Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria

2 posters

Go down

Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria Empty Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:35 am

Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria

Considering that 'a challenge to the international community and a threat to world peace' ...

13/04/2018 - 21:29 Iraq

Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria Ff9a82455071e27d54f97fadcfff19c3_L

Iraqi Vice President Nuri al-Maliki announced on Friday his rejection of any military attack on Syria, considering it a challenge to the international community and a threat to world peace.

"We had earlier warned against the use of weapons in dealing with the Syrian crisis, and it proved that force was not an appropriate option to resolve the crisis," Maliki, who is also the leader of the ruling Dawa Party, said in a statement.

"Today we reiterate our position on resorting to the military option against Syria under the pretext of using chemical weapons in the city of Douma."

Maliki said that "the use of force outside the framework of international legitimacy is a flagrant challenge to the international community and a threat to world peace," warning that "will lead to the outbreak of military conflict in the region and the world is difficult to control, and what constitutes a serious threat to the interests of the peoples and countries of the Arab and Islamic worlds, In the material and human fields in the war against the organization calling for the terrorist and other Takfiri groups ».

Maliki called for «resort to dialogue and peaceful political solutions as the only options and the most effective in solving problems and crises, and the surest to protect the world from the exacerbation of crises when the use of armed force».

Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari warned earlier today of a "foolish" blow to Syria. "The entire Syrian people yesterday were alarmed by their children, women and adults, and their patients were worried about a possible foolish blow," he said. Minister, prime minister or president, we defend children, women, the elderly and young people. "

"If the strike is directed at Syria, this is a disaster, a loss of all considerations and a danger to all our countries. This kind of weapons and clumsy policies can not prevent their repercussions and effects, and we do not allow such foolishness to recur."

Tensions and tensions continue to prevail in the Middle East, with the world anticipating a possible strike by the United States and its allies against the Syrian regime after allegations of chemical weapons use in the city of Douma near Damascus on Saturday.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/429491

Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria Empty Re: Maliki rejects any military attack on Syria

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:06 pm

just bomb him and Iraq willstart having a decent country
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum