Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  4/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 4/20/18

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  4/20/18 Empty Mountain Goat 4/20/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:03 am

April 20, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

First I want to state again my position during this RV Saga. I want the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar to occur at the soonest possible timeframe, just like everyone else. I too am very anxious but I do not believe in jerking people around just to give false hope and optimism. Please go take this attitude elsewhere.

My Newsletter is not for you unless you really want the TRUTH.

More news….

Currently the main stream news media in Iraq is all about:

1)FIGHTING CORRUPTION. We know that PM Abadi could use this to his advantage during the election cycle and is using it but he can’t move to prosecute everyone all at once since many of these individuals are politicians and bankers. But we are seeing more and more of them being brought forward to the judiciary for prosecution now. Remember PM Abadi did say that he will pursue the corrupt at all levels, even the highest levels of the government.

2)CBI ACTIONS NEEDED FOR THE REINSTATEMENT OF THE CURRENCY. Next, we are witnessing something ongoing that we have NEVER seen before and only hoped and prayed for all these years. This is the near end of the “PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS” as we are being told in many consistent articles that the CBI is ready to move to the next step that of the reinstatement of their currency. They are ready to go and put in place all the needed reforms and processes. We could not hope for any better news.

Just the fact that they are talking about the project to delete the zeros once again is music to my ears. It has been so long since we heard anything positive. Now it is here. Let’s see how it all plays out.

I have my point of view based on the FACTS I have gathered as to RV timelines and others have theirs. We will, of course, one way or the other see who was correct in the completeness and accuracy of their research and analysis.

3) THE COMPREHENSIVE NATIONAL PROGRAM OF ECONOMIC REFORM AND RECONSTRUCTION. First, we are seeing a road map being drawn up at the strategic and phased level to reformulate Iraq's new economic approach, which adopts the mechanisms of transition to a market economy.

Second, they must activate the decisions reached by the expert committees formed by the Council of Ministers in 2015 for each economic sector to implement the road map for each economic sector. Implementation of these decisions is subject to monitoring, monitoring and evaluation.

More news….

So today I have to clarify yet more of this intel “guru’ bullshit. Yes, it’s pilled higher and deeper than ever before. Again, whenever there is hysteria over anything…stay away from it! It’s usually people going off halfcocked without really thinking things through clearly.

So in a recent past article, the CBI makes references of being ready with the “project to delete the zeros”. We know this will get us the significant increase in the rate of the dinar. But this is not the GOI but instead the CBI talking. When the GOI commented, in the very same article, they told us that there was still FRAUD and MANIPULATION that needed to be dealt with. We know the CBI is an independent organization and has voluntarily decided to work with the GOI throughout this integrated process. The CBI can not do it alone and the GOI can not do it alone. Both need the support of each other to bring this process to completion. Why is this so difficult to understand? I am asking all you idiotic “gurus”.

Could it be possible be that these needed laws (if there are any) are not so much needed by the CBI but by other PTBs? Did this ever occur to all you gurus? Why would something like the referendum for Article 140 be needed by the CBI anyway? I don’t get why anyone would think that. But maybe the IMF, USA or another entity has stated they will NOT signoff until this is completed and the country is more Stabile. How can anyone be so sure of themselves that no laws are still needed prior to the RV?

So what is the GOIs role in the process?

The GOI (government of Iraq) is to support the CBI in the passing of the needed legislation to support the needed STABILITY and to create an environment for the needed SECURITY.

The CBI is NOT a legislative body of the government. These idiot gurus should know this by now. In Iraq it is the GOI who writes the laws and then moves them to Parliament for passage into law. My point is that when the CBI gave reference to being “completed” with the project to delete the zeros, they ONLY meant their direct role in this effort of the project to delete the zeros. They can only talk about their role and effort. They can not speak for the GOI. Get it?

So I agree fully the CBI did not say they are waiting for any laws to be passed. Why would they say it? The CBI did however, say they needed a "stable or suitable conditions" to prevent manipulation of the currency and they did not define that further. So we go back to the GOI and ask if they are working on anything in this direction. What do they tell us?

The GOI told us there was still some FRAUD and MANIPULATION that needed to be addressed to support the CBI efforts.

So let’s go over and look at what Jubouri, head of parliament, had to say. After all, to be fair in these statements we must ask Parliament since the CBI does not pass the laws…right?

Jubouri has consistently stated the necessity to pass the remaining “basket” of 26-62 needed laws. We know that not all of them are needed for the RV and we must use out common sense. So why the priority over these last months to get these laws passed during this last session or Parliament and then to try to extend the session not once but twice already to try to get a quorum. So this attempt to get a quorum was unsuccessful and so I do not believe he will try again anytime until AFTER THE ELECTIONS since the members of Parliament are now out on the campaign trail.

So when the CBI makes these public statements they are telling the citizens (not us) what is not holding back the final stages of progress that they are responsible for, not what the GOI is responsible for. Get it? They do not want to be accused of being the ones holding it up. It does not mean it may still be held up by the GOI, as I believe it is being held up.

The CBI is putting pressure on the GOI to complete their part in the GOI effort which is passing the remaining needed laws. The GOI is always late on just about everything they do. They are late this time too. They screwed up the timing once again.

Why is this so difficult for someone to understand?

So, if the CBI wanted to reinstate the currency before the elections they had many opportunities already since Jan 1 to do so.

So again I ask -why didn’t they do it? What held it up?

Something had to hold it up…right? So how can these gurus come out now and tell everyone that it is going to RV when they are now so dangerously close to this known period of instability as occurs during the elections?

So this past article of the CBI telling us the “project to delete the zeros” is completed and this article has been published for some time now.

What held them back on the RV then?

Why wait then so close to the elections to RV when they could have completed the RV way before now and let all the investors flock into the exchanges to buy it up.

Why wait until so close to the election period when potential investors are going to hear about the election instability and stay away from it? I don’t know you tell me.

So these idiots like Frank26 and TNT Tony gurus contradict their own statements. On one hand they luv to give half-truths and do not tell you the entire story. After all these years of dealing with this intel you think they would have a better handle on it?

Do they even realize what is actually taking place? They always give some FACTS to back up the lies that follow later. A good lie always needs some FACTS to back it. They then exploit those FACTS for their own benefit and they follow them up with their OPINION. I am not concerned with OPINION but rather what the FACTS are telling us. So you can believe what you want but I can only state what the FACTS are now telling us.

The FACTS are now telling us this – unless the GOI can passes the last remaining needed laws, the CBI is not going to go ahead. The CBI also has to collect more of these larger 3 zero notes and so the final push during this last stage to do so.

Now having said all this, the CBI does not just go dead either while they wait for the GOI to catch up. Instead they are still pushing forward in anticipation that the GOI will complete its part very soon, hopefully even prior to the elections.

So many ask me then to explain what are we seeing in Iraq now. So I will do so for you today.

The CBI posted bank instructions and procedures on the CBI site for the banks on how to turn in the 3 zero notes. Logically at some point the citizens will want to take these older notes and turn them in. The banks are going to get flooded with these notes. So why not designate only special centers to turn them in? They have done so.

So we must stick to the FACTS. Why are these gurus telling you these 3 zero are now being exchanged already for the smaller notes? Here we go again more RUMORS spreading. So, let me explain to you what is REALLY going on in Iraq.

Remember way back in December 2017 when the CBI came out and told us that they just completed a yearlong project to distribute the new smaller notes. In particular they talked about the newer 500 and 1,000 dinar category “smaller” notes. They used the term “smaller” notes not the lower category notes, as they usually did in the past. Why was this wording changed?

I quote from the article – “He revealed that "THE CENTRAL BANK HAS ANNOUNCED A TENDER FOR THE PRINTING OF NEW BANKNOTES (SMALL CATEGORIES) AT THE INTERNATIONAL PRINTING COMPANIES."

I quote again from the same article – “The source said that "the Central Bank TO SHIP CASH FROM SMALL GROUPS TO GOVERNMENT BANKS AND PRIVATE BANKS HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED AMOUNTS given to banks during the month of November last year”. (and ended November this year).

Please see the entire article is in today’s newsletter again.

These are the newer polymer, high security notes….remember?

What does this mean? The CBI has told us many times their main concern is to get the large 3 zero notes out of circulation (reduce them by 2/3) prior to the RV, meaning mostly the 25,000 notes but also including 5,000, 10,000, and 50,000 notes but they are much less of these other notes in circulation.

So what are we now hearing? We are hearing from Iraq that citizens are now taking in their larger 3 zero notes and depositing them in their bank accounts. What bank accounts?

These are the very same accounts they had to set up in order to get their salaries. Get it? Remember the CBI mandated that they get bank accounts for this purpose? Getting paid was an incentive used to “trick” them into using the banking system. This was a “brilliant” idea. Just like you when you have electronic deposit from your employer you first have to set up the account you wish them money to go to. Exactly the same now in Iraq.

The CBI also told us that this process of turning in these 3 zero notes is VERY slow as many are still reluctant to bring in these notes.

I can tell everyone right now that just as sure as I am writing this Newsletter today that the banks are not taking in these older three zero notes and issuing the smaller notes (meaning the ones that will be released post RV) in exchange. These kind of statements are ridiculous and totally irresponsible by those telling you this crap.

How do I know this for sure? Let me explain.

Just read the article I just talked about. I specifically called my CBI contact to confirm and clarify these rumors and I was told that some (only very limited cases) citizens are turning in the older notes and getting the 250, 500 and 1,000 notes in exchange for them. But surely not the majority and not the very small categories we all wait for. These are people who still don’t trust the banks and have not yet set up an account to receive electronic banking.

So when we hear rumors about “smaller” notes being distributed by these gurus we must question it and THINK, THINK!!! It is ONLY these notes 250, 500 and 1,000, not the very small categories we wait for. Remember that the 250, 500 and 1,000 notes will remain in circulation and are on the list of the permanent currency categories group after the “project to delete the zeros” is completed. So does this make total sense to you now?

I am making a challenge to all gurus now – if in fact the citizens are getting the very low denomination category notes in exchange for the 3 zero notes, then publish some pictures of these lower category notes and fils. This should be easy…right? Go ahead I double dare someone to publish these notes. Of course I am certain you can’t and won’t because all you gurus are all so full of bullshit!

Okay so let’s cover this news about the banks being given “24 hours when to activate the ATM's”. Oh boy these gurus really used this news and abused it for their own purposes. On one hand they are telling you that the banks are issuing the smaller notes now right down to the fils in exchange for the larger three zero notes but then they also tell you they are holding off on turning on the ATMs. Why? Doesn’t this sound strange to you that the banks would be issuing the lower denominations already (as they say) but not allowing the ATMs to be turned on to distribute the lower denominations?

So YES, it is weird and it is a BIG FAT lie! Instead the ATMs are not going to be turned on until the RV has occurred and the banks are not yet circulating the smaller category notes (“such as the right down to the fils”) until the RV has occurred. It is all a lie.

So, we can see that with about a month to go before the elections taking place that the CBI is still moving ahead with the process to collect these large three zero notes especially these 25,000 notes. Also, we see the CBI instructions and procedures to handle these bank notes once they are turning in. All this latest action at the banks is being put forward for ONLY this purpose. That is all it is. So please don’t read more into it than it really is.

I know we are all anxious and anticipate this soon but let’s not lie to get attention and make things up. Later, when the RV does not happen, everyone gets angry. But do you vent you anger at the Gurus who caused you this suffering? Maybe its time to start doing that? No, instead you take it out on me.

I am sticking to my guns on what I know to be FACTUAL. I am not going to lie to you just to “give you hope” or “optimism” as I am hearing on many of these sites. Yes, many of the guru listeners actually want them to be lied to and to be pumped up with hysteria. So in part these lies are the fault of many of you investors who want and desire this false sense of reality.

Good Luck with that!

More news….

US MILITARY IN IRAQ TO STAY

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The US military will deploy the Third Cavalry Regiment in Iraq this spring, while the military will also deploy three combat units abroad, a military site said Thursday.

"The military and Pentagon military officials have declined to disclose the numbers of troops to be deployed from these units," the site said, noting that "the new security policy of the US Department of Defense began to withhold figures since last year after it was made for several years.

More news….

Okay so you want a personal opinion, as many have asked me what I thought the Iraqi elections would bring.

I believe that Haider al-Abadi will win the elections with an overwhelming majority of the vote and will serve another 4 years. I do not foresee lots of chaos or disruption like in 2014. Nori al-Maliki will lose his VP position and sometime during the next 4 years will be picked up by INTERPOL and prosecuted primarily for crimes against humanity along with many of his buddies.

Abadi will have some difficulty setting up the government due to weeding out the 1,000 corrupt officials, some now serving in government positions. This will affect and slow down the process since he will not want them in his new government.

In 2014, just like with the newly elected president Trump in 2016, Iraq’s prime minister Abadi has to accept some of these dark agenda politicians to get his cabinet running quickly. But since many of them have since been exposed and investigated these individuals will not be allowed to serve again and so I believe the new government will be much more functional and technical but take a bit longer to organize and appoint. Don’t you think he already has strong candidates in mind?

Here is the key: I do NOT believe the CBI is going to wait to kickoff the reinstatement until the government is “fully” formed as many think it will take months afterwards. But rather, if Haider al-Abadi wins a second term, this will probably be enough level of STABILITY to see that the country is much more stable and not going into the a-bliss of the unknown during the election process. Also consider the US military is also strongly seeded already back in Iraq, something that was not the case in 2014.

So we could be looking at 4-6 weeks out from now for the RV not months and months, like many believe. Let’s not exaggerate and use our common sense here. We must always go back to the basics of what we know as FACTS for certain, then work into our “opinion” if we need to give an opinion at all.

More news….

Shawqi said in a press statement that "the House of Representatives enters the fifth month of the legislative holiday of the separation, but IS SUPPOSED TO ATTEND THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES IN THE REMAINING 11 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE QUORUM AND EXTEND HIS WORK FOR AN ADDITIONAL MONTH TO VOTE ON THE IMPORTANT LAWS THAT HAVE BEEN PREPARED."

He added that "the reason for not holding meetings is that the deputies who are CANDIDATES FOR THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS DO NOT ATTEND THE MEETINGS AND THE OTHER DEPUTIES WHO ARE NOT CANDIDATES FOR THE ELECTIONS, many of them traveled to countries and resorts, and the third is that some blocs and their ministers have a vote to withdraw confidence and conviction or not for their answer and the presence of quorum affects the lack of confidence on their ministers."

He pointed out that "the remaining age of legislative term 11 days and these days with the presence of electoral propaganda and other reasons DO NOT EXPECT TO BE A QUORUM, but we hope the need to attend the deputies."

"We have laws in the parliamentary law, some of them have been voted on and others need to complete the vote," he said. "Not voting means deporting them to the next session.

He pointed out that "WITHIN THE LIMITS OF THE 20 LAWS REACHED THE STAGE OF VOTING AND THESE LAWS affect the lives of citizens such as the Association of nursing clubs sports and the accounting system and the Federal Court and some important committees in the cases of Tuz Khurmato and in cases of violations that occurred in some areas.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

Article from my December 6, 2017 Newsletter: (Have many of these Gurus forgotten about this article from the CBI? Can they even remember what they had for breakfast today?)

THE CENTRAL BANK HAS ANNOUNCED A TENDER FOR THE PRINTING OF NEW BANKNOTES (SMALL CATEGORIES) AT THE INTERNATIONAL PRINTING COMPANIES."

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The Central Bank of Iraq called for the need to preserve the local currency, pointing to the strengthening of local banks IN LOCAL CURRENCIES OF SMALL GROUPS.

A source from the Central Bank of "Al-Ghad Press", said on Tuesday that "the bank calls for the preservation of the local currency and the strengthening of banks WITH SMALL GROUPS OF LOCAL CURRENCY," pointing out that "the printing of the Iraqi currency and replace them cost large amounts of money," calling on citizens to maintain bank notes when trading ".

He revealed that "THE CENTRAL BANK HAS ANNOUNCED A TENDER FOR THE PRINTING OF NEW BANKNOTES (SMALL CATEGORIES) AT THE INTERNATIONAL PRINTING COMPANIES."

The source said that "the Central Bank TO SHIP CASH FROM SMALL GROUPS TO GOVERNMENT BANKS AND PRIVATE BANKS HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED AMOUNTS given to banks during the month of November last year of the current (554,000,000) dinars (one hundred and fifty-four million dinars) category 1000 dinars and the amount of (202,500,000) Dinars (two hundred and two million five hundred thousand dinars) category of 500 dinars, "adding that" the Central Bank of Iraq pays to the Rafidain and Rashid Bank an amount of not less than (200 million) dinars (two hundred million dinars to change) in almost every withdrawal of its own assets.

MORE KRG CORRUPTION: UNDISCLOSED BANK ACCOUNT IN ONE OF ERBIL'S BANKS

KIRKUK / Kirkuk - The governor of Kirkuk, Rakan Said al-Jubouri, disclosed Thursday an undisclosed bank account in one of Erbil's banks, which had deposited and withdrawn funds for the province of Kirkuk illegally. "We have a third account," Jubouri told a press conference. In one of the banks in the Kurdistan region has no reference in the Ministry of Finance deposited in the amounts and withdrawn to Kirkuk. "He added that" this bank account did not deal with the province of Kirkuk accounts, and we called for an investigation, "noting that" preliminary indications confirm that deposited about 110 million Dollars and drawn illegally and we do not know its source and opened a book of drawing "The Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank and the Integrity Commission and the Financial Control Bureau to follow up this matter." He said that "Kirkuk has about $ 51 million dollars of petrodollars reserved by judicial order in the province in one of the banks of Arbil, at the time the Ministry of Finance issued a book that said that it is not from the right of any party, the freezing of government funds. "

PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY REVEALS CASES OF CORRUPTION WORTH 70 BILLION DOLLARS IN TWO FILES

The Parliamentary Integrity Committee on Wednesday revealed the existence of cases of corruption about 70 billion dollars in the files of the auction of currency and real estate of the state, noting that the current government did not invest the opportunity available to them in the fight against corruption, despite international and domestic support.

“The government HAS WASTED A HISTORIC OPPORTUNITY THAT MAY NOT BE REPEATED TO FIGHT CORRUPTION AND PROSECUTE THE CORRUPT,” said committee member Abdul Karim Abtan. “The government has received popular and legislative support, as well as international and national support.”

Abtan added that “one of the reasons for the government’s delay in accounting for the corrupt is the high bureaucracy in the Integrity Commission and the supervisory and judicial circles.” He pointed out that “there are CASES OF CORRUPTION WORTH 70 BILLION DOLLARS IN THE FILES OF CURRENCY AUCTION AND STATE REAL ESTATE was discovered during the previous period.”

The MP from the Union of Forces Abdul Rahman al-Luizi confirmed in a previous statement to / information / / the government’s intention to open files of administrative corruption in the auction of selling foreign currency from the cash reserve and the investigation of the family of all private banks.

(Mnt Goat – WOW! 70 billion US dollars? And Iraqi is borrowing money to pay their deficits? Can you smell RV? )

INSTRUCTIONS AND CRITERIA FOR CIRCULATION AND REPLACEMENT OF BANKNOTES

To all banks:

What are the instructions and criteria for circulation and replacement of banknotes and counting and sorting mechanisms

good greeting. // 2015

Instructions on the standards of exchange and exchange of banknotes, we send you the link principles, standards and instructions

Which will be used in the counting, sorting, handing over and handing over of banknotes in order to work.

Dr.. Munther Abdul Qader Al Sheikli

Deputy Governor Agency

Issuing cabinets

April 2018

Public Invitations

– The Iraqi Bank for 2004 56 1 The Central Bank under its law No. is responsible for determining categories of currency

(Paper and metal) and its measurements and forms and printed banknotes and coins, coins

Responsible for the destruction, replacement and identification of defective ones, and may refuse to replace those currencies (paper and metal) or

Confiscate them if the conditions set out in these instructions are met…

(Mnt Goat – This is a very long document on the CBI site just published in April. So it is a new document. So the CBI is obviously preparing for something. But there is a key phrase that seems to forecast some need for small denominations of notes.

I quote from the document – “Banks should open windows to replace damaged and damaged banknotes to the public and hand them over to this bank and its branches, and promoting the circulation of small denomination banknotes”…

Article is VERY long. You can go out to the CBI site under https://cbi.iq/page/87 for more information on this document. )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Last edited by Mountain Goatee on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  4/20/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 4/20/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:03 am

Mountain Goat  4/20/18 30743803_614995212169208_7516860721313873920_n

Mountain Goat  4/20/18 30738484_614998198835576_4411135569967448064_n

Mountain Goat  4/20/18 30743903_614998118835584_1246983474527600640_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by benttree Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:58 pm

The voice of Dinarland is speaking to us.  It has been listening to James Comey and would be getting the same negative press.  I now believe it writes these remarks about others so that it can read them because it is making nothing but a negative impression if anyone reads it anymore.  So you think you can make generalizations about people and give no specifics and get what kind of attention?  I pitty your offspring that you speak of but doubtful you have any.  Fake goat horns and fake ball sack don't reproduce they are just mad all the time.

benttree
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Goat wrote:First I want to state again my position during this RV Saga. I want the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar to occur at the soonest possible timeframe, just like everyone else.

And there you have it ... just another pumper.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat  4/20/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat  4/20/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat  4/20/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat  4/20/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum