Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq

Go down

Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  Empty Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq

Post by katt Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:40 am

Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq

7/11/2011 9:54 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: An Iraqi parliamentary delegation discussed in Rome, Italy, the expected visit of Pope Benedict XVI to Iraq.

In a statement issued by the Chairman of the Parliamentary Foreign Relations Commission, Sheikh Humam Hammoudi, as was received by Aswat al-Iraq, the delegation took part in the seminar held at the Italian parliament today (Monday) on the role of the parliament in facing social effects and national economic reform, as well as electronic parliament support in Egypt, Iraq and Lebanon.

Arrangements are being finalized for this visit to the historical city of Ur in southern Iraq, as stated by Iraqi ambassador to the Vatican, Habeeb al-Sadr.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=143713&l=1

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary delegation to arrange Pope Benedict XVI visit to Iraq  Empty Iraqi parliamentary delegation in Rome to attend the seminar and the coordinates of the Pope's visit

Post by katt Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:05 am

Editor: OT Monday, 11 تموز 2011 21:16 GMT

Alsumaria News / Baghdad attended parliamentary delegation to Iraq on Monday, at the seminar held at the headquarters of the Italian Parliament in Rome on promoting the role of parliament in the face of the social implications of economic reform, national, and support the Parliament website in Egypt, Iraq and Lebanon, as delegation discussed with the Iraqi ambassador to the Vatican in the upcoming visit of His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI to Iraq. During the conference, attended by a parliamentary delegation Iraq headed by Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, the parliamentary Sheikh Hamam Hamoudi, and held at the Institute of IPALMO of the Foreign Affairs of Italy, under the title "Towards a stronger partnership in dealing with economic and social reforms President" , was listening to the experts in this field to consider how to take advantage of available information technologies to facilitate the task of parliamentary and access to information, and building system information contribute to the acceleration in the resolution of projects, laws and reduce material losses consumed in the printing paper. The delegation of Iraq headed by Sheikh Hammoudi , chairman of the Labour and Social Affairs, Kanna, and Chair of the Committee on Women, Family and Children's victory Jubouri, and chairman of the civil society organizations, Mr. Ali Al-Tamimi, a member of the Economic Commission Qusay Ebadi and Chairman of the Legal Khaled Shwani. On the other hand, search the Iraqi delegation in Rome with the Iraqi ambassador to the the Vatican in the upcoming visit of His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI to Iraq. The Iraqi ambassador to the Vatican, Mr. Habib al-Sadr said, "In a time when Iraq is mixing leaves and portrays to the world that are targeted to Christians in Iraq, but it is certain that terrorism aimed at the Iraqi people without discrimination between individual and another. " revealed Sadr "arrangements being to arrange the historic visit of His Holiness the Pope to the city of Ur archaeological in Nasiriyah, southern Iraq", expressing at the same time expressed hope that "understands the competent authorities the desire of Italian companies to invest in Nasiriyah, in order to activate the Christian pilgrimage to Orr and family of the Prophet Ibrahim, peace be upon him. " It is due to meet Iraqi delegation headed by Sheikh Hamoudi later Vice-President of the Pontifical Council for the Vatican.

NEWS LINK

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum