Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update 4/21/18

2 posters

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update 4/21/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:33 am

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 2018-051

Middle East
Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Jordan, and Lebanon (Hezbollah) have surround the Syrian energy portal, and patrol it 24/7.

Israeli can only fly commercially in and out of Egyptian air space.

All of this is in preparation for the release of the currency revaluations.

IMF Spring Meetings
The terms “Open for Business” and “Level Playing Field” are spoken in every symposium. Open for Business means free trade without restriction because of the new
finical system quantum computers, and level playing field means gold
standard benchmark currency rates. Zimbabwe is not publicly speaking at the IMF Spring Meetings as to lower their profile for the RV

Zimbabwe representatives were in NYC all week, and now in London, cleaning up debt, investment and old sanction matters that will be announced after their elections starting in July (21) through August (20) 2018.

Trump
Has been in Florida many believe for the start of the RV, easier to protect Donna in case of attack. She’s been there an entire week for no particular reason as a result causing horrible flight complications for local airports. A real problem. We understand that Trump firing Mueller is the flash-bang, but will only be used if necessary, should something go wrong like an attack—this to absorb the Sunday morning news cycle and for weeks and months beyond.

Firing Mueller is therefore not a requirement to starting the RV, but it you see it, know there’s been a counter attack. If you want peace, prepare for war.

Redemption & Call Centers
All staff on Stand-by since Friday night. There are 25,000 in-takes across North America; 40,000+ globally. 5 redundancy strategies including military bases. Sample redemptions are now taking just 30 minutes.

This due to a majority of questions / procedures being transferred to the second wealth management appointment. They want to get as many people in and out before morning light as possible.

Timing
RV has always hand two times based on basic economic principals. One is when the markets are all open (3am EST Wednesday) or two when the markets are all closed (8pm EST Saturday). This is because there must be an equal trading start globally. This is why when Nixon announced the firing of Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox it came on Saturday night at 8:23pm. Nixon was removed for taking the United States off the gold standard in 1971. Ironically, the petrol dollar was installed in 1974 by newly installed VP Nelson Rockefeller (who was the controlling family behind ARAMCO or House of Saud).

All because the USA ran out of gold bullion to pay pack their Federal Reserve Bank’s issued sovereign debt, and countries began repatriating their gold held in US vaults. We understand that this Saturday night is optimal, with Wednesday morning night being back up 1a, and next Saturday night being back up 1b.

Cyber
800#s and contact emails to purchased currency holders will flow out everywhere in the world simultaneously. No individual guru will be getting any special access or advanced warning. All of that talk is just ego or false information. All currency websites will go down for a scheduled "maintenance period” which they are unaware of. This will be down by NSA and military cyber security teams. And and all social media posts regarding the RV, appointment information and/or currency rates and contract terms will be removed with urgency, with the standard social network sites remaining in tact to keep up normal appearances. This patrolling will go on for several months. Repeated violations of NDA’s will be dealt with accordingly.

Rates
All rates are frozen and showing. Zimbabwe is the exact opposite of the Chinese Yuan, and we anticipate will remain there for sometime.

Over several decades that will follow, we anticipate the tiny African nation to swap currency with China thus converting our redeemed Zimbabwe dollars into Chinese Yuan, and slowly easing the volume into the money supply. As the Chinese Yuan goes up in value, so to will the profits of the Chinese and Africans, and the world will be none the wiser. Thus Zimbabwe will not only profit once on the issuance of their digital currency into the world banking system, but profit a second time when it’s ultimately arbitraged at a later date in exchange for the Chinese currency.

Amazing.

This while the rest of the world says, “What RV?” But not us:)

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update  4/21/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Saturday Night Fever" - GCR/RV Intel Update 4/21/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:26 am

Yosef Goebbels at it again...almost exactly one year ago, he popped up from out of his cesspool to tell everyone the RV had started, rolling from East to West...what happened, Goebbels?  Still rolling?

Trump's gonna fire Mueller, or is he gonna be removed?  Resign?  Never get elected to begin with?  Never be ratified by electoral college?  Now you're citing Renfrow bs about staffed call centers and ideal RV time frames?  Are any of those call centers staffed by the whte-devil Anglos who seek to destroy the globe...you know, all those white people you hate for being white? 

Why is Trump still in office, when you insisted he'd be gone, oh, about 50 times?  Where is Obama, your supreme galactic leader in charge of the RV?  Where is he?  Attending Barbara Bush's funeral for the photo op. 

Why are so many women coming out of the woodwork to sue or indict Trump in the press if he's a woman, Goebbels?  Why is the entire gov't intel apparatchik now being completely exposed and disemboweled for their coordinated collusion attempts to overthrow the gov't?  Well, that's straight from the Goebbels playbook...so what do you say, Yosef?  You still think Zimbabwe goes gold standard and takes over the world?  You think all Anglo countries slide into dissolution, rendered ineffectual as a punishment for racist empire-building?

So funny that Yosef says Trump is a tranny, but there have been hundreds of videos coming out asking if Michelle Obama is really Michael Obama...

So funny that Yosef says Trump colluded with Russians, but there have been thousands of videos coming out asking about Obama, Hillary and DNC collusion w Russians...

You are a complete and utter ass-clown and minister of disinfo, and you shall reap what you have sown...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum