Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Israel to be divided in half by September !!! Pray

+14
fridayh
UpwardCall
txchick
Dr. Linda
Alchemist
smith
1alaskan
Gmansaid
purpletulip
whoop-de-do
blessedone
DaveJen
Wolfman7377
czinser
18 posters

Go down

Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray Empty Israel to be divided in half by September !!! Pray

Post by czinser Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Oh Nooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!.....CZ.... :(

We need to pray like never before.

By Darlene of Frank26

Now for the news that sent cold chills down my spine...tonight on Blog Talk Radio with Phoenix, he stated that a United Nations Resolution was approved to create a new Palestinian State by dividing Jerusalem in half, and giving a large portion of land to the Palestinians, and that Obama approves it and will not VETO it...this is due to be done in September!!!

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray Empty Re: Israel to be divided in half by September !!! Pray

Post by Wolfman7377 Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Indeed. Not a good situation. In my opinion.

So, why is the United Nations deciding that a country like Isreal or any other country.....MUST divide. Sounds like a Big Bully to me.

What do you think?

Wolfman7377

Back to top Go down

Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray Empty Re: Israel to be divided in half by September !!! Pray

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:28 pm

I'm sure Israel will thumb their noses at the UN Resolution.

Still, gives one pause for thought, reflection and prayer.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveJen Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Wolfman7377 wrote:Indeed. Not a good situation. In my opinion.

So, why is the United Nations deciding that a country like Isreal or any other country.....MUST divide. Sounds like a Big Bully to me.

What do you think?
\\

Simple it is the start of the countdown to all nations including the United States to turn thier back on Israel and most likely use the same reasoning as Lybia to go into Israel. And a final countdown to Aremageddon.

DaveJen

Back to top Go down

Post by blessedone Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Checked CNN and several major news sites and there is no mention of this. In fact, Israel
has made some movement to end the boycott of the Palestinian settlements.

blessedone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfman7377 Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:52 pm

As for example:
Let's say, they decide that the USA, has too much debt and certain countries and/or big money people whom that owns most of the USA's debt. Decides to go to the United Nations and demands to have the USA separated.
So, let's say as an example: 5 major countries and/or big money people own a good chunk of the USA's debt.
1) says one wants the northern west coast, 2) one wants the northern midwest, 3) one wants the southern west coast & texas, 4) one wants the southern east coast, and 5) one wants the northern east coast.
And, the people of the country of the USA has no say in it, because it is what the United Nations has decided.
Do you think, the President of the USA and do you think the people of that country would go along with it?

I hope and pray that nothing like this would ever happen, but this is becoming a very crazy world to live in.

Wolfman7377

Back to top Go down

Post by whoop-de-do Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Obama hates Israel and has the odasity to do this. This would leave Israel defenseless, and the city of Jerusalem split in half. So, the Biblical places there will be quickly destroyed by the muslims. Believe me, God will defend Israel. If Obama makes this happen, he is toast...God will destroy him. Don't mess with Israel.

whoop-de-do

Back to top Go down

Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray Empty the voting may be in September nor the division

Post by purpletulip Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:14 pm

I copied just a portion of the article.... click the link to read it all.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Reports/2011/07/How-the-US-Should-Respond-to-the-UN-Vote-for-Palestinian-Statehood
How the U.S. Should Respond to the U.N. Vote for Palestinian StatehoodPublished on July 6, 2011 by Brett Schaefer and James Phillips

Abstract: In September 2011, the U.N. General Assembly is expected to vote on a resolution recognizing Palestinian statehood. This resolution is linked to Palestinian efforts to obtain U.N. membership as a state and to delegitimize Israel. These efforts will have no legal significance because the General Assembly has no standing to recognize statehood—that is the right of sovereign states—or to grant U.N. membership without the Security Council’s prior recommendation, which the U.S. has indicated it will veto. But they will undermine U.S. interests by escalating tensions and harming efforts to resolve the international peace and security issues in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. The U.S. should take steps to oppose the Palestinian effort to gain international recognition at the expense of Israel, rather than through negotiations with it.

The U.N. General Assembly is expected to vote in September 2011 on a resolution recognizing Palestinian statehood.[1] The effort is clearly an attempt by the Palestinians to isolate and pressure Israel into concessions on peace negotiations. As Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas stated, the Palestinian Authority is determined to seek U.N. recognition unless Israel begins negotiations on a “substantial basis.”[2] Because a large majority of the 192 U.N. members will probably support the resolution,[3] the Palestinians hope that the vote will give legitimacy to their claims to statehood and, possibly, U.N. membership, while simultaneously boosting Arab and Muslim efforts to delegitimize Israel.

However, such a vote would further complicate the situation and erode peace prospects by deluding the Palestinians into believing that they need not negotiate with Israel. President Barack Obama has also expressed this sentiment:

For the Palestinians, efforts to delegitimize Israel will end in failure. Symbolic actions to isolate Israel at the United Nations in September won’t create an independent state. Palestinian leaders will not achieve peace or prosperity if Hamas insists on a path of terror and rejection. And Palestinians will never realize their independence by denying the right of Israel to exist.[4]
Regardless of the General Assembly vote, the Palestinian tactics appear to have hardened Israel’s determination. It has also galvanized U.S. support for Israel, judging by the two-dozen standing ovations that Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu received during his robust defense of Israel before a joint session of Congress in May.[5]

purpletulip
purpletulip

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Revelation tells us that there will be a sharing arrangement with regard to the third temple. I realize that the third temple has not been assembled yet (the individual pieces have been fabricated off site- Gershon Soloman, The Temple Institute) but it would only take . John was given a reed to measure the temple but not the outer court, it would be shared with the gentiles.

I personally just look at this as another step toward the end. Truly the bible is the only book that has ever existed that was written in different languages over a period of many decades by people who never knew each other and yet it is unrivaled in it's accuracy.

Even in the last days the rocks would cry out the HE IS. Could this be a stone of the new temple, Noah's ark (petrified wood), etc? I marvel at the word of God, there is a mystery to it and I am curious beyond belief (poor choice of words-no pun intended).

I have been devoting a bit of time to studying the descendants of Jacob and I find it quite compelling as to what I am finding out with regard to the Caucasus mountains and Caucasus Pass into northern Europe. I am also a little alarmed that what I have been told about who I am by the "Religious of the modern era" and what I am studying are not exactly going hand in hand.

It is eye opening and liberating all at the same time.

If anyone has anything to add to this please feel free to state what is on your mind, that is the way we learn new things and i am always wanting to learn new things. My apologies for the rant but it piqued my interest and I could not help it.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Gmansaid,

You are so right as to the Bible, The men who wrote it were inspired by God,
"(2 Timothy 3:16)  All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness. . ."

The book to heed in todays time of the end.

JMHO
Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Gmansaid wrote:Revelation tells us that there will be a sharing arrangement with regard to the third temple. I realize that the third temple has not been assembled yet (the individual pieces have been fabricated off site- Gershon Soloman, The Temple Institute) but it would only take . John was given a reed to measure the temple but not the outer court, it would be shared with the gentiles.

I personally just look at this as another step toward the end. Truly the bible is the only book that has ever existed that was written in different languages over a period of many decades by people who never knew each other and yet it is unrivaled in it's accuracy.

Even in the last days the rocks would cry out the HE IS. Could this be a stone of the new temple, Noah's ark (petrified wood), etc? I marvel at the word of God, there is a mystery to it and I am curious beyond belief (poor choice of words-no pun intended).

I have been devoting a bit of time to studying the descendants of Jacob and I find it quite compelling as to what I am finding out with regard to the Caucasus mountains and Caucasus Pass into northern Europe. I am also a little alarmed that what I have been told about who I am by the "Religious of the modern era" and what I am studying are not exactly going hand in hand.

If anyone has anything to add to this please feel free to state what is on your mind, that is the way we learn new things and i am always wanting to learn new things. My apologies for the rant but it piqued my interest and I could not help it.

********************************************************************************************************

We have been to Israel twice, and also in the company of The Temple Mount Faithful, which is locate in old City Jerusalem, Gershon Soloman's office. You are right, everything is finished for the third temple. All blue prints are done and utensils are ready for the sacrafice. For many years now, they have been checking the dna of men to see who will be chosen to be a part of the temple...Cohains, etc.

The news of splitting Jerusalem is amazing. I think the best teacher on this is Irvin Baxter, www.endtime.com. He's located in TX .

I believe the endtime transfer of wealth is before the completion of this. Amen. Blessings to all!

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by purpletulip Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:39 pm

You might be interested in the book "The Mountains of Israel" -- here's a link for some info. We are in the last days and should be ever mindful of what is going on in the ME -- especially Israel. http://www.pulist.net/the-mountains-of-israel.html

Gmansaid wrote:Revelation tells us that there will be a sharing arrangement with regard to the third temple. I realize that the third temple has not been assembled yet (the individual pieces have been fabricated off site- Gershon Soloman, The Temple Institute) but it would only take . John was given a reed to measure the temple but not the outer court, it would be shared with the gentiles.

purpletulip
purpletulip

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Thank you for the link. We know that perfect love casts out all fear. As in the ordering of politics, in the divine plan there is never anything amiss. The Great Creator knows the beginning from the end. Romans 8:28
"And we know that all things work together for
good to them that love God, to them who are
the called according to [his] purpose."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:18 am

Wonderful, thoughtful, insightful posts -- makes you want to learn more from God's Word. I have been studying the order of the End Times of God's plan for the world for over 48 years now. It seems to me that the more I think I know the order of things, the more the current events of the world convince me that I know nothing!!

And, although I have been a student of history and American politics since my college days at the University of Oklahoma (Go Sooners!!), the lack of U.S. statesmen and women upset and infuriate me constantly! Can we not even educate enough Americans to vote for authentic, born in America, Presidents??? I think not.

What I do know is that God is in control, He will take steps to complete His plan, and I take comfort and rest in Him, knowing that He cares for me and my loved ones, He holds us in the palm of His hand, He even knows the number of the hairs on my head (fewer these days!), and I know He watches over me to perfect His will in my life!

Amen! Selah!! (Pause and think calmly on that!) . . . . from the Amplified Bible. :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by txchick Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:51 am

Wolfman7377 wrote:As for example:
Let's say, they decide that the USA, has too much debt and certain countries and/or big money people whom that owns most of the USA's debt. Decides to go to the United Nations and demands to have the USA separated.
So, let's say as an example: 5 major countries and/or big money people own a good chunk of the USA's debt.
1) says one wants the northern west coast, 2) one wants the northern midwest, 3) one wants the southern west coast & texas, 4) one wants the southern east coast, and 5) one wants the northern east coast.
And, the people of the country of the USA has no say in it, because it is what the United Nations has decided.
Do you think, the President of the USA and do you think the people of that country would go along with it?

I hope and pray that nothing like this would ever happen, but this is becoming a very crazy world to live in.

I WAS SURPRISED ON DOING RESEARCH THAT MOST US DEBT IS OWNED BY SOCIAL SECURITY AND THE SOLIDERS TRUST FUND. CHINA ABOUT 7%!

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by UpwardCall Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:56 am

Wolfman7377 wrote:Indeed. Not a good situation. In my opinion.

What do you think?

Could be because Israel/UN was the "big bully" back in the 40's when they moved in and people are beginning to rethink that whole fiasco, given the unending strife since then. (well, you asked me what I think :-)

UpwardCall

Back to top Go down

Post by UpwardCall Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:28 am

Gmansaid, I suspect you are on to something very, very important with regard to the Middle East situation. As much as Christians are trying to apply Biblical prophecy to the modern State of Israel, we need to do our due diligence in identifying exactly who they are. What would surprise most Christians is that the Jewish Encyclopedia itself testifies that the entirety of Edom (yes, Esau) was racially swallowed up and integrated by the Jews (remnant of the southern Kingdom of Judah) about 100 years before Christ; as the Encyclopedia puts it, "Esau is in modern Jewry". Therefore any unfulfilled prophecies attached to Esau/Edom must be fulfilled by the Jews.

Another thing that would surprise most Christians, is that prophecy makes a clear distinction between Israel (i.e. the house of Joseph/Ephraim) and Judah (the house Judah/Benjamin). The Jews of today are a mixture of the progeny of a ~45,000 Jew remnant of the Babylonian captivity (a very small percentage of the House/Kingdom of Judah, and not representative at all of the House/Kingdom of Israel, who outnumbered Judah by a large margin), the Edomites (remember Herod was half-Edom, half-Jew), and the Khazars of southern Russia (from the early dark ages).

You rightly bring up the Caucasus Mts as the last known location of Israel (per Josephus and others), and it is not inconsequential that the huge horde of "Caucasians" emerged in history at exactly that time. Draw your own conclusions from this point forth. Follow the people, the history of the Church, the history of the "Jews" (again, including Edom) down to today and see what that reveals to you. A correct understanding of history will set the current popular thought/theology among Zionist evangelicals on its head. Highly recommended reading for anyone interested in the Middle East situation:

The Struggle for the Birthright (Dr. Stephen Jones) - free online
The Story Of Celto-Saxon Israel

Finally, as a bit of a reality check to many people... Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were not Jews (!!!). Only the descendants of Judah and Benjamin can be considered "Jews", which was short for either citizens of the Kingdom of Judah, or people generally living in Judea. Further, the Arabs (and Edomites) themselves are descendants of Abraham, and are hence Semitic. Hardly anti-semites, eh?

UpwardCall

Back to top Go down

Post by fridayh Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:09 am

When you see the world go after Isreal, and o let the Nation down by throwing Isreal under the bus....Remember these are signs right out of the Bible and the Lords Day Is Very Near!!! Here is a name of a man out of OK. a rancher...... named Les Feldick and he does not add to or take away one word from the Bible.....not like some who say the more you send them the more you get.....GOD IS NOT AN ATM MACHINE.....he lives in Kinta, Ok. (hope I split it right) it is called "THROUGH THE BIBLE, WITH LES FELDICK!!! Remember Jesus said 'FEAR NOT'.....I still fear, but with a smile on my face.....GOD IS IN CONTROL.....IT DOES NOT EVEN RAIN WITHOUT HIM.... Friday

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Dr. Linda wrote:Wonderful, thoughtful, insightful posts -- makes you want to learn more from God's Word. I have been studying the order of the End Times of God's plan for the world for over 48 years now. It seems to me that the more I think I know the order of things, the more the current events of the world convince me that I know nothing!!

And, although I have been a student of history and American politics since my college days at the University of Oklahoma (Go Sooners!!), the lack of U.S. statesmen and women upset and infuriate me constantly! Can we not even educate enough Americans to vote for authentic, born in America, Presidents??? I think not.

What I do know is that God is in control, He will take steps to complete His plan, and I take comfort and rest in Him, knowing that He cares for me and my loved ones, He holds us in the palm of His hand, He even knows the number of the hairs on my head (fewer these days!), and I know He watches over me to perfect His will in my life!

Amen! Selah!! (Pause and think calmly on that!) . . . . from the Amplified Bible. :queen:

All excellent posts. In reading the book of Revelation. I have always wondered how it could ever come to pass that ALL the countries of the world would align against Israel. Within the past few months we've seen our muslim leader snub Israel's prime minister at least twice when he visited, and worse, declare the borders should be retro'ed back to where they were 40+ years ago. To quote the increasingly politically incorrect Lord's Prayer - "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done", AMEN.
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightworker Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Yes, the Bible was "inspired" by God as were the authors of the plan to divide Israel. Everything on earth and in the heavens is so inspired...and it is our humanness that brings us to war with one another instead of making way for one another. This earth is for all of us. It belongs to no man. It is given us to nurture us through our human journey to bring us closer to our "Godness". Jesus did not make war. He did not create through death and destruction.

It is our having learned separation from God that we now suffer and propogate separation on earth. We grow closer to God by growing closer to one another through acts of love and kindness. It is fear that creates the "Us and Them" syndrome. If we approach from a place of respecting everyone in the situation we look through the "other's" eyes and have compassion and understanding...they understading that they too want a life or peace and connectedness with God.

Blessings
LW

Lightworker

Back to top Go down

Israel to be divided in half by September !!!  Pray Empty this might be a good thing

Post by lvjeweler1 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:34 pm

[b]as a catholic that has family in the so called westbank,we are a community of 2% and we face discrimination on a daily basis,we are unable to attend christmas or easter mass,baptisms weddings ect on a regular basis,our churches are vandalized with political graffiti,the tomb of the virgin mary,the church of the nativity ect,our community is being driven out of our own holy land,we are being punished for the crimes of others,I dont think there is a record of a catholic blowing anyone up, if the palestinians were to have their own country it might be a good thing, the division would alow us to move more freely,live our lives with out being occupied,The question is are they ready for their own country? no not yet,there is to much corruption within the palestinian government that trying to convert this to a democratic society would almost be impossible,and what kind of a free country would it be? a country without airspace rights,water and gas access,we will always be at the mercy of our gate keeper,can we have peace? I would hope so atleast thats what our lord intended for us,but doubtful,so please just a reminder,when "palestinians are brought in to the conversation please know that we arent all bomb wearing lunies,we have families,business homes lives,and we want what the average person wants to raise our children in safety and security and to be able to educate our children so that they will go forward progressing positivley and we hope that each generation will do better than the last generation befor them,
lvjeweler1
lvjeweler1

Back to top Go down

Post by ty-ty Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:16 pm

We need to pray that the splitting of Israel does not happen. The Lord will not tollerate anyone going against his nation. Those that do will be devestated beyond belief.

ty-ty

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:18 pm

lvjeweler1 wrote:[b]as a catholic that has family in the so called westbank,we are a community of 2% and we face discrimination on a daily basis,we are unable to attend christmas or easter mass,baptisms weddings ect on a regular basis,our churches are vandalized with political graffiti,the tomb of the virgin mary,the church of the nativity ect,our community is being driven out of our own holy land,we are being punished for the crimes of others,I dont think there is a record of a catholic blowing anyone up, if the palestinians were to have their own country it might be a good thing, the division would alow us to move more freely,live our lives with out being occupied,The question is are they ready for their own country? no not yet,there is to much corruption within the palestinian government that trying to convert this to a democratic society would almost be impossible,and what kind of a free country would it be? a country without airspace rights,water and gas access,we will always be at the mercy of our gate keeper,can we have peace? I would hope so atleast thats what our lord intended for us,but doubtful,so please just a reminder,when "palestinians are brought in to the conversation please know that we arent all bomb wearing lunies,we have families,business homes lives,and we want what the average person wants to raise our children in safety and security and to be able to educate our children so that they will go forward progressing positivley and we hope that each generation will do better than the last generation befor them,

Israel is a spiritual entity, not a state or government says Rabbi Weiss
m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=rJlI-xRSVts

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:30 pm

What its like for some west bank residents
m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQH0o_07BBk0&v=QH0o_07BBk0&gl=US

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Zionist Thugs Beating Up Jewish Rabbis
m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=YBNMDjj5LKc

Israeli officials attacking anti Zionist
synagogue in Jerusalem
m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=JU92lAsw3UU

Israeli attack on USS Liberty (US Navy ship)
m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=fRZSzdQuOqM

Romans 9:6

"Not as though the word of God hath taken none
effect. For they [are] not all Israel, which are of
Israel."

It is only interpretation that the fig tree represents the country of Israel. When we bless Israel, we had better hope it is the Israel in which the Spirit of all migjty God blesses and not that which is corrupt, otherwise we might be doing the opposite of what we intend.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lvjeweler1 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:00 pm

[there is evil in all men,both sides involved could swap horror stories tit for tat all day,and they do, thats why nothing good is ever accomplished,what is depicted in these videos is real and happens but these are sensationalistic,these images dont help to foster a desire for peace,there is a difference between sharing information to enlighten a community to a situation that they might be unaware of and slapping them in the face with scenes of horrorific atrocities,that both sides involved are guilty of,it seems that attention is only brought our plight when another group wants to bring attention to their cause,our situation is used to suit other peoples agendas when they see fit and the media is guilty of this as well,again we are a people that want what everone else wants,to live in peace and to remain in our home land the holy land without feeling that we are being forced out, we coexist with both moslems and israelis and we hope for a peaceful resolution,Im sure your intentions were good but these videos are disturbing,the animals in these videos have learned the art of torture possibly from the way they were treated generations ago under the hitler regime,such inhumane treatment on anyside is never justified,and I referd to the people as animals because I feel they are soulless,but I guess thats not fair to animals,who are capable of compassion[/b][/i].
lvjeweler1
lvjeweler1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 pm

I understand that there are horror stories on both sides and that governments hijack sensibilities through using manufactured hate and sophisticated programing and psyops. These are only a few of a tremendous body of knowledge, the videos. I draw distinction between a government and a Holy nation blessed by God. Unfortunately many cannot handle the other half of the truth of the brutality story. I like Rabbi Weiss' commentary. We must be informed and make decisions not based on manipulation. I hope the folks can have the peace they had in Palenstine before Israel became a country. I hope that governments with agendas stop producing hate to further their diabolical plans of hegemony and population culling. I hope that this blessing we have gives us a chance to set things right and live as humans, if even as a short peace if the Lord comes soon. Bless the peace makers and those with love in their hearts. Return kindness for evil, with clearness of discernment.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum