Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT

4 posters

Go down

GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT Empty GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:41 pm

PTR call 9-30-11 Tony and Dan

RECAP of CALL MORE INFO BELOW:

TONY states what you have been hearing the Banks did get their packages and pay out instructions on Thursday AM and they were read to us from banks and we are aware – Wells Fargo, Chase and BOA and different banks had the SAME instructions – and on these official docs it has the effective date as today’s date for the RV it is the effective date 9-30-11.

TONY States – verification call on rumors from last night came in

TONY states – the signal was sent 3 times yesterday to go through and another change to the code this AM was made due to a non response last night so it has to start over again today – Bankers were expecting it and we already have today gotten an activation time FOR TODAY I have in my possession for it TO SHOW TODAY.

TONY states what are we looking for tomorrow – TONY is waiting for something today

Dan states he feels the rate will be $4 or so but not $8 at all would throw our economy into a tail spin…

TONY States - My source from the FBI called and confirmed to me that it is done

TONY States this was put in the GAZETTE TODAY straight from Iraq right now – he is getting more calls right now this is done in the GAZETTE IN THEIR EYES NOW straight from Iraq…

TONY states – to confirm The banks get to choose today those who they pay today or tomorrow but effective Monday all folks can be paid is the info that I got today…

DAN states this is not weeks or months off we are very close – have a great weekend we are almost there – do not give up keep the hope we are almost there…

TONY says he believes there will be no call on Monday for him – unless he is eating Hot Dogs…

DAN states - LOTS going on wish we had more time to confer with TONY about all this… Friday seems to always have lots of predictions

Two different sides of the fence will be said here today

TONY states – hold hes got a call coming in…

Dan states that he believes what he hears from his sources or he would not repeat this – We are hearing all over the board – the assignation did take place - - we are extremely close to this being done – we are sitting here to watch – we are not here to predict the rates – we know it wil be revalued – what are the behind the scenes people doing – there are a LOT Of boards out there saying a LOT of things that I personally do not believe.

Dan States the Erbil to me has not been done yet and there is meeting even after their holy day now and tomorrow and I feel that this whole rumor is not correct due to S and M in meetings even now. Dan says he has NO negative news but INCHING FORWARD - he feel that this will RV next week even as far out as Wednesday….he states that this call in uncomfortable as tony and I are on both sides….but I hope Tony is right…

TONY States – verification call on rumors from last night came in and we heard Allawi was assassinated and it was NOT HIM it was the terrorists – Allawi side of the ERBIL will get done today LOTS OF CALLS yesterday - we do our own calls and our own research from different sources –

RE: Bear 5642 comment – Tony states I need to address this that BEAR put out that TONY and DAN had a Show last night, we didn’t and what he said was wrong and Bear needs to get his info straight as it was someone else’s call and Bear’s news is not better than our and he does not have better sources than ours at all…just needs to get his info straight.

TONY states - I have authority to tell you my source who gives permission to tell you who he works for – what you have been hearing the Banks did get their packages and pay out instructions on Thursday AM and they were read to us from banks and we are aware – Wells Fargo, Chase and BOA and different banks had the SAME instructions – and on these official docs has the effective date is today’s date for the RV it is the effective date – and last night they tried to run this through – we have a host of reasons as why it didn’t’ go through – was sent 3 times yesterday to go through and another change to the code this AM due to a non response last night so it has to start over again – bankers were expecting it and we already gotten an activation time FOR TODAY I have in my possession for it TO SHOW TODAY.

TONY states The four steps we are looking for are
1- See Erbil was agreed to signed off and posted it was in some papers
2- Announced today General Public at 5am in Iraq and it was broadcasted TODAY
3- Still waiting for CBI to update and it has not yet – reason was given so it’s due anytime now
4- See it on the FOREX screens

Tony states everyone is at work were all called back to work to be on standby waiting for some things to happen =

TONY States the rate from call last night – this is read off of the bank document from the bank package – it states the very first day either today or tomorrow – the banks get to choose who they want to pay out…their high dollar people – its their choice – its in writing effective Monday EVERYONE can be paid out – this doc came from a letter organization and some of you know VPs and every bank has received their payout instructions –

I had a guy go to a US bank in Columbus Ohio today and took his dinar and the bank offered him $1.89 per dinar if he would leave his dinar and sign for that rate and the guy said he would be first in line – and my guys said NO as he knows the rate will be higher.

I have a guy sitting at a banker in a different state RIGHT NOW trying to negotiate a deal. There are lots of good things going on and people are still looking for this today and I am still getting all kinds of info coming in right now …

Tony States We have FOREX banking people, the UST are saying that this is the end -

Tony states he can’t understand why Dan’s guys are not hearing any of this – it seems to be polar opposite – I feel we are in a good spot as so many are hearing this same news I got. LOVE that the packages were read to us – these packages were sent out Tuesday Wed Thurs but the effective date was today Friday 9-30-11 on the RV being active… We wait now for the rate to be active..

Dan states that all the intel people TONY has never give them my phone number as I do not want to ever hear from them… Dan states the ERBIL is still in conflict he hears that if it is in newspapers it’s a FRAUD = it’s not complete as they are in meetings about it…Different sections need to be final. THIS is the control power now says Dan – this is what is holding the Dinar up – the WTO and higher powers that control things – they are ready to revalue this and let Iraq be Iraq but last peace says let’s let Iraq get the HCL and Erbil together…they have been fighting over a year as to who gets what…to Dan it’s still up in the air.. I think M is smart enough to not allow a vote of no confidence this weekend. There are some strong forces behind M being pushed forward either off a cliff or into a right seat…

Dan states this may not be good news but look at this as being done SOON not being DONE right now… if these bankers are offering folks a certain rate then they need to go to prison – how can they offer that right now when I can still buy Dinar from TY – the could go to jail as a bank can’t do that…most banks today will say what they have been saying yesterday this lady told me she was very rude and said that this was not going to happen showed me they were on a terrorist list still and she had NO CLUE to this happening – we are closer folks be excited and there is lots of movement – come Monday when this has not revalued and the main site that says this is now – we will never speak of him again – this is just more bad info if this has not happened- these people who are in high positions that are my sources say it does NOT WORK this way that was reported in advance…

TONY states I agree but NEVER SAY NEVER and nothing is impossible and things to happen cause it’s not normal to us doesn’t meant it can’t happen – today I just got some info that I will not argue with you – let’s just let TY say who is right or who is wrong – if this will happen today or no we may not have to wait till money – yes that bank story is NOT normal and it may be illegal but it was told it happened but we both know if this info was criminal then the guys YOU talk to would be doing twice the wrong criminal stuff by giving you THEIR info and would serve double time over this at what they share with you…

Tony says we are getting info from folks we were NOT supposed to get it from to begin with – Dan states tony I do want you to be right and I am done with this – I am in a good positive mood but I know it’s around the corner and NOT IN FRONT OF ME _ this is not to protect emotions and to keep Tony and I even keeled I am not this is how I feel only. I want this over with too but I do not feel that banking world an act like that deal. And my sources say it’s not all done yet…

Tony says if I do not believe the bankers and this guys – the ones listening are saying the same thing - we believe our sources as they are not making this up – I will never say this is impossible to do – I just won’t’ do that… THINGS DO HAPPEN OUT OF THE NORM…Tony states that this has the HCL passed and we heard ERBIL was voted on and this info you look for and I see YOUR info of this not being done as MIS-information you have is causing mass confusion and articles to me is REPRINTS and the passed or not passed is been over a week ago especially the HCL 0 – the news I look at it the other way it’s just confusion for the day…

TONY states he is hearing RIGHT NOW it will be posted tomorrow just came out of IRAQ to me just now all would be posted tomorrow – these articles we see today are a few days behind as we all know but this will be posted tomorrow their Saturday or our later tonight our Friday which is their Saturday…

Tony states - Frank stated this AM at Dinar Banker they do not care about all the info flowing – they will wait for this to RV and they do not listen to THIS IS HAPPENING news – they continue on till it does happen. SO they are not in tune to what is going on – when the rate changes then they are in a no lose situation on their own ordering.

Dan states he feels the rate will be $4 or so but not $8 at all would throw our economy into a tail spin…

TONY states I am getting info that the Gazette just came out online and it has some info we want to see - Tony is asking can someone go online to find this as it would HELP OUT OUR CALL and will be VERY INTERESTING

What are we looking for tomorrow – TONY is waiting for something today and I asked Chief to go look as I just heard some things were printed in the Gazette and we had a call over to Iraq that it was in the Gazette today so we are waiting to see this in black and white then things will be VERY GOOD –
– RV Erbil and I think that the ministers were waiting for this to all come out at same time… OK I JUST GOT ANOTHER CONFIRMATION that it is in the GAZETTE just again as I am speaking.

Chief reads off article he just got - Maliki confirms that Iraq today is a democratic country today – Chief is reading this article right now on the all – this is DONE – they seated their defense and security positions so what we are hearing we know the articles are a couple of days late so what we are hearing could very well be true – this is done – they had an interview on TV – the SOVEREIGNTY today is working they state in the article…

Tony states that this news is not always correct in the articles – some things we just can’t know before we will hear these things afterward- there is a reason why we are reading what we read in articles after the fact…

Dan does state there is a SMALL possibility that Tony could be right. If we get info over the weekend then we will do a call – only if I agree to it then I will agree to a call says Dan. BUT if I get the same info and proof we will do a call but not till then

TONY Says I am getting more info that we will enjoy Monday – who ever gets the link to the Gazette posting please post for us – it will be a great weekend and I look forward to a call over the weekend to say its going to be a great one..

TONY says no call on Monday for him – unless he is eating Hot Dogs…

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT Empty Re: GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT

Post by raidernick Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:36 pm

The problem with Tony is that you can't take anything he says at face value. Last night TMoney states on a conference call that he has an FBI source confirming this and now suddenly Tony out of the blue has an FBI source this morning. He so desperately wants to be the one bringing the news that he will say anything to be the center of attention. I worked on a civil trial 2 years ago where the defendant had the same personality profile as Tony, pathological. This is not to say that some of his info isn’t correct but I think he is so entrenched in being the provider of information that he will say anything.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT Empty Re: GREAT PTR CALL - 9-30-11 TONY and DAN - RECAP UP FRONT

Post by Dr. Linda Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:00 pm

To raidernick --

Quit trying to bash Tony and psychoanalyze him. Just take the intel in the spirit that it was given, weigh it against other intel, and move on. Tony is not pathological -- the RV is in the process of happening, and he is just excited. Are you a psychiatrist? Unless you are, then you have no right to call someone pathological -- especially if you don't know him personally and have examined or treated him! You may not believe the intel, so just move on.

:queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanie Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:55 pm

I can't BELIEVE anyone would cut Tony down. He's a delight to listen to. I agree....he gets excited. Can you do better???? I, for one, love his enthusiasm. Good grief. I wish people would get a grip. Same with Okie. People just have to blast off instead of using common sense. It just amazes me how some folks have no manners or class these days. Maybe it's always been like this....I don't know. I'll never get used to such lack of integrity.

Jeanie

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:38 pm

It’s Tony that impugning on his own integrity not me. I never made any comment on the validity of the intel, just the manner in which it was delivered. Even his alter ego Dan has commented over the months as such. And do you two know what pathological actually means and the difference between being pathological and a pathological liar which you are implying but was never said? It means compulsive and I believe he has displayed himself to be compulsive. Bring intel but don’t discredit your own message by plagiarizing the intel of another to make it your own for glory sake.

Also, why are you taking their bashing of Bear sitting down? Oh, are you just taking the bashing of his intel in the spirit in which it was given? A public browbeating when they could have just as easily contacted him and straighten it up in private.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum