Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

"Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18

Go down

"Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 Empty "Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:32 pm

KTFA

DELTA » October 5th, 2018

We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency including deleting zeros

https://www.almuraqeb-aliraqi.org/2018/10/03/117745/

FYI.....DELETE ZEROS WILL BE FROM EXCHANGE RATE ......3 ZEROS NOTE WILL PHASE OUT ....

Frank26 » October 5th, 2018

RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES !!! ..................... YESTERDAY WAS ABOUT THE LD'S BEING REPLACED CAUSE THEY ARE WORN AND TORN ................. TODAY .................. THIS IS ABOUT THE NEW CATEGORY SMALL NOTES !!! WE FREAKEN TOLD YOU SO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan1216 » October 5th, 2018

Frank in your opinion do you expect to see the new GOI announced alongside the introduction of the new LD's next week from the CBI? 

RYAN .................. GAVE TWO CC'S THIS WEEK................... EXPLAINED YOUR QT IN DETAIL.

ALSO ........ THE LD'S WERE DONE YESTERDAY.

AND TODAY DELTA ...................... BRINGS YOU THE NEW SMALL NOTE CATEGORY.

Hazen » October 5th, 2018

This is a great article!!! Thank you Frank, Delta and KTFA team. So, if their finally introducing the smaller notes than that means the rate has to change soon because these new notes have zero value at the current rate! The questions is how much longer do we have to wait??? 

IF YOU SEE THE LIPS OF SOMEONE YOU LOVE .................... COMING IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR LIPS FOR A KISS .................... DOES IT REALLY MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES TO .................. TASTE THAT KISS? NO.

ASK NOTHING ................ INSTEAD WATCH IT HAPPEN RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES.
WHEN ONE FINDS REASON NOT TO SUCCEED .............. THAT DOES NOT MEAN EVERYONE SHOULD FAIL.

WE WON ................ WE DID NOT FAIL ................. ANYONE.

ALL .................. IMO.

Samson » October 5th, 2018

High oil prices with low supply expectations

2018/10/5 11:10 

Oil prices rose on Friday amid traders' expectations of a supply shortfall due to US sanctions on Iranian crude exports expected to start next month.

Global benchmark crude hit $ 85.05 a barrel in futures contracts at 0653 GMT, up 47 cents, or 0.6 percent, from the previous settlement. 

US West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 55 cents, or 0.7 percent, to $ 74.88 a barrel. US sanctions will begin targeting Iran's crude exports from November 4, and Washington is putting pressure on governments and companies throughout the year not to buy Iranian crude. LINK

Abdul Mahdi, US Secretary of State is the priority of his government

2018/10/4 21:10

Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi received a telephone call Thursday from US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

A statement of his office received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, "was during the communication congratulations to Adel Abdul Mahdi on the occasion of his mandate to form a government in addition to discuss cooperation between the two countries and support for Iraq in various sectors."

"The next government will prioritize the reconstruction of the country, provide services to citizens, strengthen external relations with the international community and continue to strengthen security and all that would serve the citizens and the interest of the country," he said. LINK

JJonesmx » October 5th, 2018

IMF Executive Board Approves Implementation Plan to Strengthen its Engagement with Fragile and Conflict-Affected Countries

October 4, 2018

On October 2, 2018, the Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) adopted an implementation plan to strengthen the Fund’s engagement in fragile and conflict-affected countries. The plan is based on recommendations outlined in a staff paper entitled “Implementation plan in response to the Board-endorsed recommendations for the IEO

Evaluation Report--The IMF and Fragile States.”

In a statement, IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde remarked: “In light of the recent Independent Evaluation Office report on The IMF and Fragile States, and to ensure that we deliver our best to these countries in terms of capacity development, policy advice, and financial support, I seek endorsement by the IMF membership of an ambitious package of interlinked actions to further strengthen the effectiveness of our engagement and to underline the importance of our work in fragile states and conflict situations.” Ms. Lagarde also noted that:

“The IMF is a global institution with a responsibility to address the risks and fragilities that threaten economic stability in each member, to the best of its ability. In addition, supporting countries in fragile and conflict situations is an international priority that affects all Fund members, including through rising migration, forced displacement, trafficking, and terrorism.”

The package of actions includes timelines and identifies parties responsible for implementation. It focuses on developing country engagement strategies for IMF member countries in fragile and conflict situations, consideration of more sustained financial support to these countries, practical steps to increase the impact of IMF capacity development in fragile and conflict situations, and consideration of human resources policies to ensure that the IMF has appropriate staff expertise and experience to work effectively in fragile and conflict situations.

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2018/10/04/pr18377-implementation-plan-to-strengthen-its-engagement-with-fragile-conflict-affected-countries?cid=em-COM-123-37788

"Right Before our Eyes" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/5/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum