Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL

+6
DOUBLE B 65
WilliamB
SEBtopdog
rich rick
evenstar
DebTarHeelGirl
10 posters

Go down

PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL Empty PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:14 pm

PTR CALL 9-27-11 - DAN states - THIS week will be a really good week – we got a few calls today and the INFO we have is fairly accurate – that’s why we wanted to do this call.

Whats happening re the events with the comet and other events are ONLY taking focus off politically what we are trying to accomplish with the RV –

TONY states that old info about Monday would be a great day and week a great week and we were getting Fri sat and Sun good info about this was to move along – the banking and forex and professional people were excited and made phone calls at that level never took place before…All said it should be happening Monday and Tuesday and our numbers were good…and that’s where we are now…we got no less than 4 congressional and 3 bank OWNER verifications that’s how sure we were this was going to go down this time…BUT they changed the procedures of the weekend ant that’s why.

Dan states other info today that has come in and we will see why all was held up when this is over… What they heard today from a couple of new calls today was that we are pushing this forward the next couple of days.

Pam states that what she heard is no news from any GOV source that she normally gets info from – there is no information out there today – Dan plays the haven’t we heard this before type of guy… Now we only have a select few to give us the info from many previous…Tony repeats stuff unfiltered and should be before he gives it.

Tony is on call now he got info Sunday and he came from the Emir that gave us the info and remember the bank of Dubai where they cashed in and some people in good positions in Baghdad = well Sunday they got paid on those contracts and 1400+Dinar was converted over to US Dollars and they gave him $5,300+ US Dollars for his Dinar – this happened on Sunday –I never told a sole this period – reason is people go ballistic to prove it- I trust the sources that this happened too.

Tony said HCL and Erbil was approved on Thursday – well it was not finalized then but today its different…

TODAY 15 minutes ago and one of Dan’s guys totally agrees with Tony and his news – Dan states that he got a call 15 min ago too that is good info that with the ERBIL and HCL contracts it was positive for the Kurds – best news this is – they are a big play and Telebani needs this…. Dan states the KURDs have pushed this to be completed and due to the push and now the traders in Lebanon pulling in dollars at $5 per 1000 and because the RV is this close they can get money into Lebanon which is 5-6 times normal value now off the street and traders – and you can’t broker this…

Tony states that he got the same news from a different source so its $5 per Dinar at this rate they are paying cause they think its going to be MORE – they are not paying wha the regular rate is going to be they will get more… that is what we BOTH were verified

from totally different sources and now a totally different county is saying the SAME things.

The Swift (swift?)Code is on the board and the first time it was accompanied by the VERIFICATION CODES TODAY which has never been there before… ‘’

TONY states we expect this RV tonight and more good info all day today and I am still staying that we are going to love this week…

We keep giving you more info of what we get but we are stil there and the problem is solved and I am looking forward to Thursday and Friday and I say this is over in my eyes- what was the hold up is done but I can’t say what it was but today things look very good – those paying $5 per Dinar in that country is good – remember that is NOT THE RATE as they feel it will be MUCH HIGHER and the reason they are paying it now is due to the fact that THE RV IS COMING… this can’t start and then take a week to show up says Dan – this has to be happening anytime due to these traders putting this out there…

DAN and TONY state this will be a good week – they will not be allowing trading somewhere if they didn’t know this was coming SOON not 1—2 weeks out – TONY states we are right there – additional info today with Swift and Verification Codes locked in and I am looking forward to this week and tomorrow and it will be a great day…

TONY states this may be our last all - seriously so they are going to change their contest – but again he said this may be our last call…….

TONY states the 15% tax is still hearing its what will be – it will make it easier to count this – not sure this will be upfront or not but if its flat you can file later but when the RV is announced the IRS will let us know what the rules are – Dan says he doubts this still.

Karen asks about the Swift Codes – TONY states this is legitimate – Dan states it was in the news a while ago and this meant that the banking transactions would be quicker etc.

CALL ASKS - Is it possible that this RV can be held off to 2012 – Tony states NO WAY IN THE WORLD = what we heard the meetings this past weekend on Friday and Saturday where Shabibi was and what took place = they let us know where Iraq sits and the markets we saw crashing Friday and even Monday and for ours to come back today its based on THIS NEWS – gold silver - every economy is at the breaking point and the IMF is at the breaking point – and the IMF may need some money – this is 10 years in the making and it won’t go that long - confusing part reason its not done is that the makers of this plan is not the ones bringing this to pass now – that’s they slow up of this but we are on the edge of this happening any time…The Swift Country Code is now 527 so its authorized to do exchanging’s – TONY said the OLD CODE was 368 then it was changed to CODE 441 and today the new Swift code is 527 its used to identify their own countries transactions – so that means they are going to go trade international.

WTO Iraq today is an Observer member ONLY – that is their status today – as soon as they are international they will become a full fledged member of the WTO and they can’t’ do that without a currency.

Erbil and HCL – needs 3 readings asks caller - Dan states they do have readings and then they will make adjustments – the HCL is a law and its completed the Kurds are happy with that but Kurds wanted the Erbil to make sure power was given to the right person and not M…. Dan says if the big guys want it done they will push it through they won't wait for a reading.

Caller asks for clarification on the trades of dinar today -TODAY Traders in Lebanon = they had 1400 Dinar and he got $5000+ USD TODAY and TONY states they went ahead and did this today and offered this cause they know the RV is about to take place – this can’t do this 1 week out at all – so we are right there…..

DAN STATES Politicians and world leaders are looking at this FOCUS on the “heavenlies” and today there was nothing and we started hearing things about the KURD and pushing this and I got more excited and I got told some things that made me think this may get concluded before Oct 1st and the 15 min before the call we heard Lebanon traders are giving out 6 times USD for the Dina r – they are on a critical time line and maybe they are getting close than we thought….

For last few months as Swift Code has changed – and came out on purpose of not it was associated with the rates – but it was the CODE not the rate and the bankers were telling us this but everyone was saying it was the rate but this has proven not to be so now... TODAY when I heard the Swift Code changed for the 3rd time are they doing this on purpose and it is REALLY the rate? NO ONE KNOWS…NO BODY says the rate has said it was $5.27 yet at all…. This is just something for all to think about… I have to see where all this fits in.

TONY states I have gotten info that their FISCAL year and all the way to NOV of last year their fiscal year does start in January…

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL Empty Re: PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL

Post by evenstar Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Thanks Debtarheelgirl.
Awesome notes. You really do have "golden fingers"
We appreciate these very much.
evenstar
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rich rick Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:43 am

anyone who hs the recorded number from PTR call this afternoon or tues eve..plz post..thank you

rich rick

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:00 am

rich rick wrote:
anyone who hs the recorded number from PTR call this afternoon or tues eve..plz post..thank you

Yes, I second that request. That info would really be appreciated! Thanks.

PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

PTR CALL 9-27 11 PM CALL Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamB Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:47 am

760-569-7699 331612# but it's basically the same thing Debtarheelgirl posted above

William

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

Post by DOUBLE B 65 Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:33 am

Just curious, is TELEBANI the same guy as T A L A B A N I ?????

Jalal Talabani, president of Iraq, addresses the 66th session of the United Nations General Assembly at the UN on September 23, 2011 in New ...

DOUBLE B

DOUBLE B 65

Back to top Go down

Post by ZTRAVLR2011 Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:52 am

:cheers: :cheers: GO RV :cheers: :cheers:
ZTRAVLR2011
ZTRAVLR2011

Back to top Go down

Post by norm Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:43 am

I :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Mad Mad Mad Mad TS FUNNY THESE GUYS VERIFIED THERE OWN BS .AS IN THE PERSON WHO TRADES 1400 DINAR FOR 5300.00
.ALTHOUGH I DIDNT NO THEY WERE SMART ENOUGH TO MULTIPLY THE TOO TO GET TO 5300.00.U LISTEN TO THERE BS ITS ALWAYS EITHER MISDIRECTION PLAY ORGOOD COP BAD COP ITS GETTING KIND OF OLD affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid :bball: :bball: :bball:

norm

Back to top Go down

Post by davenfl Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:55 am

look at the site you are on. there is an ad for selling dinar at the rate of approx 1/10 of one penny usd. more guru doodoo. these guys are so full of s--t it is unbelievable.

davenfl

Back to top Go down

Post by outback7 Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:21 am

DebTarHeelGirl wrote:PTR CALL 9-27-11 - DAN states - THIS week will be a really good week – we got a few calls today and the INFO we have is fairly accurate – that’s why we wanted to do this call.

Whats happening re the events with the comet and other events are ONLY taking focus off politically what we are trying to accomplish with the RV –

TONY states that old info about Monday would be a great day and week a great week and we were getting Fri sat and Sun good info about this was to move along – the banking and forex and professional people were excited and made phone calls at that level never took place before…All said it should be happening Monday and Tuesday and our numbers were good…and that’s where we are now…we got no less than 4 congressional and 3 bank OWNER verifications that’s how sure we were this was going to go down this time…BUT they changed the procedures of the weekend ant that’s why.

Dan states other info today that has come in and we will see why all was held up when this is over… What they heard today from a couple of new calls today was that we are pushing this forward the next couple of days.

Pam states that what she heard is no news from any GOV source that she normally gets info from – there is no information out there today – Dan plays the haven’t we heard this before type of guy… Now we only have a select few to give us the info from many previous…Tony repeats stuff unfiltered and should be before he gives it.

Tony is on call now he got info Sunday and he came from the Emir that gave us the info and remember the bank of Dubai where they cashed in and some people in good positions in Baghdad = well Sunday they got paid on those contracts and 1400+Dinar was converted over to US Dollars and they gave him $5,300+ US Dollars for his Dinar – this happened on Sunday –I never told a sole this period – reason is people go ballistic to prove it- I trust the sources that this happened too.

Tony said HCL and Erbil was approved on Thursday – well it was not finalized then but today its different…

TODAY 15 minutes ago and one of Dan’s guys totally agrees with Tony and his news – Dan states that he got a call 15 min ago too that is good info that with the ERBIL and HCL contracts it was positive for the Kurds – best news this is – they are a big play and Telebani needs this…. Dan states the KURDs have pushed this to be completed and due to the push and now the traders in Lebanon pulling in dollars at $5 per 1000 and because the RV is this close they can get money into Lebanon which is 5-6 times normal value now off the street and traders – and you can’t broker this…

Tony states that he got the same news from a different source so its $5 per Dinar at this rate they are paying cause they think its going to be MORE – they are not paying wha the regular rate is going to be they will get more… that is what we BOTH were verified

from totally different sources and now a totally different county is saying the SAME things.

The Swift (swift?)Code is on the board and the first time it was accompanied by the VERIFICATION CODES TODAY which has never been there before… ‘’

TONY states we expect this RV tonight and more good info all day today and I am still staying that we are going to love this week…

We keep giving you more info of what we get but we are stil there and the problem is solved and I am looking forward to Thursday and Friday and I say this is over in my eyes- what was the hold up is done but I can’t say what it was but today things look very good – those paying $5 per Dinar in that country is good – remember that is NOT THE RATE as they feel it will be MUCH HIGHER and the reason they are paying it now is due to the fact that THE RV IS COMING… this can’t start and then take a week to show up says Dan – this has to be happening anytime due to these traders putting this out there…

DAN and TONY state this will be a good week – they will not be allowing trading somewhere if they didn’t know this was coming SOON not 1—2 weeks out – TONY states we are right there – additional info today with Swift and Verification Codes locked in and I am looking forward to this week and tomorrow and it will be a great day…

TONY states this may be our last all - seriously so they are going to change their contest – but again he said this may be our last call…….

TONY states the 15% tax is still hearing its what will be – it will make it easier to count this – not sure this will be upfront or not but if its flat you can file later but when the RV is announced the IRS will let us know what the rules are – Dan says he doubts this still.

Karen asks about the Swift Codes – TONY states this is legitimate – Dan states it was in the news a while ago and this meant that the banking transactions would be quicker etc.

CALL ASKS - Is it possible that this RV can be held off to 2012 – Tony states NO WAY IN THE WORLD = what we heard the meetings this past weekend on Friday and Saturday where Shabibi was and what took place = they let us know where Iraq sits and the markets we saw crashing Friday and even Monday and for ours to come back today its based on THIS NEWS – gold silver - every economy is at the breaking point and the IMF is at the breaking point – and the IMF may need some money – this is 10 years in the making and it won’t go that long - confusing part reason its not done is that the makers of this plan is not the ones bringing this to pass now – that’s they slow up of this but we are on the edge of this happening any time…The Swift Country Code is now 527 so its authorized to do exchanging’s – TONY said the OLD CODE was 368 then it was changed to CODE 441 and today the new Swift code is 527 its used to identify their own countries transactions – so that means they are going to go trade international.

WTO Iraq today is an Observer member ONLY – that is their status today – as soon as they are international they will become a full fledged member of the WTO and they can’t’ do that without a currency.

Erbil and HCL – needs 3 readings asks caller - Dan states they do have readings and then they will make adjustments – the HCL is a law and its completed the Kurds are happy with that but Kurds wanted the Erbil to make sure power was given to the right person and not M…. Dan says if the big guys want it done they will push it through they won't wait for a reading.

Caller asks for clarification on the trades of dinar today -TODAY Traders in Lebanon = they had 1400 Dinar and he got $5000+ USD TODAY and TONY states they went ahead and did this today and offered this cause they know the RV is about to take place – this can’t do this 1 week out at all – so we are right there…..

DAN STATES Politicians and world leaders are looking at this FOCUS on the “heavenlies” and today there was nothing and we started hearing things about the KURD and pushing this and I got more excited and I got told some things that made me think this may get concluded before Oct 1st and the 15 min before the call we heard Lebanon traders are giving out 6 times USD for the Dina r – they are on a critical time line and maybe they are getting close than we thought….

For last few months as Swift Code has changed – and came out on purpose of not it was associated with the rates – but it was the CODE not the rate and the bankers were telling us this but everyone was saying it was the rate but this has proven not to be so now... TODAY when I heard the Swift Code changed for the 3rd time are they doing this on purpose and it is REALLY the rate? NO ONE KNOWS…NO BODY says the rate has said it was $5.27 yet at all…. This is just something for all to think about… I have to see where all this fits in.

TONY states I have gotten info that their FISCAL year and all the way to NOV of last year their fiscal year does start in January…

Now thats better then all the doom and gloom we have had to endure all week.........

outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum