Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO

2 posters

Go down

Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO Empty Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 am

Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO

Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO 8476

Jumaili and Lundes

13/06/2018

Economy News Baghdad

He met with Minister of Planning / Minister of Trade Agency , Salman Jumaili , Wednesday, Ambassador of Australia in Iraq Joan Lunds, to discuss measures Andham Iraq to the World Trade Organization.

The ministry said in a statement received by the "Economy News" that "the meeting discussed ways of joint cooperation between the two countries as well as cooperation in a number of areas, offering trade, investment, agricultural, cultural and scientific relations."

The transfer of the statement from Jumaili as saying that "Iraq has become the day represents a stability factor in the region , and therefore it is a promising investment environment that can attract a lot of companies and investors to take advantage of these opportunities."

He pointed out that "bilateral relations between the two countries are developing steadily, because Australia is one of the important sources of wheat supply to Iraq and there are good prospects for strengthening these relations through increasing the volume of trade exchange and benefiting from the Australian capabilities in supporting the Iraqi government's efforts in reconstruction and upgrading the services provided For citizens and the development of agriculture ".

He added that "Iraq is dealing with all countries on the basis of equality of relations within the network of interests governed by international law," calling "the Australian side to support Iraq in his bid to join the World Trade Organization," adding that the accession process is important in facilitating the movement of trade and goods within World Trade Agreement.

From its part , expressed the the Ambassador of the Australian Lunds, expressed "willingness of its government to provide all kinds of support for Iraq , which is economically, geographically and politically weight important at the level of the region and the world," noting that it "will provide possible support for Iraq 's accession to the WTO."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12646

Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO Empty Re: Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:30 am

Planning Australia calls for Iraq's support to join the WTO

Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO Doc-P-162299-636644959988714648-668x350

Baghdad 
called on the Minister of Planning and Minister of Trade Agency, Salman al - Jumaili, on Wednesday, the Australian Ambassador to support Iraq in its efforts to join the World Trade Organization.

"The Minister of Planning and Trade Minister, Salman Jumaili, met with the Australian Ambassador to Iraq, Joan Lundes. The meeting was attended by Trade Undersecretary Haitham Al-Khashali and the Director General of Foreign Relations in the Ministry. .

During the meeting, they discussed prospects for joint cooperation between the two countries in a number of fields, particularly trade, investment, agricultural, cultural and scientific relations. 

"Iraq is now a stabilizing factor in the region and therefore it is a promising investment environment that can attract many companies and investors to take advantage of these opportunities," Jumaili said.

He pointed out that "the bilateral relations between the two countries in a steady development, because Australia is one of the important sources of wheat supply to Iraq and there are good prospects to strengthen these relations through increasing the volume of trade exchange, and to benefit from Australian capabilities in support of the Iraqi government's efforts in the reconstruction and upgrading services Introduction to Citizens and Development of Agriculture ".

Al-Jumaili pointed out that "Iraq is dealing with all countries on the basis of equality of relations within the network of interests governed by international law," calling on the Australian side to "support Iraq in its bid to join the World Trade Organization, which is so important in facilitating the movement of trade and goods within the Trade Agreement Global ". 

For her part, Australian Ambassador Lundis expressed "the readiness of her government to provide all kinds of support for Iraq, which represents an important economic, geographic and political weight in the region and the world," adding that "Australia will provide possible support for Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization."

zm 

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/234241

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO Empty Re: Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:31 am

Iraq and Australia discuss support for his bid to join the World Trade Organization

Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO Index63

BAGHDAD, June 14 (KUNA) - The Minister of Commerce and the Australian Ambassador to Iraq Joan Lundes discussed bilateral  cooperation in a number of fields, including trade, investment, agricultural, cultural and scientific relations, as well as supporting Iraq to join the World Trade Organization .

"Iraq is now a stabilizing factor in the region and therefore it is a promising investment environment that can attract many companies and investors to take advantage of these opportunities," a statement issued by the media office said. One of the important sources of wheat supply to Iraq and there are good prospects to strengthen these relations through increasing the volume of trade exchange, and benefit from Australian capabilities in support of the Iraqi government's efforts in the reconstruction and upgrading the services provided to citizens and development of agriculture and  Iraq deals with All countries on the basis of equality of relations within the network of interests governed by international law. "
Iraq called on the Australian side to "support it in its bid to join the World Trade Organization, because it is important to facilitate the movement of trade and goods within the World Trade Agreement."

For her part, Australian Ambassador Lundis expressed the readiness of her government to provide all kinds of support to Iraq, which represents an important economic, geographical and political weight in the region and the world and will provide possible support for the accession of Iraq to the WTO. The meeting was attended by Undersecretary of the Ministry of Commerce Haitham Khashali, . AH

https://www.iraqpressagency.com/?p=276170

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:33 am

The Minister of Planning and Trade Minister Salman Jumaili on Wednesday met Australian Ambassador to Iraq Joan Lundes to discuss Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO).

The ministry said in a statement received by the "Economy News" that "the meeting discussed ways of joint cooperation between the two countries as well as cooperation in a number of areas, offering trade, investment, agricultural, cultural and scientific relations."

The statement quoted Jumaili as saying that "Iraq is now a stabilizing factor in the region and therefore is a promising investment environment that can attract a lot of companies and investors to take advantage of these opportunities available."

He pointed out that "bilateral relations between the two countries are developing steadily, because Australia is one of the important sources of wheat supply to Iraq and there are good prospects for strengthening these relations through increasing the volume of trade exchange and benefiting from the Australian capabilities in supporting the Iraqi government's efforts in reconstruction and upgrading the services provided For citizens and the development of agriculture ".

He added that "Iraq is dealing with all countries on the basis of equality of relations within the network of interests governed by international law," calling "the Australian side to support Iraq in his bid to join the World Trade Organization," adding that the accession process is important in facilitating the movement of trade and goods within World Trade Agreement.

For her part, Australian Ambassador Lundis expressed "the readiness of her government to provide all kinds of support to Iraq, which represents an important economic, geographical and political weight in the region and the world," adding that it "will provide possible support for Iraq's accession to the WTO."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=1

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:39 am

Jumaili discusses with the Ambassador of Australia the procedures for Iraq's accession to the WTO Doc-P-163696-636655320670481137

Iraq asks the Netherlands for its support to join the World Trade Organization

Iraq has asked the Netherlands for its support to join the World Trade Organization (WTO), Minister of Planning Salman Jumaili said during a meeting with Dutch Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Minister Sekhirid Kakh on Monday.

"Minister of Planning / Minister of Commerce Salman Jumaili discussed today with the Minister of Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation of the Netherlands, Sekhirid Kach, and the accompanying delegation to promote joint cooperation in various fields and bilateral relations between the two countries," the ministry said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press, . 

Jumaili said, "I am happy to visit," praising "the position of the Dutch government and its support for Iraq in the international coalition and help him to cross his ordeal by fighting a preacher." 

"The Netherlands, through its presence in the European Union, was very supportive of Iraq," he said, adding that "there are many areas of cooperation more broadly and we are happy that Iraq is the subject of interest of the Netherlands." 

The statement said that "

Al-Jumaili said that "a number of Dutch experts will arrive in Baghdad to present their expertise in the area of water scarcity," adding that "Iraq has asked the Dutch government support and support to join the World Trade Organization." 

The statement added that "the meeting included the discussion of the activation of the joint agreement between the two countries, which took place in 1983," stressing that "this visit indicates that the international community stands by Iraq." 

"Iraq today is working to regain its role to be the center of interest of the world and important countries, whether in Europe or America or Asia." 

For her part, praised the Minister of Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation, Dutch Sekhirid Kakh, "Iraq's efforts in the fight against it," indicating that "the Dutch government has provided its support in this regard to the Iraqi government in the field of security support."

"This support will develop in the future to economic, commercial and other support, as well as help displaced people to return to their areas and help young people find jobs," she said.

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/Iraq-News/163696/AlghadPress

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum