Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only

5 posters

Go down

10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only Empty 10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:25 pm

10-1-11 PTR Update call

Dan states has more information – Friday I was hearing we were looking for something else to take place next week and that has not happened yet…Most of the news here, even Tony’s is speculators…but MY people I talk to that are going on behind the scene of the pushing and shoving about position and who still have The Arbil Agreement is still in jeopardy - its contingent on one piece… then when complete we will get to see all, news said together or within hours of each other – this pushing of power behind the scenes has totally escalated = Dan says that is GOOD that this is happening but not an rv on Sunday or Monday at all and it could go into the week after also….

Dan States This is not based on my opinion and these folks I absolutely believe in them and trust them – this is not a joke they are trustable people – I know folks are getting tired ..

Dan States - There are some very serious people important people who are depending on this RV to take place to save their position – that bothers me that you think this will be Monday – Do not think Tuesday ----- BUT Wednesday forward I say not before then…I will not talk about dates and rates but the issues they are fixing now and if not they DO HAVE A FIX… this is showing me that I should be excited it is coming so NOTHING has changed on my venue –

Dan States My info is that everything is very really urgently pushing forward as some are not moving and they have a plan of action now and happy to hear that –and where this news came from I am very confident that this will happen in Days – this is MY opinion only – I feel it will take some time –maybe till Wednesday due to the details pertinent to this happening…

Dan States The $7 $8 $9 rate is not in the real word – the real word is mid to high 3 dollars around the Kuwait dinar…expectations of where they THINK it’s going to go – DO NOT QUIT this is about to conclude itself… Foundation was set in place to revalue and set straight monetary systems and many got involved in the Paris Treaty to forgive debts and revalue other currencies…If it does not happen Monday do not give up – there is no better plan out there – going to work is your plan now - but do not sell this Dinar…

YES Dan states we are thinking from the 3 conf calls last night and today I was on- things we were told have made things click now – this is the real deal this is going to happen – do not give up….the only bummer would be if they remove Maliki and take another vote that would take 6months or if a war was to break out over there – but that is not going to happen….

We will return Monday on the Bull at 1pm eastern time for a new call but if anything changes giving us a rate or date greater than what we have, we will be back – If you listen to the boards saying tonight or tomorrow forget it is not true…

END OF CALL

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only Empty Re: 10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only

Post by ZZ101 Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Here is a link now - if you would like to listen:

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-67114-17-65-67-17-65-6798-17-65-672640262325-17-65-671211291;0NTAyODk2MjM=1
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by teabag Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Last edited by teabag on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

teabag

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:07 pm

I know that a lot of good people, are becomming Very Tired, Frustrated and Disillusioned about the constant difference of opinion that occurs just about each and every day.

Each Guru has stated, that they feel the Pain of People Hurting and that they are doing their Very Bestin providing Accurate and Truthful Information.

I believe that is Quite True and their efforts Are Very Much Appreciated, but there is quite some Disparity between the information provided, which is causing some "Confusion and Discord."

I'm sure that the Guru's themselves, are becomming Very Frustrated, when information provided, is later found to be Incorrect.

We don't have that many Guru's, so I was wondering if it Would Be At All Possible, if they could convene a meeting between them, (as they see fit) discuss the information, that each Guru has and determine which is the most Credible, Accurate and Reliable.

I know that many of the Guru's, Actually Do This In Smaller Groups and I know that there is some discord, between certain Guru's.

This may be Wishful Thinking, but if they could Co-ordinate and Disect Information between them and bring that Final Information Forward As One Voice, it may be better for All Concerned, Being Guru and Non Guru alike

It's just a thought and as we are apparently So Close To The Blessing Arriving, they probably wouldn't have to Confer Together, That Often.

Having Consistent Information that has been Vetted and Approved by each Guru, may help to reduce on the Frustration of Members In All Forums.

This may not be Practicul, but if it could be arranged between them, then i'm confident that a lot of the Daily Stress Could Be Eliminated For All.

I hope that this will "Not Be Considered As Bashing,"as that is not the intent of this post.

The intent is to determine, if it is practical for the GURU's to operate in this manner, in the interest of introducing "The Very Best Information Possible."

bounce

DebTarHeelGirl wrote:10-1-11 PTR Update call

Dan states has more information – Friday I was hearing we were looking for something else to take place next week and that has not happened yet…Most of the news here, even Tony’s is speculators…but MY people I talk to that are going on behind the scene of the pushing and shoving about position and who still have The Arbil Agreement is still in jeopardy - its contingent on one piece… then when complete we will get to see all, news said together or within hours of each other – this pushing of power behind the scenes has totally escalated = Dan says that is GOOD that this is happening but not an rv on Sunday or Monday at all and it could go into the week after also….

Dan States This is not based on my opinion and these folks I absolutely believe in them and trust them – this is not a joke they are trustable people – I know folks are getting tired ..

Dan States - There are some very serious people important people who are depending on this RV to take place to save their position – that bothers me that you think this will be Monday – Do not think Tuesday ----- BUT Wednesday forward I say not before then…I will not talk about dates and rates but the issues they are fixing now and if not they DO HAVE A FIX… this is showing me that I should be excited it is coming so NOTHING has changed on my venue –

Dan States My info is that everything is very really urgently pushing forward as some are not moving and they have a plan of action now and happy to hear that –and where this news came from I am very confident that this will happen in Days – this is MY opinion only – I feel it will take some time –maybe till Wednesday due to the details pertinent to this happening…

Dan States The $7 $8 $9 rate is not in the real word – the real word is mid to high 3 dollars around the Kuwait dinar…expectations of where they THINK it’s going to go – DO NOT QUIT this is about to conclude itself… Foundation was set in place to revalue and set straight monetary systems and many got involved in the Paris Treaty to forgive debts and revalue other currencies…If it does not happen Monday do not give up – there is no better plan out there – going to work is your plan now - but do not sell this Dinar…

YES Dan states we are thinking from the 3 conf calls last night and today I was on- things we were told have made things click now – this is the real deal this is going to happen – do not give up….the only bummer would be if they remove Maliki and take another vote that would take 6months or if a war was to break out over there – but that is not going to happen….

We will return Monday on the Bull at 1pm eastern time for a new call but if anything changes giving us a rate or date greater than what we have, we will be back – If you listen to the boards saying tonight or tomorrow forget it is not true…

END OF CALL

Last edited by happywelshguy on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

10-1-11 PTR call with DAN Only Empty I believe Dan and this is why

Post by HealthScans Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:12 pm

I was at the PTR Website today reading some articles. One of the articles said that the Erbil Agreement is not quite done due to Maliki but that Shabbi has come back to town and they plan on having a meeting to get things straightened out.

My thoughts were okay they can do this on Monday which is our Sunday, and maybe we would still see this on our Monday.

Now it seems like there is some other issues going on with the Kurds.

Just my thoughts.

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum