Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 5/16/18

Go down

3 - Mountain Goat  5/16/18 Empty Mountain Goat 5/16/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed May 16, 2018 10:33 am

May 16, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

WOW! What a week shaping up after the Iraqi elections. An unexpected candidate once again makes it to the top. Reminds me of the 2016 US elections. Is this de-javu or what? Something mysterious is at work here….could this be a divine power?

So the results are in from the “formal” election process: the “Sadrist movement” will get to nominate the next prime minister under Al-Sadr’s terms. Now we have to move towards the final “official” results which could take a week or more.

Al-Sadr said in a tweet to him on Twitter, and followed by Mawazine News:

"We are wiser and (patriotic) to be (the will) of the people our demand and build a new generation and to witness (change) Iraq, and we will be (Baghdad) the capital and let (our movement) (democratic) towards the establishment of a patriarchal government (cadres) technocrats do not have a party. "

So you know Al-Sadr objectives in finding a candidate that fits these qualities. Does Abadi fits these goals?

Abadi said in a televised speech and I quote from the article:

"We express our readiness to cooperate in forming the most powerful government free of corruption and quotas,"

"One of the priorities of the government is to be free of corruption, priorities that we have given a large part of them."

And we also know that Abadi supported a technocratic cabinet of ministers from 2014-2018 in his current administration.

So there are no other candidates that have these qualities and have already shown the willingness to implement them. How likely is it that Al-Abadi will be the next prime minister?

So this may even be a carefully per-planned conspiracy to ensure that al-Abadi gets back in to the power seat, since we can clearly see he fits the bill for Al-Sadr and his goals. We also know that these men have been meeting and al-Sadr has been campaigning for al-Abadi. But we don’t know if this was actually a well thought out plan or it is just turning out that way. Who really cares anyhow? What difference does it make as long as al-Abadi gets back in to power. I think this will happen.

So just recently are witnessing a rapid movement from the coalition Fatah (Hadi al-Amiri ) and the rule of law (Nuri al-Maliki) towards achieving the majority necessary to form the next government IN EXCHANGE FOR TWO IMPORTANT CONCESSIONS allow the President of the coalition victory, Haider al-Abbadi, the prime minister for a second term.

Remember – We don’t know for sure what these two (2) concessions are but we can assume that they are:

1)to continue with a policy of support to the overall economic and financial reforms (could mean also the reinstatement of the currency by the CBI) and

2)the movement of forming a technocratic government and the elimination corruption. Yes, this finally means going after the top-level politicians involved in this corruption. Folks read my lips VERY carefully on what I am going to say next – Al-Sadr wants the head of Nori al-Maliki in a noose…enough said…...

Again I am telling everyone that this list of 1,000 arrest warrants is still pending and al-Abadi did say he would hold off until after the elections to go after them. Remember the article? It also said that prime minister was involved and he too would be subjected to an arrest warrant like the rest of them. Was he just throwing around political promises or was he stating his actual goals? Well….I think perhaps al-Sadr is going to make sure these past statements turn out to be actual goals. Just saying…..loo…lol..lol..

What do you think these two concessions might be, if not these?

More news….

I know for a FACT that Frank26 and TNT Tony both read and use my contents of my Newsletter in part and sometimes for their entire conference calls. Really, I do not care if they even give me recognition. Since my Newsletter is published much sooner than theirs and so how in hell can I copy them? If it’s all FACTUAL and HONEST news then who really cares anyhow? Let’s all just work together to bring the REAL news to the people in this dinar community. This should be the goals of everyone. Unfortunately is has not been their main goal in the past but I am always hopeful.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

SADRIST MOVEMENT SUPPORTING THE NOMINATION OF HAIDER AL-ABBADI TO HEAD THE NEXT GOVERNMENT.

Policy 2018/05/14

Baghdad today – follow-up

A spokesman for the leader of the Sadrist movement Salah al-Obeidi said that the current supporter of the Alliance, which won the highest votes does not insist on naming a candidate for prime minister, while referring to the existence OF A SINGLE CONDITION IN EXCHANGE FOR SUPPORTING THE NOMINATION OF HAIDER AL-ABBADI TO HEAD THE NEXT GOVERNMENT.

(Mnt Goat – this condition is NOT the RV as TNT Tony has said. How can someone lie to your face? This is a darn out lie by Tony. Go read this article yourself. The condition he is referring to is the continuance in the fight against corruption.)

Al-Obeidi said in a television interview (Baghdad today) that “there is no problem in the nomination of Abadi to head the next government if he made pledges according to specific schedules in exchange for his support for the prime minister, ” adding that ” Do not belong to parties and lead their positions away from the pressure of their masses. ”

He pointed out that “there is no major list is locked in the way to form the next government,” noting that “lists that HAVE A METHODOLOGY IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION are large lists and not small.”

He said that “the voting in the Iraqi elections of 2018, the rejection of previous figures, and the results of the previous elections”

Sadr spokesman: We will agree to re-nominate Abadi prime minister in exchange for the fulfillment of this condition

(Mnt Goat – so here it is again – the one condition is the elimination of corruption not the RV. Get it! NOT the RV. I wish TNT Tony would stop lying to you)

Policy 2018/05/14

Baghdad today – follow-up

A spokesman for the leader of the Sadrist movement Salah al-Obeidi said that the current supporter of the Alliance, which won the highest votes does not insist on naming a candidate for prime minister, while referring to the EXISTENCE OF A SINGLE CONDITION IN EXCHANGE FOR SUPPORTING THE NOMINATION OF HAIDER AL-ABBADI TO HEAD THE NEXT GOVERNMENT.

Al-Obeidi said in a television interview (Baghdad today) that “there is no problem in the nomination of Abadi to head the next government if he made pledges according to specific schedules in exchange for his support for the prime minister, ” adding that ” DO NOT BELONG TO PARTIES AND LEAD THEIR POSITIONS AWAY FROM THE PRESSURE OF THEIR MASSES. ”

He pointed out that “there is no major list is locked in the way to form the next government,” noting that “lists that have a methodology in the fight against corruption are large lists and not small.”

He said that “the voting in the Iraqi elections of 2018, the rejection of previous figures, and the results of the previous elections”

(Mnt Goat – so in BOTH articles, NOTHING is even talked about as far as REFORMS or RV or RI. Where does TNT TONY get off lying to everyone?)

Just More lies-

Iraqi dinar exchange is non-taxable in US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x88DupQf1TM

I could not have said this any better….it may have changed somewhat under the new Trump Tax laws but certainly it is still being taxed. Read my lips – there is NO Tax Treaty on this, as Tony refers to. Where in hell does he get his lies from? Who is making this stuff up?

There is ABSOLUTELY no government agency that is going to tell Tony classified information without having to deal with the penalties for leaking sensitive information, especially after this Hillary Clinton email scandal. Get it? So either this is all just more of the same bullshit lies or the FBI should be quickly called in to start an investigation on this leak. So which is it? Oh, Tony is not worried and do you know why? Because is all made up lies anyhow. Get it?

https://www.irs.gov/…/united-states-income-tax-treaties-a-t…

The United States has tax treaties with a number of foreign countries. Under these treaties, residents (not necessarily citizens) of foreign countries are taxed at a reduced rate, or are exempt from U.S. taxes on certain items of income they receive from sources within the United States. These reduced rates and exemptions vary among countries and specific items of income. Under these same treaties, residents or citizens of the United States are taxed at a reduced rate, or are exempt from foreign taxes, on certain items of income they receive from sources within foreign countries. Most income tax treaties contain what is known as a "saving clause" which prevents a citizen or resident of the United States from using the provisions of a tax treaty in order to avoid taxation of U.S. source income.

If the treaty does not cover a particular kind of income, or if there is no treaty between your country and the United States, YOU MUST PAY TAX ON THE INCOME IN THE SAME WAY AND AT THE SAME RATES SHOWN IN THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE APPLICABLE U.S. TAX RETURN.

So I looked up on the IRS site myself to see if any treaty was did cover this exchange of the currencies. Let me get this straight for everyone right now.

TNT Tony and others are telling you there is a “treaty”. So if there are 7 currencies that are all going to RV at once and they are all exempt from taxation then there has to be 7 separate treaties with the US Govt. So then let’s look up to see if there are such treaties.

Simply once on the IRS site from link above then click on

United States Income Tax Treaties A to Z link on the right side.

Try to find a tax treaty for each of the 7 currencies you are being told will RV in the first basket. Can you find them? Only one is found for Indonesia and it is not applicable to what we are doing anyhow. So in conclusion these treaties DO NOT NOW EXIST.

So the question is will some treaty be in effect soon then that will apply to us? Again, I am told by an IRS agent a BIG FAT NO! Can it get any clearer than this? You are being lied to!

Folks – these are the scams with the Iraqi dinar and those telling you these stories are the scammers….get it?

I keep harping on these scam issues over and over again because they ARE IMPORTANT. Many of you are just blowing this information off, like it’s old news and so who cares. I am telling you to take each of these scams I am presented and clearly study and look into them instead of just accepting them with a blind eye because you “trust” some guru you listen to. Don’t take my word on it, research these scams for yourself. I only try to help you open your eyes and stop being so blind.

ABADI: WE ARE READY TO COOPERATE TO BUILD AND FORM A GOVERNMENT FREE FROM CORRUPTION AND NOT SUBJECT TO EXTERNAL AGENDAS (Iranian and US Agendas)

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the readiness to cooperate to build and form a government free of corruption and subject to agendas foreign agendas.

He said in a televised address to the Iraqi people: "The Iraqis have presented the best image in their defense of their country and their sanctities. Over the past four years, they have overcome the most serious challenges and conquered the impossible. At the same time, they continued their distinguished democratic experience. After facing the greatest existential challenge, Iraq remained strong, and united and kept his banner fluttering on the land of Mesopotamia, and thus proud and proud and proud of every Iraqi jealous. "

He added that "since the first day of this government in 2014, we have prioritized the liberation of the land of Iraq and the prevention of expansion to the rest of the provinces, and worked to achieve security and stability and end sectarianism among Iraqis and remove barriers and differences between the people of one people and unite their efforts to face the threat of terrorism and prevent division and loss, Just around the corner ".

"We have endeavored with every effort and dedication to be a strong and respected state in its regional and international environment and to be free of corruption and abhorrent quotas, the priorities that we have given the most important and the most important part of which we have endeavored to achieve the rest of our declared goals with calculated plans and timelines. Iraq and its people. "

He explained that "today, after the government has completed the constitutional election on time and we were able to conduct the electoral process and complete the security and enable our people to cast their votes, I call on citizens and political blocs to respect the election results and abide by the proper legal methods of irregularities or imbalances or appeals, Security and stability, which is more important than all other gains. "

"Under the constitution of the Republic of Iraq, we will assume the full responsibility of our country to lead, defend and defend its unity, interests and sovereignty until the formation of the new government, which will take on these national tasks and maintain and strengthen the important achievements achieved."

"We congratulate all our people and all the winning blocs, especially those in the electoral process, and express our full readiness to work and cooperate to build and form the strongest possible government for Iraq, free of corruption, abhorrent quotas and not subject to foreign agendas, And the country is not drawn to side conflicts. "

"I salute our armed forces and our security apparatuses, the heroine, who once again succeeded in carrying out their national mission. I salute the souls of the martyrs and salute the wounded wounded who made Iraq his great victory and ask Allah the Almighty to enable the faithful of this country to realize the aspirations of our people and preserve its victory and the sacrifices of its people.

ABADI'S POLICY CALLS FOR RESPECTING THE ELECTION RESULTS AND DEFINES ITS CONDITIONS TO FORM THE "STRONGEST GOVERNMENT

Twilight News

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi on Monday expressed his readiness to form the "strongest Iraqi government" in the future.

"We express our readiness to cooperate in forming the most powerful government free of corruption and quotas," Abadi said in a televised speech.

"Since we took over the responsibility of the government, we have prioritized the liberation of the land from intimidation and the prevention of expansion, security and stability, ending sectarianism and eliminating differences among the people," he added.

"One of the priorities of the government is to be free of corruption, priorities that we have given a large part of them."

He stressed that his government "has completed the election on time and to conduct it safely," calling on "citizens and political blocs to respect the election results and adherence to legal methods of violations and to give priority to the country's interests and stability."

Abadi pledged to bear "all the responsibility placed on us to lead and protect the country, until the formation of the new government, which will take it upon itself to continue these tasks."

SADRIST MOVEMENT, ON TUESDAY, OPENED THE DOORS OF TALKS TO FORM THE NEXT GOVERNMENT

Special - Mawazine News

The Sadrist movement, on Tuesday, opened the doors of talks to form the next government, referring to the leader of the current Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr, a person of political parties and blocs that have preliminary understandings with the mass of Asron.

The spokesman for the current Sheikh Salah al-Obeidi, told / Mawazin News /, that "the Sadrist movement and the bloc are not interested in the Prime Minister from within or from outside as much as interested in the implementation of the government's reform program."

He added that "the bloc will continue to adopt a government program implemented in a time time pledged to apply the next prime minister," noting that "Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr called the political blocs close to the current and have preliminary understandings on the adoption of the reform project."

"Obeidi, that" the door of dialogue and understandings is still open to any bloc or political outside those blocks to join the next block. "

On Monday, Sadr stressed the aim of establishing a "non-partisan" technocratic government.

Al-Sadr said in a tweet to him on Twitter, and followed by Mawazine News, "We are wiser and (patriotic) to be (the will) of the people our demand and build a new generation and to witness (change) Iraq, and we will be (Baghdad) the capital and let (our movement) (democratic) towards the establishment of a patriarchal government (cadres) technocrats do not have a party. "

LONDON NEWSPAPER: AMIRI AND MALIKI REDUCED THE CEILING OF THEIR AMBITIONS AND OFFER TO ABADI THE NEXT PRESIDENCY

Baghdad today - follow-up Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper revealed the existence of the movement led by the coalition Fatah and the rule of law is moving rapidly towards achieving the majority necessary to form the next government IN EXCHANGE FOR TWO IMPORTANT CONCESSIONS allow the President of the coalition victory, Haider al-Abbadi, the prime minister for a second term.

(Mnt Goat – what are these two concessions? They are NOT telling us in this article. Don’t assume it’s the RV and then get disappointed later, as many of these gurus will now lead you to believe. )

The newspaper quoted sources in the state of law revealed information to the meeting between the leader of the coalition Nuri al-Maliki and the leader of the Fatah coalition Hadi al-Amiri and Secretary-General Asaib Ahl al-Haq belonging to the conquest, Qais al-Khazali, on Monday night, before Abadi met Maliki late in the night. The same The sources SAID THAT THE MEETING COMES TO ARRANGE THE PAPERS OF THE NEXT ALLIANCES, pointing out that Abadi seeks to the second mandate in any way, and is ready to make all concessions to achieve this. He added that: TALK ABOUT THE ALLIANCE OF ABADI WITH SADR IS NOT SETTLED SO FAR, attributing the reason for this Sadr's insistence on the nomination of the next prime minister of the alliance of the others.

(Mnt Goat – so we see in this article that the lists are juggling their support towards someone whom they want as prime minister. This is typical after the election and usually takes about a week to do. So hang in their. Even though we have the “formal” election results we still don’t have the “official and final” results. Remember too once all this horse trading is done, that parliament still had to ratify the new prime minister, then he had to form his government. Will all this delay the RV? Nobody knows just how far they are planning to go in seating this new government prior to puling the trigger on the reinstatement.)

Governor of Maysan Ali Douai is the candidate for the Sadrists for the post, he said On the other hand, Salah al-Obeidi, a spokesman for Sadr's leader, said in a media interview that "the Sadrist movement refuses to come the next prime minister by force and imposition." He added that "the alliance of Suron does not require that the candidate be exclusively from him” He added that THE SADRIST MOVEMENT WANTS TO FORM A GOVERNMENT DIFFER FROM PREVIOUS GOVERNMENTS, WHICH RELIED ON ITS WAY OF QUOTAS BETWEEN THE POLITICAL BLOCS, continuing that what we want is a government in accordance with a program with general frameworks based on the exclusion of quotas, and rely ON THE TECHNOCRATS.

IS IRAN IS LOSING ITS INFLUENCE IN IRAQ AFTER MUQTADA AL-SADR'S ELECTION?

The unexpected performance of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi was a blow to US influence in the country, where the return was weak for US support for the Baghdad government after helping to root out the radical al-Qaeda organization and regain lost land. , Where its allies in the Iraqi Shiite militias in the name of "popular mobilization forces", second place behind the leader of the veteran nationalist, Moqtada al-Sadr.

(Mnt Goat – If you know about Sadr’s influence and what he wants for Iraq I would not hesitate to say the elections when VERY WELL for us. We did not get al-Abadi out of the gates, but I believe he may be the nominee put forwards after all the political juggling is completed this week. So the results are not that bad afterall and this author is being premature in his opinion)

Iran has reached its peak and will collapse but for the Iraqis and the broader Arab world, the question now is whether elections are a sign of the decline of Iranian influence, which has grown steadily throughout the region since the US invasion. In 2003, and recent events have caused major gaps in the narrative of mainstream Iranian progress is ruthless, and in short, have we reached the "highest peak of Iran" influence in Iraq?

Tehran's shattered leadership appeared surprised by the withdrawal of US President Donald Trump and failed so far to explain a clear response. Although the European signatories this week will tell Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif that they are determined to keep the agreement, US private companies doing business in Iran will be sanctioned. France, Germany and the EU do not have what they are doing to stop them. The United Kingdom appears to be stuck between Iran and the United States, so it pursues a policy of silence.

Lose influence on several levels

Iran can not rely on Russia or China, which are also signatories to the deal, to save it, to finance its inefficient state-controlled economy, and its ongoing interventions in Syria and Yemen. Its ballistic missile program, Iran needs billions of dollars in oil exports.

Iran suffered a major setback on the regional stage last week, involving involvement with Israel, the latest hit-and-run between the two sides, but apparently the last straw for Tehran. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard opened fire on Israeli positions in the occupied Golan Heights, to respond by a pre-planned attack on Iranian installations across Syria. It appears that Iran's military buildup has stopped, at least for now.

Iran risks diplomatic superiority. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visited Moscow last week to arrange his interests in Syria with Russian President Vladimir Putin , and Tel Aviv warned Russia of the attacks last week.

Iraqi Shiites reject blatant Iranian interference

Many Iraqi voters were dismayed by Tehran's new colonial behavior, with Shiites in the region turning their sights back to Najaf, their historic capital, instead of the Iranian city of Qom, which became their destination during Saddam Hussein's rule.

Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, the largest Shiite cleric in Iraq, rejects the mandate of the jurist, Ayatollah Khamenei's guiding principle in Iran, where absolute authority over the political body is drawn. Sistani draws the line between state and religion, , Which was met with excessive force by the Tehran government, and therefore the small Iraq rebellion against the regime by the Iranian agent may be the turning point.

(Mtn Goat – Folks is this not exactly what we have been waiting for. Iran’s shrinking influence in Iraq….)

DOES WASHINGTON'S WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT PAVE THE WAY FOR POSSIBLE OVERTHROW OF THE REGIME IN IRAN?

LONDON (Reuters) - A change of regime in Iran will not be a policy pursued by Britain and any change does not necessarily mean it will be better, British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said, while several US officials have not ruled out overthrowing the regime in Tehran.

Johnson made the comments to parliament on Tuesday when asked whether he believed John Bolton, the national security adviser, was seeking regime change in Iran.

"I should tell you that I do not think that regime change in Tehran is the goal we should seek," he said.

"We may seek to change the regime at some point in the near future, but I can not say with any conviction that it will be a change for the better ... I can imagine that Qasim Soleimani of the IRGC may put himself in a very good position to replace Ayatollah Khamenei, for example. "

New US sanctions surround the Iranian central bank

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States on Tuesday imposed sanctions on Iran's central bank governor and three others and a bank based in Iraq under programs aimed at supporting global terrorism.The US Treasury Department said in a statement on its Web site that it had imposed sanctions on the governor of the Central Bank of Iran, Aliullah Saif, and the Islamic Bank of Iraq based in Iraq, as well as others, including Mohammed Qasir, official of the pro-Tehran Lebanese Hezbollah. The Treasury Department has confirmed that the sanctions imposed on central Iranian officials and others stem from the suspicion of transferring millions of dollars on behalf of the Revolutionary Guards of the Lebanese Hezbollah. The new sanctions are based on President Trump's decision to withdraw from the Iranian nuclear deal and begin to reinstate US sanctions, including against Iran's central bank, the ministry said.Last Thursday, Washington imposed sanctions on Iranian people and companies linked to Iran's Revolutionary Guards.

Analysts see the United States' departure from the nuclear deal with Iran as nothing more than a hawkish move by Donald Trump to topple the regime in Tehran, where the US president himself has not concealed his fervor aggressively towards this scenario by supporting the massive social protests that hit various Iranian provinces Recently.

They assert that the impact of Washington's withdrawal from the nuclear deal will be more political than economic. Indirectly, the new foreign minister, Mike Pompeo, admitted that "I bet absolutely that you will see how the Iranian people continue to rebel against this government."

Observers believe that there are three American scenarios to overthrow the regime in Tehran, as the United States will not be patient with Iran:

1)may declare, as was the case with Iraq in 2003, that this country possesses weapons of mass destruction and threatens US interests and supports terrorists and must end its repressive and non-democratic regime

And then send aircraft carriers after the mobilization of allies from the region and beyond to overthrow the regime.

2)The second scenario is the continued US engagement with Iran in the Gulf, and the justification for sudden air and missile strikes, culminating in ground operations ending with the overthrow of the regime.

3)The third scenario is that the United States will aggressively strangle Iran economically. Its war against Iran will focus on a key instrument, the Ministry of Finance, which Tehran calls the kitchen of war against it.

This scenario also aims to change the regime from within by striking the local economy and exhausting the country to the point of arousing the Iranians against the existing regime.

(Mnt Goat – is this third #3 scenario not what we are seeing already playing out? So does the author mean we might see a change in policy and reverting to scenario #1 or #2?)

The lawyer of President Trump, the former mayor of New York, Rudolph Giuliani, publicly disclosed the desire of the White House master to change the regime in Iran, not just withdraw from the nuclear agreement.

"TRUMP IS EQUALLY INTERESTED IN REGIME CHANGE IN IRAN, just like all those gathered at this conference," Giuliani, who is known for his right-wing positions, was quoted by Politico newspaper as saying at an assembly of Iranian immigrants calling for democracy in Iran.

The former mayor of New York stressed THAT THE CHANGE OF POWER IN THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC IS "THE ONLY WAY TO PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST," stressing that "this is more important than resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict."

Last January, Trump, commenting on mass protests in Iran's main cities, said the United States would support the people of the Islamic Republic "when the time comes". Observers say Tehran prefers the pact to remain in place for fear of renewed local unrest because of economic difficulties that have worsened for years after sanctions, while Iranian leaders are counting on selling oil products to finance their ballistic industry. Russian diplomats acknowledged that Iran's foreign minister, after meeting with his French, German and British counterparts in Brussels on Tuesday, was unable to take concrete and realistic assurances to circumvent US sanctions aimed at foreign companies doing business with Iran.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum