Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure

Go down

Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure Empty Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:00 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/06/361739/

Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure

17:36 - 06/11/2018

Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure %D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x481

Information / Baghdad ...
Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim said on Tuesday that Iraq is seeking to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of the infrastructure of cities.
"The Foreign Minister met Maxim Maksimov, the Russian ambassador to Baghdad. The meeting reviewed the bilateral relations between Baghdad and Moscow and ways to deepen cooperation in all fields," the statement said.
Hakim said that "investment opportunities for Russian companies are wide," noting that "Iraq seeks to mobilize international support, and the contribution of friendly countries in the reconstruction of infrastructure of Iraqi cities."
He stressed the "need to hold the eighth session of the Iraqi-Russian High Joint Committee in Baghdad scheduled in the first quarter of 2019."
For his part, the Russian ambassador stressed the importance of holding meetings of the Joint Commission, and cooperation with Iraq in various fields, including: military, security, economic and energy. Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure Empty Re: Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:04 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/05/361331/

The Foreign Minister calls during his meeting with Kubic to invest in Iraq
16:31 - 05/11/2018

Foreign Minister: Iraq seeks to mobilize international support for the reconstruction of infrastructure %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim called on the world's nations to invest in Iraq during a meeting with UN Secretary-General Jan Kubic. 
"Hakim received today, Kubic, and reviewed the overall political situation, security and international support provided to Iraq," said a statement by the Foreign Ministry. 
He called on the countries of the world to "invest in Iraq, contribute to the reconstruction of liberated areas, and the whole of Iraq." 
He stressed "the continuation of the Iraqi government in cooperation with the UNAMI," calling for "the need to maintain the budget allocated to the work of the mission, because of the exceptional situation experienced by Iraq; and the loss of a number of international and local functions."
For his part, Kubic stressed the continued support of the United Nations to Iraq in all areas, and expressed his thanks for the cooperation provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and high coordination, and contribute to the success of the work of the United Nations Mission in Baghdad.Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum