Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

"After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18

Go down

"After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 Empty "After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:45 am

"After the Market Close" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/19/18 Frank_12

KTFA

Cinderella1906 » September 19th, 2018

FAMILY FRANK WILL BE RELEASING A VIDEO WITH MORE INFORMATION ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY ...... THIS WILL BE RELEASED ON FACEBOOK AT 9 PM EST AND THEN BOUGHT TO THE FORUM BY HARRY ...... IT WILL ALSO BE RELEASED IN THE TEAM CHAT ROOM

Doodlebug » September 19th, 2018

Posting this from the "released Friday Team Chat Notes", it's just a guess on my part and IMO. I love to do puzzles and when I am able to put pieces together, I get excited. The hardest puzzle I ever did in my life, was one where all the pieces looked exactly the same. Multiple pieces could fit together then only finding out towards the end, something went wrong.

So here I sit, again, with multiple pieces as a possibility to the IQD Puzzle. So I thought I would share what I think is a fit. Enjoy, or be with me when I find out later that it was a mismatch.

Frank26 » September 19th, 2018

"BE STRONG………NOW LEARN TO BECOME EVER SO MUCH STRONGER IN THE NEAR PROXIMAL FUTURE I WILL NOW GO SILENT………BUT IF WE SEE THE SECOND ARTICLE………I WILL RELEASE A VIDEO ON OUR FORUM IF NOT…………THEN I WILL SEE YOU ONCE AGAIN ON THE 24TH OF SEPT WHY? BECAUSE I ALWAYS DO THINGS WITH A PURPOSE……..NEVER ON PURPOSE"

ChrisC » September 19th, 2018

Interesting that there is a specific time of the day mentioned but the day itself is variable. I have always heard that the Kuwait announcement was after the market close on a Friday.

Don961 » September 19th, 2018

Washington: An important decision is imminent on the formation of the Iraqi government

Tuesday, 18 September 2018

LONDON (Reuters) - US special envoy to the International Anti-Dictatorship Coalition in Iraq and Syria, Brett McGurk, predicted on Tuesday that Iraqi political forces would decide on forming a new federal government in the coming days.

"We are confident that the Iraqi political forces will be able to form a strong, professional and national government," he told a news conference with PUK leader Mullah Bakhtiar today in Sulaymaniyah.

He added that "America attaches importance to the decisions that will be issued by the political forces in Iraq and the Kurdistan region on the issue of forming a federal government."

"There is no doubt that the parties are committed to the constitutional times," he said, adding that he would "make an important decision on the issue of forming the government in the coming days."

For his part, President Fuad Masum arrived in Sulaymaniyah today to conduct a series of political consultations with some Kurdish parties.

The statement said that "infallible arrived in the province of Sulaymaniyah to conduct a series of political consultations with some Kurdish parties, related to the latest developments on the political level and efforts to form a new Iraqi government, especially after the election of the Speaker of the House of Representatives and his deputies."

The House of Representatives announced yesterday, the opening of the nomination for the post of President of the Republic in the next government. link

Samson » September 19th, 2018

Disruption of permanence throughout Iraq tomorrow Ashura

2018/9/19 14:34

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, to disrupt the official working day of Thursday, the tenth of Muharram Haram on the occasion of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein peace be upon him.

The official spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government, Sven Dzei, announced the disruption of the day to tomorrow all the departments and institutions of the provincial government on the occasion of Ashura. LINK

The Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announces Thursday an official holiday

19th September, 2018

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Wednesday that the official commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein (AS) will be suspended on Thursday.

Al-Amana said in a brief statement that it "confirms the disruption of official working hours on Thursday, the 10th of Muharram, corresponding to 20 September, on the occasion of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein."

Thursday, September 20, coincides with the tenth day of Muharram, where Imam Hussein, his brothers and his companions were martyred in the Battle of Taf in the year 61 in Karbala. LINK

MilitiaMan » September 19th, 2018

This meeting has to have been one very interesting meeting and I'll bet it has significant information being passed along between members. Interesting that the BIS has chosen to not publish Iraq's Exchange rate to the US Dollar yet this year on their website for daily nor monthly, quarterly etc.. They quit in qrtr 4/2017. I would like to know if WS has any comment on the significance of the meeting and the timing of where are in the relationship of the last leg of the search for the 2nd article(s)? ~ MM

Samson » September 19th, 2018

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq participates in the meeting of the Board of Governors of central banks

19th September, 2018

His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail participated in the meeting of the forty-second session of the Board of Governors of Arab Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions in the Jordanian capital Amman and under the patronage of the Prime Minister of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Dr. Omar Al-Razaz.

The meeting was chaired by Mr. Mohammed Mansour Zemam, Governor of the Central Bank of Yemen and Chairman of the current session of the Board in the presence of the Governors of the Central Banks and the Arab Monetary Institutions, as well as ​observers from the League of Arab States, the General Secretariat of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, the Union of Arab Banks, Middle East and North Africa, as well as the presence of Arab executives at the IMF and the World Bank and the Director General of the Bank for International Settlements.

The participants discussed the regional and international monetary, financial and economic developments and their repercussions on the Arab countries, as well as discussing the promotion of credit for small and medium enterprises, financial inclusion files and support for the Arab banking sector. https://cbi.iq/news/view/856

Four years in prison for the former Deputy Secretary General of the Ministry of Defense

19th September, 2018

Al-Rusafa Criminal Court on Wednesday issued two severe prison sentences for each sentence against former Deputy Secretary-General of the Ministry of Defense Zaid al-Qattan for causing damage to public money.

Judge Abdul Sattar Birqdar, spokesman of the Supreme Judicial Council, said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press that "the court considered two cases of the accused convicted of irregularities in contracts with companies contracting with the ministry during his tenure."

He added that "the court found that the convict committed the first two violations of the contract concluded between the ministry and the company (Mir) to equip the army units dry and soft livelihoods, and the second violation in the contract with the company (flowers Nuruz) to equip the second brigade of the protection of oil facilities with subsistence materials for 1,000 members.

"The court found that the evidence is sufficient to convict the accused in accordance with the provisions of Article 340 of the Penal Code and issued its sentences with severe imprisonment for two years for each sentence." LINK

Don961 » September 19th, 2018

one of the things Abadi referred to in his press conference .. the buying and selling of votes and positions by some in Parliament ..

Government and parliamentary positions in Iraq are sold and bought?

- One Day Ago

A question has been raised frequently in the Iraqi popular circles about the "sale" of government positions and "buy" the votes of some members of parliament, although the talk about him frequently, the figures were absent and generalization is the master of the situation.

It is not new. Every Iraqi government group is talking about selling executive positions in Iraq, but in this 2018 electoral cycle, it is not only the executive sites but also the legislative power.

"Al Jazeera Net" received information from one of the deputies who ran for the presidency of the new House of Representatives, but withdrew his candidacy later, according to the acquisition of this MP $ 15 million from one of his rivals to withdraw. According to our sources, "the MP belongs to the Sunni component of his share of the presidency of the Council."

Other MPs received half a million dollars for the move to another bloc, the number of 14 deputies, and all of them, "the transfer of funds to their bank accounts," according to the sources, who declined to be identified.

Between 250 thousand dollars and one million dollars came the price of the voice of a member of parliament in the selection of the Presidency of the current parliament and the next government formation, according to legal expert Jamal Asadi, who spoke to Al Jazeera Net about this phenomenon.

Deals

There has been a large and wide talk before the election of the Presidency of the new parliament for the existence of "deals" within the political process on the "sale and purchase" the votes of some members of parliament to win their support for a candidate for the presidency.

The legal expert Jamal al-Asadi believes that 2% of the members of the Iraqi parliament are "sold" their votes for money not less than 250 thousand and not more than one million dollars.

The former Iraqi defense minister, leader of the coalition of victory Khalid al-Obeidi wrote in a tweet to him on Twitter after the victory of his rival Mohammed Halbusi, headed by the Iraqi Council of Representatives: "The presidency was bought thirty million dollars by the corrupt family." In reference to the family of Gamal Karbouli belonging to her party (solution) the new parliament speaker Mohamed Halboussi.

The process of "selling and buying" government positions in Iraq is not new. In the governments of Nuri al-Maliki II and Haidar Abadi, whose mandate expired weeks ago, a large number of politicians promoted that the ministries were sold in the two governments for different amounts of money.

Scenes

Despite the preoccupation of the Iraqi popular circles on the phenomenon of the concerns of life, talk about it is still going on in the corridors of Iraqi politics, as confirmed by the former deputy in the Iraqi parliament Rezan Sheikh.

Rizan talked to the island Net about the existence of ministries in the federal government sold tens of millions of dollars, and pointed out that the reason for this is due to "quotas" that harmed the institutions of the Iraqi state, she said.

Although the former deputy does not have accurate figures on the sales and purchase, it confirms the keenness and "subtlety" of the parties and personalities that deal with this file in the absence of any impact on them.

Political sources, who declined to be identified, spoke of the method of "selling and buying" which is not traditional in paying cash to the seller, but rather the existence of what she called "deals and projects that will be the price instead of cash money."

A second method of operation - according to these sources - is to transfer the agreed amount from the buyer's bank account to the seller's external accounts, usually in Arab capitals such as Oman and Dubai.

Source: Al Jazeera link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum