Bassem Abdul Hadi.

He added that "the total Iraqi currency printed in the public market, banks and coffers of the bank up to 40 trillion Iraqi dinars," noting that "there is no intention at the present time to issue any new category and existing categories that cover the need of local Iraq."

He said that "the total reserves of the bank from foreign currencies and gold is estimated at more than 60 billion dollars," noting that "this figure is variable and depends on Iraqi oil exports to decline and rise." link

China Syndrome ? ... thanks for the Dessert on WCC Frank/Walkingstick/DELTA/Teams ...

GodsServant » November 16th, 2018

IMO this is what Frank told us we would see. This is where we need to believe in the study and continue to trust. IMO why would the CBI now say no new currency. The CBI has not denied dropping of the three zeros and this article makes one question how they can't introduce new currency. Praying this is the SYNDROME, that Frank told us to watch for.

CHINA ..............1995........ THEIR NEWSPAPER.

ChrisC » November 16th, 2018

Remember what Walkingstick's firm got them to clearly admit. This is beginning to feel like Kuwait. Wasn't it them that said they couldn't RV for a year and did it the next day?

ON WED DESSERT I CALLED THIS NEXT PHASE ............. "CONTRADICTION WITHOUT DENIAL" .

B ... I ...... N ......... G ............ O ...................... AND BINGO WAS HIS NAME.

DANG WE ARE GOOD ............... PRAISE GOD FOR OUR OPINION STUDY SHARING THAT IS SO WELL CHOREOGRAPHED RIGHT NOW ...... BY WS AND ALL TEAMS !!!

WED DESSERT NOTES SAID : "NEXT ............ THEY WILL START A CONTRADICTION FOR YOU THAT ARE INVESTED IN THE IRAQI DINAR"

YRMallMann » November 16th, 2018

Mr. Frank26, please, do you mind in share here what is your opinion on this part:

"there is no intention at the present time to issue any new category and existing categories that cover the need of local Iraq." ?

Since we need them to release the newer lower denoms. Best Regards!

I WAS ONLY GOING TO SHARE INSIDE TEAM CHAT TONIGHT.
BUT LET ME GIVE U THESE 2 THINGS........... UNTIL M CC.

U NEED TO LISTEN TO THE FORECAST I GAVE ON THIS ISSUE IN W CC DESSERT.

#2..................... THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NEW CATEGORY (LD'S) VERSES .............. "THE NEW SMALL CATEGORY NOTES AND FILS / METALS"

BUT THEN AGAIN ................WHAT DO I KNOW .............ROTFL

2Cents » November 16th, 2018

Since we already see the development of the "China Syndrome", is this the "Kuwait Syndrome" now????

Don961 » November 16th, 2018

Clarification from the central bank on the seven billion that "damaged"

2018 - 11 - 15

The Central Bank of Iraq announced Thursday that the banknotes that were damaged have been replaced by most of them and that their life dates back to ten years .

Izzan Shamran, Director General of the Accounting Department at the Central Bank, said today, November 15, that "in 2013 heavy rains and rising levels of water of the Tigris began to enter water from the water holes to the fortifications of the underground tanks with a layer or two layers, Banknotes due to high humidity. "

He added that "the banknotes that were damaged replaced most of them and that their age is back to ten years, which was basically prepared for change," noting that "the proportion of funds that the state was commissioned to replace very few."

"The process of exchanging money is a daily function to keep a new paper currency," he said.

He pointed out that "after the incident that took place in the Rafidain Bank and after conducting the examination, we asked to improve the condition of the safes," noting that "Rafidain Bank was fined the cost of printing the currency" link

YRMallMann » November 16th, 2018

Twilight News

Of the removal of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq from his post

Media sources reported on Friday that the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, dismissed the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq acting on the links.

The sources said today that information indicating the signing of Abdul Mahdi to dismiss the ties from his post against the backdrop of the recent confirmation of the damage of 7 billion Iraqi dinars water.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_N.....fb11d1

FRIEND OF KTFA .................... PLEASE LOOK AT ALL POSTED ARTICLES BY OUR NEWSHOUNDS BEFORE U RE-POST THE SAME. TY FOR UNDERSTANDING.

2Cents » November 16th, 2018

Here we go:

Policy 2018/11/16 19:59 676

Baghdad today – special

A source in the Central Bank’s information office denied on Friday that the bank’s governor Ali al-Alaq was dismissed and that Ahmad al-Sarraf was appointed in his stead.

The source said in an exclusive interview (Baghdad today), “The Central Bank has not received any notification from the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, or his office on the dismissal of the relations and the assignment of Ahmed Sarraf, as the pages of Facebook.”

The source, who declined to be named, said that “the news circulated on social networking sites is part of the psychological war that is being waged against the relations since it revealed the destruction of approximately 7 billion Iraqi dinars because of the rainwater in Rafidain Bank.”

Some social networking sites have been reported since Friday morning, in which they talked about the dismissal of the Prime Minister of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alalak, and the appointment of Ahmed Sarraf as a substitute.

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr has demanded on Wednesday (14 November 2018), the arrest of the culprits sinking more than seven billion dinars immediately, stressing that he supports fair justice in accounting families known for “corruption and vice.”

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and the agency Ali Alalak, confirmed in parliament, on Monday, November 12, 2018, more than 7 billion dinars damage due to leakage of rainwater to the coffers of Rafidain government, which sparked public outrage expressed by citizens and activists through social networking sites.

A number of politicians and MPs commented on the incident, calling for an investigation with the central bank administration and the prosecution of those involved in the default on this file.

The judiciary announced on Thursday that it would open an investigation into the case of seven billion dinars, due to rainwater in Rafidain Bank, while pledging to hold officials accountable. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum