Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Posts gone --- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Posts gone ---

+6
Gmansaid
Terbo56
therealbutterfly
dinardiva
TBIZKIT
sue47
10 posters

Go down

Posts gone --- Empty Posts gone ---

Post by sue47 Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:10 am

Okie, I read a post from you yesterday - last night actually - where you mentioned the fact that world leaders were going underground today re the defcon 1 exercise(?) and that intel you had been receiving was something else. Now, I cannot find that post. I, for one, would like to know what you're talking about. I would personally like to know what is going on - is there something that may or may not happen today that would directly affect us? I'm just trying to figure out what in the world is going on. We were told to be prepared and to have our emergency supplies in order and to be ready -- for what? If you would prefer, please respond to my email - ms.will47@gmail.com. It seems you have switched gears so to speak as you normally do not write posts like the one I read. Thanks in advance. Sue47

sue47

Back to top Go down

Posts gone --- Empty Re: Posts gone ---

Post by TBIZKIT Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:21 am

apparently that bell has been "unrung"! lol!

TBIZKIT

Back to top Go down

Posts gone --- Empty Posts gone

Post by sue47 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:26 am

According to Okie, you can't "unring" a bell once it's been rung. Makes me think it might not have been Okie writing at all. Definitely didn't sound like him. Sue47

sue47

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:30 am

It was taken down as it was mis-construed and laughed at. Okie was just letting people know or trying to about a comet just to take people's minds off the RV and everyone got in a snippet and mis-understood it with total disrespect to OKIE. Sometimes intelligence is a must and lately it is missing from people's minds - analyze something into a positive thing and not always a negative.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:48 am

dinardiva wrote:It was taken down as it was mis-construed and laughed at. Okie was just letting people know or trying to about a comet just to take people's minds off the RV and everyone got in a snippet and mis-understood it with total disrespect to OKIE. Sometimes intelligence is a must and lately it is missing from people's minds - analyze something into a positive thing and not always a negative.

You make it seem like it he just was talkin about a comet, when that was nothing like the post indicated. It was more of an alarmist post of tragic things possibly happenin, govts going underground, and we are going to defcon 1. It got people freaked out and rightfully so when he didnt expand on it other than, he couldnt share more.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:49 am

IMO, nobody should do that to anyone-Scare the bejeejus out of people like that- There's enough going on this planet without that, and it wasn't right,to take our minds off the RV?I will believe it when I see it , and personally, I don't think anyone is going to see it,and anyway, what are people trying to hide?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:19 am

As gently as I can say this, I would ask everyone to take a wait and see approach and not let this snowball into something beyond the scope of what I would consider to be ridiculous. I believe that there is nothing to get excited about at this point and everything will be just fine. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. GOD is in control. Courage.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxieGirl Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:27 am

I respect your post and Okie, but how in the world can we as followers of Okie ignore such a post? It's scary and for what reason? So our goverment and VIP's are in a bunker and we are suppose to not be concerned. Please give us more details. Thank you

RoxieGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:46 am

I go on a 3 day float trip in a remote area. I have no internet for 3.5 days. I come back to this kind of post from Okie! I can't help but wondering after a good absence of the internet and purging of my mind - What in the world am I doing and who in the world am I listening to! The post by Okie last night was already past the point of ridiculous. We, the readers of this forum, are not the ones who need to be cautioned about ridiculous! You need to go straight to the source of this forum for that and give the main man this suggestion.

But then again, it is it any worse than telling desperate people to quite their jobs? I've read that plus much more from him over the years scratch I've defended Okie on other sites several times. I've always given him the benefit of the doubt, but this was an absolutely ridiculous post last night and didn't help his 'believability' in my eyes.

To tell people all the nuclear countries and NASA are going underground, but I can't expound on it anymore than this............ WHAT??!!! Bad call on this one Okie!

And before anybody says it, I know I can chose not to read it blah, blah, blah.......... For me personally, that may be best.

Parrothead

Back to top Go down

Posts gone --- Empty Post Gone

Post by sue47 Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Dinardiva, When I wrote what I did, I had no disrespect for Okie or for anyone else, nor was any intended. I also believe that Okie realizes this. I was merely asking questions; seeking information. In all honesty, I truly admire Okie and hope that one day to be able to meet him or speak with him personally. Some of his experiences are truly fascinating and we are about the same age. However, for you to write publicly that I was showing disrespect to him is absurd and maybe you should take another look at motivation involved. It will truly be a wonderful moment when the RV occurs; it will truly never be over as once the RV occurs we have to become much more vigilant and aware of our lives and our surroundings. My day starts at 4am and by the time I get home, I've been gone for 14+ hours. I read what is posted and try to understand and make sense of it. Sometimes I miss what's in between. Sue 47

sue47

Back to top Go down

Post by ECOE Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Those who want to hear news about the IQD...

SIGN THE PETITION!
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t7361-mods-pleaserestore-some-sanity-to-a-great-dinar-sight#43891

Prosperous regards.

Due to my having learned the truth about the unethical levels of censorship that take place and the underlying agenda of the Management here at the OOM Site, and having witnessed first hand that completely unsubstantiated lies are fabricated by certain Chat Room Moderators, and although completely fabricated are believed by the OOM Management with zero chance of rebuttal or enabling of the truth to be told, I will not attend this doorstep again and have removed all posts to the forum I've ever made. Good luck to all Members here at OOMF.

ECOE
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Parrothead wrote:I go on a 3 day float trip in a remote area. I have no internet for 3.5 days. I come back to this kind of post from Okie! I can't help but wondering after a good absence of the internet and purging of my mind - What in the world am I doing and who in the world am I listening to! The post by Okie last night was already past the point of ridiculous. We, the readers of this forum, are not the ones who need to be cautioned about ridiculous! You need to go straight to the source of this forum for that and give the main man this suggestion.

But then again, it is it any worse than telling desperate people to quite their jobs? I've read that plus much more from him over the years scratch I've defended Okie on other sites several times. I've always given him the benefit of the doubt, but this was an absolutely ridiculous post last night and didn't help his 'believability' in my eyes.

To tell people all the nuclear countries and NASA are going underground, but I can't expound on it anymore than this............ WHAT??!!! Bad call on this one Okie!

And before anybody says it, I know I can chose not to read it blah, blah, blah.......... For me personally, that may be best.

Let's look at intent. Okie was told by a person very high up in our own government that it was possible that something bad could happen today. It was his intent to warn everyone out of a sense of brotherhood. A man like Okie would probably consider NOT saying anything and keeping quiet an act of cowardice. Okie followed his heart on this one and did what he felt he needed to do.

Now why some folks want to nail him to wall over this ridiculous to me especially when you consider his heart and integrity and the fact that he was motivated out of a sense of duty to all of us. Shame on the ones who want to point the finger and ridicule.

How was the trip, by the way?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Gmansaid wrote:
Parrothead wrote:I go on a 3 day float trip in a remote area. I have no internet for 3.5 days. I come back to this kind of post from Okie! I can't help but wondering after a good absence of the internet and purging of my mind - What in the world am I doing and who in the world am I listening to! The post by Okie last night was already past the point of ridiculous. We, the readers of this forum, are not the ones who need to be cautioned about ridiculous! You need to go straight to the source of this forum for that and give the main man this suggestion.

Let's look at intent. Okie was told by a person very high up in our own government that it was possible that something bad could happen today. It was his intent to warn everyone out of a sense of brotherhood. A man like Okie would probably consider NOT saying anything and keeping quiet an act of cowardice. Okie followed his heart on this one and did what he felt he needed to do.

Now why some folks want to nail him to wall over this ridiculous to me especially when you consider his heart and integrity and the fact that he was motivated out of a sense of duty to all of us. Shame on the ones who want to point the finger and ridicule.

How was the trip, by the way?

Trip was great! I like Okie. I wouldn't come here if I didn't. I think he has a good heart and honest intentions. This one just seemed a little bit way overboard - that's all.

Parrothead

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:30 pm

did something bad just happen?

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum