Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

"The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18

Go down

"The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 Empty "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:00 am

Let's hope Patrick posts this. I do not see a lot of what you would call "true Christians" on here. People believe in God but mix in the New Age teachings. There is only one real truth in life. There is either a truth to something or it is false and no in between. You have to remember that the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. He is misleading everyone. According to the bible there is going to be a Great Tribulation and then this will lead into Armageddon. This is known among every religion and group on the entire face of the earth. We are about to see God execute judgement on this entire world. It will be revealed to each of us all the wicked that has been going on right under our noses. (horrific things that I can't even repeat it is so bad) It will come down to who do you side with. Do you side with God or do you side with this wicked world that judgement is about to be pronounced? Money will not mean anything when this happens. So ask yourself: Is this true? Do you want to follow and believe the same people who have gotten us into this mess and can't even direct themselves? Do you want to follow God, who if it were not for him we would already be killed off? You need to get your bible out and get yourself right with God today. Satan is good at getting people to look in a different direction while he wreaks havoc in the world. You are looking to money and imperfect men to save you and in reality that will be your downfall. The table is being set for this all to happen very soon. I could care less about this money. I just hope my family and I make it through and look forward to what God has in store and not men.

Hope for All

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18 Empty Re: "The Table is Being Set" by Hope for All - 10/9/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:00 am

That's a pretty ironic name you've chosen for yourself, Hope For All. Presumably, Hope for All would mean that a person was brimming with love, benevolence and beauty to share with All the world.

Instead we get told, "You need to get your bible out and get yourself right with God today. "

Really? Here's the thing, All the religions of the world have been part of the manipulation that has controlled the world's populations. Christianity in particular, makes no sense. Believe me, I've studied it. I come from a long line of Lutheran preachers who go back to the very first Lutheran preacher ordained by Luther himself. I have a picture of a cousin, standing on our ancestor's grave in front of the altar of his church.

So, take a moment if you will, look around and recognize the endless hypocrisy of the church. Every single church I have been a member of, has been run by a small clique of money grubbers whose hypocrisy is nearly boundless. Little wonder though, since the church was set up as a control mechanism for the masses.

But, even assuming the Bible isn't the morass of human manipulated crap that it is, let's assume for your benefit and sanity, everything thing in the bible is the god's honest truth.

Answer me this, Why on God's green earth, would a benevolent loving god, A god who loves even the tiniest creature in the tree or the sea, condemn 2/3 of his most beloved creation to eternal hell fire and damnation? Humans, who she has created in his image. Doomed to eternal damnation if you don't happen to fall into the small percentage of people who become bible thumping freakazoids.

For Christians preach, that if you do not accept Christ as your savior, you are doomed to hell and damnation. And yet today, when Christianity is at its highest level in history, only 1/3 of people on earth are Christians. Historically, the percentages are smaller, the further you go back to the time of Christ. And most of those folks never heard about Christ. So it's not like they had the chance to convert and took a pass. Apparently, God didn't love them, eh?

For some of us, our spirituality has evolved beyond the draconian control measures of the church. And we'll thank you to keep your hypocrisy and condemnation to yourself as we try to bring love and blessings to those around us.

With as much kindness and joy as I could muster after reading your disgusting post. A post steeped in the very control measures we are trying to escape.

Brigantine.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum