Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

What did Abadi ask of Trump ??

Go down

What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? Empty What did Abadi ask of Trump ??

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:05 pm

What did Abadi ask of Trump ??

What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? Image

10-04-2018 12:57 PM

The Euphrates -

Al-Ghad newspaper reported that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi asked during his contact with US President Donald Trump more support and cooperation to secure the Iraqi-Syrian border infiltration of terrorists inside Iraqi territory.

Al-Abbadi made contact with the American president focused on the security situation in the country and the ongoing security operations by the Iraqi security forces to end the presence of elements especially in the western areas near the international border. He also touched upon the situation inside Syria and its impact on Iraq.

The newspaper quoted what it described as Iraqi sources asked for more security and intelligence cooperation from the US president in order to thwart any terrorist action targeting cities and border areas to affect the security situation in general and the course of the upcoming elections.

Iraq is currently deploying large numbers of police, army and popular crowd on the border to counter any attempt to attack or infiltrate inside Syrian territory into Iraq.

The sources said that the Iraqi Prime Minister told the US President that the Iraqi forces 'can counter the elements of the terrorist organization, but it needs support and support of intelligence and information, and Iraq' urges the coalition forces to hit the concentrations of terrorists within Syrian territory, especially after the withdrawal of those elements of cities and villages Syria and directed them to areas close to the common border '.

In the past few days, four Iraqi suicide bombers and four suicide bombers attacked the military district of Haditha, west of Ramadi, on Monday. The security forces killed three suicide bombers after a clash with them in the fourth dawn. Himself killed eight people '.

The contact between Abadi and Trump came after a surprise meeting between Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi and the Council of Ministers of National Security to discuss the security of the western border and the threat of terrorists and the process of arming the Iraqi army with modern equipment and weapons by addressing the obstacles that hinder the implementation of many of these weapons contracts.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=56435

What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? Empty Re: What did Abadi ask of Trump ??

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:07 pm

You'd think that they would of at least talked about the "RV". LOL

What did Abadi ask of Trump ?? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum