Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision

Go down

Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision Empty Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:53 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/181878/%D9%86%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD

Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision

Nassif: Salman al-Jumaili banned the importation of (US) for the benefit of 3 companies and we will cancel this decision Doc-P-181878-636778757383880567

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

Former Iraqi Minister of Commerce Salman Al-Jumaili said on Thursday that he had banned companies from importing US cars and made them exclusive to only three companies, saying that there was an approach to the cabinet to cancel the decision.

"There is a law passed by the House of Representatives in the previous session concerning the organization of the work of ministers and officials of the proxy, but there are exceptional decisions issued by the ministers of the agency to achieve personal interests because they own private companies," Nassif said in a statement. 

"These include former Commerce Minister Salman Jumaili, who issued his decision to the Economic Authority to suspend the law of companies and limit the importation of cars (American) in only three companies, namely: (Laith al-Obeidi, Sardar and Al-Kassid), and this decision is against the law." 

Nassif pointed out that "the Iraqi citizen benefited from importing (imported US) because the prices are reduced: and 

confirmed that" there is interaction by the deputies and the First Vice-President of the Council in this regard, and the Council of Ministers has begun to cancel the decision to stop the import of cars (incoming US). "

"There is going to be a legislative power to revoke the special decisions that were controlled by Salman Jumaili," Nassif said. 

It is noteworthy that the previous government headed by Haider Abadi, issued a decision to ban the importation of cars (US imports), causing significant losses for many traders and importers, in addition to the negative effects on nearly 10 jobs related to this activity. 

The popular American importation is the importation of damaged cars from American auctions at low and medium prices, which are fixed in Iraq and traded in the local market.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum